Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? (14199 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by tomakint: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
freecocoa: I only used to hear and watch about husband\boyfriend snatching on TV and from people till Maureen showed me it happens real.

I know that no one can actually be snatched from anybody if he\she doesn't want to be but I'm only hurt because she was my friend.

It didn't happen to me directly but to a very good friend of mine whom I introduced Maureen to, she accepted Maureen in like a sister would, the 3 of us got along well, we housed Maureen and helped her in any little way we could till she got what she came to our school to seek for, as I was saying, my other friend noticed Maureen never stopped talking about her(my other friend's) boyfriend so she grew suspicious and decided to go through Maureen's phone one day only to find out that her boyfriend was having an affair with Maureen and giving her money.

After the discovery, I stylishly asked Maureen if my friend's boyfriend is hitting on her and she said "No", I went further to ask if she has his number and she said "No what will I be doing with it? I don't know him that well na" I just said ok.

My friend asked her BF if he talks to Maureen and he first pretended he doesn't even know who Maureen is, she played along and kept describing till he claimed to remember and then said he only said hello to her the day they were introduced and that was it.

My friend couldn't take it no more so she just told him to forget they ever had a relationship, you may not believe me when I say that a week or so later, I saw Maureen and my friend's ex bf walking hand in hand out of his house, omo that was the day I semped for women sha.

It hurt me cos I introduced Maureen to my friend and she ruined a 2 years relationship for my friend and now the useless boy is begging my friend to take him back, as for the Maureen I tried asking her what went wrong but she was even gingering my swagger so I just let her be.

This world and many of the people in it are evil, y'all should beware.

WORD cool
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by SisiKill1: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
If you are gonna say the worst thing a friend did to you is snatch somebody from you...that somebody better be your child!!!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by eagleeye2: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have had many experiences. But the most recent is just last year.
I don't introduce him as a friend, but as a brother or cousin. He came to my base for a business, and stayed in my place for close to 2 months. Just because I frowned at his late home coming, he went back to his base and decided to woo two of my girlfriends. While doing that, he was running me down and telling tales about me.

Well, he didn't get any of the girls and I effectively terminated whatever "friendship" we had.
Life goes on.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Sunnycliff(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
IN my 26yrs of been in this planet earth, I only have three people I called my friends and they are always there for me.. smiley
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by ifihearam: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
@itsmodela. I dey wait for your story na
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by damiso(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=doggshaven]Best friends are gifts from God. [/quote]

Good friends are gifts from God cos am weary ofthe term best.I have a few good friends such as these that even time and distance has not been a hindrance to our relationship.

That said sometimes we get hurt by friends cos we expect too much.I had someone say i helped him when he was in school, i used to share my food and pocket money with him.Now he got a job in Zenith bank and he cant even help me as he knows am jobless .I said is he Jim Ovia?Even if he is Jim Ovia you have to go through the normal recruitment proccess for show.But this guy is just a banking officer and you want him to give you a job.Best he can do is tell you when there is a recruitment drive and help you prep for interview.And MAYBE put in a good word for you if he knows those on the interviewing panel which might be unlikely if its a big org.

So sometimes it pays to lower expectations.Just be nice for the sake of being nice not cos ur expecting to use the niceness as ammo in the future.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
cyara: Mine was in my second year in the university. Me and my closest friends were chatting about a particular lecturer not knowing that one of that my friend was also dating the lecturer. She went and told the man what we all said and the man promised to deal with us. It was by God's grace we were ablee to pass his course

so how did the relationship of the lecturer and your room mate go?
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
biolabee:

so how did the relationship of the lecturer and your room mate go?

Aprokoism grin
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Reporting me to management for what I didn't do. That was about a year ago. Only got to find out about a month ago that he was behind it. ENVY!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Samabu07(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Artistree: Been betrayed 2x by people I could have laid down my life 4.
My supposed closest female friend wit whom I was friends 4 12yrs suddenly became jealous of me & said so MANY hurtful fings(2my face o) abt me & God, dey hurt so much I almost fainted...cried & couldn't eat for days.
Ain't gat no more human friends as I talk 2 God when I need 2talk.
Hmmmm. Take it easy. Life's too short n still a very few ones to trust.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by biolabee(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
naijababe:

Aprokoism grin

yes na we ned to know
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by prairie(f): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
baby_123:

I think only a psychopath will behave like that. Funny thing is with all her efforts, God keeps lifting me up while she keeps digging nasty holes for herself. Her life is such a mess now. In all, I give thanks to God for shaming and embarassing my frenemies. They shall be exposed one by one. God is very much in the business of taking care of his own. She was that type of friend that delights in other's sorrow. Doing things on the back end to even sabotage her friends relationships and marriages. I pity whoever calls her a friend and her baby daddy.Only badluck can follow such a wicked, negative and bitter person. Me, I packed all my load and ran for dear life, before it becomes too much for her and she decides to harm me. The whole thing was so crazy. Hmm. Better late than never! cheesy
love ur enemies nd pray for them
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
She stole my five naira when we were in primary two. Even though its been decades after,I am still recovering from the pain and shock!

sad angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by luluosas(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well, the one I had was very bitter because, it was the same friend of mine that we learnt work together in one place, that called me into my present job. What happened along the line was that, the construction we were both working then. He led a sort of gang-up to oust me from the job, though it never worked but, I later met him and told him how bitter I was during that time.
Today, he is working at Bonny Island in Rivers State and the connection came through me by God's grace. That is why nobody should ever write off anybody because, no one knows tomorrow. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Tunbolity(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Passing my back to go and toast my girlfriend....Have had backstabbers as friends
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by gudugudumeje: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
is to be ungrateful recklessly many times over..... haven't u seen such a number of times around? watch out.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Galaxydon1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sobbing, it a very sad story. My best friend, he was like a brother. Back in school we do everything together. He travelled to america. He hardly call me on phone. I decided to ask him why. When i called him. Here was the conversation we had. ME. O boy nawa for you oo, you don forget your tight man. you hardly call me on phone. Wetin dy happen, abi guys in yankee no dy make calls again. HIM. Chris. You supposed understand na. Levels don change. And i said ok. I took our old pics and cried my eyes out. He was so much like a brother to me.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Ogash: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
a frnd deceived me into gvin him d photocopies of my credentials to help me get a job....only 4 me 2 discover later dat he used them 2 secure a job 4 himself...i ws lyk wtf!
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by greatgod2012(f): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
How many would i even write here, but d good thing about it all is that, i always conquer them and d experiences has made me a better and wiser person.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by MrsSiena1(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have learnt never to expect too much from anybody so I dont have any best friend I used to that was some years back but was betrayed big time after that experience I stopped trusting people, I just take you as you are
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by samdolad(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2013
a friend of mine tried to sleep with my girl,bt thank God,his plan failed.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by toluleke(m): 2:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Y should i put my trust on man?even me don't trust myself 100%,i simply give rooms for suprises and fckups wen i get dem am nt bodad
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by moneyhungry(m): 3:24am On Feb 06, 2013
freecocoa: I only used to hear and watch about husband\boyfriend snatching on TV and from people till Maureen showed me it happens real.

I know that no one can actually be snatched from anybody if he\she doesn't want to be but I'm only hurt because she was my friend.

It didn't happen to me directly but to a very good friend of mine whom I introduced Maureen to, she accepted Maureen in like a sister would, the 3 of us got along well, we housed Maureen and helped her in any little way we could till she got what she came to our school to seek for, as I was saying, my other friend noticed Maureen never stopped talking about her(my other friend's) boyfriend so she grew suspicious and decided to go through Maureen's phone one day only to find out that her boyfriend was having an affair with Maureen and giving her money.

After the discovery, I stylishly asked Maureen if my friend's boyfriend is hitting on her and she said "No", I went further to ask if she has his number and she said "No what will I be doing with it? I don't know him that well na" I just said ok.

My friend asked her BF if he talks to Maureen and he first pretended he doesn't even know who Maureen is, she played along and kept describing till he claimed to remember and then said he only said hello to her the day they were introduced and that was it.

My friend couldn't take it no more so she just told him to forget they ever had a relationship, you may not believe me when I say that a week or so later, I saw Maureen and my friend's ex bf walking hand in hand out of his house, omo that was the day I semped for women sha.

It hurt me cos I introduced Maureen to my friend and she ruined a 2 years relationship for my friend and now the useless boy is begging my friend to take him back, as for the Maureen I tried asking her what went wrong but she was even gingering my swagger so I just let her be.

This world and many of the people in it are evil, y'all should beware.
u mean am?
abeg, tell me more .......
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by moneyhungry(m): 3:29am On Feb 06, 2013
Ogash: a frnd deceived me into gvin him d photocopies of my credentials to help me get a job....only 4 me 2 discover later dat he used them 2 secure a job 4 himself...i ws lyk wtf!
i'm sorry.
i needed dat job to impress my chic.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by baby124: 3:33am On Feb 06, 2013
prairie: love ur enemies nd pray for them

Love ke, until you are stabbed in the back with a 6" knife. I pray for them o. I pray that whatever they wish me, God will magnify it 1billion times in their lives. That prayer point is fire. See enemies in trouble, come see commotion.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by ibnquasale(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Higher percentage of d posts are from d female folks... Ladies too get wahala Jare...

As for me, na my Nintendo d guy steal in primary school... We are still best of friends sha....
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by Xano(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2013
slimlizzy: it's just when my so-called bosom friend publicized my privacy in a bid to gain favor from my brother.at first i thought i had somebody as a friend, not until she betrayed the trust. i had learn lessons from that, and nothing in life would ever make me to have trust in somebody again.

wow! " nothing in life would ever make me to have trust in somebody again." That's a sad statement to make. Lady(if you are), we all are interdependent of each other.What of your siblings and parents? To succeed, trust must be part of it. In business, family(your family to come), job,etc, there must be trust.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by devour129: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2013
slimlizzy: it's just when my so-called bosom friend publicized my privacy in a bid to gain favor from my brother.at first i thought i had somebody as a friend, not until she betrayed the trust. i had learn lessons from that, and nothing in life would ever make me to have trust in somebody again.
the key is dont keep secrets,nor tell one person about it !if you can tell one friend,then tell all your friends that way none has the upper hand.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by hbabe(f): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2013
The worst thing a friend did to me was to give me a pillow that had 'juju' hidden inside. I had used the pillow for about a week before I discovered the substance inside.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by star4(f): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you in darkness wink
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by star4(f): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2013
People have done bad to me. But I choose to remember the good and forget the bad. I forgive fast and forget even faster! I've just learned to be very aware of human nature.
Re: Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? by vanstanzy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
RA*PE MY GIRLFRIEND! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? / What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.