Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

GOD FORBID! Series1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOD FORBID! Series1 (932 Views)

GOD FORBID! Series3 / GOD FORBID! 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD FORBID! Series1 by ChikaSunday(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2013
GOD FORBID!

Life has always been fun, me and my two children: Mat and Lilian, though it was a more complete fun at a time in the past. Martin (Mat) is 9 years old Lilian 7 and half: very brilliant and beautiful children direct from above: one need to see how sweet these children look as if designed and painted by the best artists in the world.

You know children nowadays: they never went to farm; never do stressful jobs continually; always eat well, relax well and sleep well; so they are well developed biologically if you understand me.

All manner of things are there for them on TV, no thank to DSTv, ONTv and their colleagues in this modern day Naija.
Coupled with the fact that I lost their dad: an amiable hard working and caring husband, a police superintendent. Oh! How his death hunts me till date. He had woken up poorly that day telling me that he had a terrible dream where he saw blood flowing out of his body until he could see the heavy footsteps rushing here-and-there and his body thereafter put into a white ambulance and then, black out...

...To be continued

1 Like

Re: GOD FORBID! Series1 by oyestephen(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
I like the introduction....keep it up..
Re: GOD FORBID! Series1 by ChikaSunday(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2013
oyestephen: I like the introduction....keep it up..

God bless you my dear. I like exposing realities and educating all ages without corrupting any. Have you checked all my other postings? THE DAY GUYMAN FELL, THE HEART OF MAN or just check my profile. Feel free to contact me for any kind of creative and educative writing.

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Body, A Story / What Do Writers Do When They Are Not Writing? / The Real Bad Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.