Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003171 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello all, is it possible to chat with sellers on aliexpress with a phone? If yes, how?
I tried downloading trade manager on my phone but i think it can only be used on p.c.
Someone shld help me with a solution.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello , what do i need to go with, to claim my product? I will receive it in abuja which is to be sent by cvm agent. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oluwalogbon: @ all my oga at top pls and pls help me to check this site may be is not scam
www.eforchina.com
abeg make una check this website for us o. i check them out and they have a lot of good offers and some are even too good to believe.. pls has anyone bn using this website?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ladyinred: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello all,
pls what does 'unsuccessful delivery attempt' mean? I tried tracking my goods using nipost tracker and that is what I got.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello all, is it possible to chat with sellers on aliexpress with a phone? If yes, how?
I tried downloading trade manager on my phone but i think it can only be used on p.c.
Someone shld help me with a solution.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
ladyinred: Hello all,
pls what does 'unsuccessful delivery attempt' mean? I tried tracking my goods using nipost tracker and that is what I got.
it means you can go to the post office to collect it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=S.A.E LTD][/quote]
if you are using an Android phone, download the aliexpress app from playstore. It has trade manager built into it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
eph12:
Actually any of their account officers can do that for u.
thanks a lot boss.i went there today and the customer care personnel advised me to use the old address. i explained to him that i planned to use the account to buy stuff online to be delivered to my address and he said that it wont affect my transactions.
i just made my first purchase today on aliexpress without using the token. thanks for your advice really appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello everyone, guess y'all are doing great? At first this is my statement "I don't think I'd involve myself in importation stuff cos it's an insecure business". Now this is my statement "importation is a nice way to have that extra income". It's now something I do nearly every week.

I'm not an e-book kinda guy as MOST of those e-book sellers doesn't practice what they preach but the pioneers of this thread El matteo, surveycash, chemashie n the rest, made me see things in a different way. I've been following this thread right from time, long before I signed up here. Thanks to y'all for all your contributions

There are some things I've noticed and feel I should drop here for the benefit of some persons, if not everyone. Lest I forget; pls, I'm still a learner but whatever I drop here are things that I've done and they worked but I stand to be corrected, if you feel I'm wrong in any way, only if you know better.

(1) When making a search for a particular product, it's the "keyword" that matters. Often times, they make suggestions for you when you're typing but in a case where they didn't suggest exactly what you're looking for. Just type the keyword. You don't need to speak big grammar to search for anything, you're not publishing a book. Just write **wristwatch men freeshipping** or **jewelry sets DHL freeshippinng** or **cheap powerbank 1200mah** and you'd see the results.

(2) Some persons don't know about deals and sales on aliexpress. Prices of some products are slashed by 10%, 20%, 50% or more, thereby making it cheaper for someone to purchase. Last weekend, there was a deal on aliexpress and I saw some watches that was sold originally for $60, was slashed by 50% and some other products, by 65%. When goods like theses are bought in low prices, your rate of income would increase. You could easily buy some items which you could not buy normally because "deal" or "sales" is on.
That's an advantage to a business minded person
You can also find out if deals and sales is currently on by typing "deals" or "sales" on the search bar (Please you could type them differently or together but without the inverted comma). You'd get results of the products that's on deals/sales

(3) Do you know that some products on aliexpress are tagged buy 1, get 1 free? I've seen and bought some stuffs on aliexpress like that, especially wristwatches. Though they'd be kinda expensive to some persons but it's worth it. There are some other cheaper products you could have in that buy 1 get 1 free category. Some are buy 2, get 1 free, some others are buy 3, get 1 free, some also are buy 1, get 2 free and so on. Type in the search bar just the keyword "wristwatch buy 1 get 1 free" and you'd see a lot of results. Just place the product u want in place of wristwatch like "necklace buy 1 get 2 free" or "jewelry sets buy 1 get one free" and so on and forth.

That's all for now but in the course of buying from aliexpress and other shopping sites, I'd keep dropping some new findings here. The market is big enough to accommodate all of us, so passing out info won't hurt.

Oooops! I've written a lot in just a single post. I'm very sorry. Do have a nice time

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
stevolinkon40: good day gurus, i want to start my importation business this month,,i am planning to use chrisvicmall for aliexpress,dhgate and other chinese websites and mikkyangel for my ebay,amazon and other us websites. please i want to know if that is a smart choice or there are better people to do business with. i saw some guys here mentioning PETER,is he another agent like mikkyangel? thanks and your reply to this is very much important to me
also intrested...replies pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by assalaamat(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cyprian213: Pls house, can someone help me track this and tell me the whereabout; Rb844948170cn
you can track your order anywhere in the world via htt://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justlanreaji: 2:33am On Oct 22, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2013
pls how durable are these perfume smelling power banks on aliexpress noticed that they are usually cheaper..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Who here has ever bought goods from Alibaba?

Can some direct me on safest way to go without losing money to scammer and can chrisvicmall handle orders from alibaba?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2013
datovid :

I bought a Tab from PETER around dat date too and I was able to track it on SG post in october

Have u recieved it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2013
mukhcech:

Have u recieved it?

Its still transporting..left singapore lastweek monday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ladyinred: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2013
chygoz3:
it means you can go to the post office to collect it.
Ok...thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls how do i download trademanager on my nokia e5. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by greatfa4(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2013
64gig Brand new Blackberry playbook
Blackberry Z10
Apple ipad 2 and apple ipad mini
Apple iphone 4s
Nokia lumia 920

for sale at low price

Contact me now at 07068255910

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by steric58(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Thanks to all my oga in the house @ last am able to make my payment with my firstbank mastercard#God bless uuuuuuuu all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
i am expecting a parcel and i saw this,please what does this mean?
item No.
Year
Status
Date
RB748367552CN
Dispatching
NG
20131019 1637
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls house,help me to track dis item and its whereabout:RB317948344CN.and also RF170737529SG
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2013
mayorall:

Boss, persuade your seller to ship via singpost or Swedish post.
pls wat is d estimated time a product shipped via these platforms expected to land Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2013
yay! finally got my order today...got a call today then went to the post office with my school ID and BAM!!! I collected my order without paying a dime to the woman
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
huzaifaidris: yay! finally got my order today...got a call today then went to the post office with my school ID and BAM!!! I collected my order without paying a dime to the woman

Ur tab?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
datovid :

Ur tab?

No, not the tab. The usb flash
Opened a dispute for the tab and seller didn't respond so I guess Im going to win and get a refund
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
huzaifaidris:

No, not the tab. The usb flash
Opened a dispute for the tab and seller didn't respond so I guess Im going to win and get a refund

Great..my tabs just arrived thru SG post and dhl
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
ekanDamie:
pls wat is d estimated time a product shipped via these platforms expected to land Nigeria?

2-3 weeks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by purplecircle: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please anyone here help with link to where i can purchase samsung tabs please..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
@mayor. Can you please give me d link for your created x7(cheapest seller). Thanks. And is cvm the best agent for the shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
stevolinkon40: @mayor. Can you please give me d link for your created x7(cheapest seller). Thanks. And is cvm the best agent for the shipping?

Cool down for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.