Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003175 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
aminu150: hello house! I have tracked my order and i saw NGLOSA since 19 oct, is it in lagos now? If yes, how long will it take before it reaches kano post office.
Please help out
NIPOST will call before this week runs out. If you live very close to the post office, you can pay them a short visit.
Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Opiosko: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Gudday house. Pls someone help me track these items and give me feedback. RS906210713CH, RB448871736CH. Thanks, God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
9free:
NIPOST will call before this week runs out. If you live very close to the post office, you can pay them a short visit.
Goodluck.
thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello aws, i want to transfer money from my account to another account, pls how do i do it? I use gtbank. Thanks.

what type of Gtb account are you using? If it is Gtcr8 which is student account, you can't transfer through it unless you open additional savings account been attached to your acoount.

If it is Saving account, you just have to go to your dash bord and click on transfer, you will see option like these: Transfer to Other Gtb acount.
Neft Transfer to Others Bank.

Click on Neft transfer to other bank. Note, if you're transfering for the first time, you have to register the beneficiary.
But if you have non of the option listed above on your dash board, CLICK on ADD SERVICE to add them to your Dash board.

Follow the remaining proceedure by yourself.

Good luck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
You can now advertise your website/business or even a thread on Nairaland on Chrisvicmall platform with 2,000naira per month.
Features Of Our Advert System.
1.) Know How Many Impressions You Are Receiving During the Period Of Your Campaign
2.) Know How Many Clicks You Are Receiving During the Period Of Your Campaign.
3.) Know The Countries Where Those Impressions And Clicks Are Coming From
4.) You Can Set The Time Of The Day You Want Your Ads Start Running or Stop Running
5.) You Can Purchase Your Ads Any Time You Want And Resume It Again Anytime You Want
6.) 160*600, 300*250, 728*90 and 970*90 Are Supported Which Means Your Ad Can Be Ready And Understand By Visitors
7.) The System Is Dynamically Which Means You Add Keeps Running No Matter The Number of Advertisers We Have
8.) Know The Last Time You Received A Click From A Visitor
9.) Know The Last Time You Received An Impression

Where Does Your Advert Appear?
Your Advert Appears on All product pages on our site. It also appears on the front page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by espirito(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
please guys help me track this item, it was supposedly shipped on the 6th of oct. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by espirito(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
please guys help me track this item (RQ203493702SG), it was supposedly shipped on the 6Th of October. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
mayorall:

Since when has the seller shipped this?. Still not found.
since september 13
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
dasanchez1: since september 13

Haa. How much goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
mayorall:

Haa. How much goods
$10.am screwed.wil i go 2 post office 2 check
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Opiosko: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Opiosko: Gudday house. Pls someone help me track these items and give me feedback. RS906210713CH, RB448871736CH. Thanks, God bless
Someone should pls help me out here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
RS906210713CH Destination Country - Unknown:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond

Origin Country - Switzerland:Tracking Consuming:1950 Millisecond
Wed 25.09.2013 21:32, Departure from border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Wed 25.09.2013 21:32, Arrival at border point of origin country, Swiss Post SINGAPORE
Wed 25.09.2013 21:32, Mailed, Swiss Post SINGAPORE (status: Transporting)

RB448871736CH Origin Country - Switzerland (Status: Not Found).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls do i need to register with nigerian nipost before my goods can be collected from them, and i don search tire for tecno andriod on aliexpress,i cant find it there, pls which website can i get tecno and gionee andriods phones. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SAELTD: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just collected my package from cvm, off i go to the market.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
dasanchez1: $10.am screwed.wil i go 2 post office 2 check

That means he didn't send the goods, if he did, he didn't register it, Open dispute and get your money back.

Reason : no tracking details

Let Aliexpress know you were given fake tracking number. If he didn't respond after your patience time. Escalate the dispute, let aliexpress settle it for you. Those guys are madt. They hardly send goods lower than. $15 especially rings.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
stevolinkon40: pls do i need to register with nigerian nipost before my goods can be collected from them, and i don search tire for tecno andriod on aliexpress,i cant find it there, pls which website can i get tecno and gionee andriods phones. thanks
On Aliexpress My brother go for Created X10 or Created X7
If you still insist on tecno and gionee, make Jumia your best friend.
Gudluk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigtymer: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
bigtymer: can anyone in the house help me track this items and tell me the status plz....;
Enter Item Tracking Number. RR867047995CN, RB830081591CN

Thx to all of u in the house, i have tracked it thru. d nipost site, i received all the item today @ post office close to my house. God bless us all

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
stevolinkon40: pls do i need to register with nigerian nipost before my goods can be collected from them, and i don search tire for tecno andriod on aliexpress,i cant find it there, pls which website can i get tecno and gionee andriods phones. thanks

I think techno is a Nigerian brand so you won't find it on AE(not sure though). There are better android phones there sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I think techno is a Nigerian brand so you won't find it on AE(not sure though). There are better android phones there sha
9free:
Gudluk.
thanks guys. what abt the nipost. do i need to have a p.o box address?
bigtymer: can anyone in the house help me track this items and tell me the status plz....;
Enter Item Tracking Number. RR867047995CN, RB830081591CN

Thx to all of u in the house, i have tracked it thru. d nipost site, i received all the item today @ post office close to my house. God bless us all
do i need to have a p.o box address? to recieve my products here in naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
stevolinkon40: thanks guys. what abt the nipost. do i need to have a p.o box address?do i need to have a p.o box address? to recieve my products here in naija

No,you don't need any box. I collected a package yesterday and I have never even been to a post office before. All you need is an ID to show that your name matches with the name on the package and thats all. Some may ask you to pay a little fee sha
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
It's the name of this tablet really created X10 or it's customized? I asked cos my search can't find it. Help me with any keyword that I can use or a URL link. Thanks.
9free:
Gudluk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xpset: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chrisvicmall: You can now advertise your website/business or even a thread on Nairaland on Chrisvicmall platform with 2,000naira per month.
Features Of Our Advert System.
1.) Know How Many Impressions You Are Receiving During the Period Of Your Campaign
2.) Know How Many Clicks You Are Receiving During the Period Of Your Campaign.
3.) Know The Countries Where Those Impressions And Clicks Are Coming From
4.) You Can Set The Time Of The Day You Want Your Ads Start Running or Stop Running
5.) You Can Purchase Your Ads Any Time You Want And Resume It Again Anytime You Want
6.) 160*600, 300*250, 728*90 and 970*90 Are Supported Which Means Your Ad Can Be Ready And Understand By Visitors
7.) The System Is Dynamically Which Means You Add Keeps Running No Matter The Number of Advertisers We Have
8.) Know The Last Time You Received A Click From A Visitor
9.) Know The Last Time You Received An Impression

Where Does Your Advert Appear?
Your Advert Appears on All product pages on our site. It also appears on the front page.

you haven't perfect your shipping performance in aspects of communication as regards to customer care, you're running an advertising program.

Many people's advert will end of not showing for 1-2 months after payment and excessive calls unattended to
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xpset: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013

we no dey sell tecno for aliex but we get beta beta android wey pasd tecno

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millyonaire(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello all,pls cananyone help me track these items rb959619663cn and RB393091588CN .Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
2s£xy:
It's the name of this tablet really created X10 or it's customized? I asked cos my search can't find it. Help me with any keyword that I can use or a URL link. Thanks.

Created x7 tablet
Created X10 tablet

X7 is 7 inches, X10 is 10.1 inches

The manufacturer is currently out of stock for the created X7. Available in four days. You can get from the retailers but a bit higher in price than that of the manufacturer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
mayorall:

That means he didn't send the goods, if he did, he didn't register it, Open dispute and get your money back.

Reason : no tracking details

Let Aliexpress know you were given fake tracking number. If he didn't respond after your patience time. Escalate the dispute, let aliexpress settle it for you. Those guys are madt. They hardly send goods lower than. $15 especially rings.
thanks,i wil do as u said.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Xpset:

you haven't perfect your shipping performance in aspects of communication as regards to customer care, you're running an advertising program.

Many people's advert will end of not showing for 1-2 months after payment and excessive calls unattended to

Thanks for the observation. Anyway, do you mind telling us your line business that is 100% bug free?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by PurpleHouse(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hey guys! Been a while here! Hmmm am doing some diversifying so wanted to go into female bags and Shoes this period! Is it allowed into Nigeria? Will custome allow it? Thanks!!!!!!
And Tops too! Both male and female wears!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
huzaifaidris:

No,you don't need any box. I collected a package yesterday and I have never even been to a post office before. All you need is an ID to show that your name matches with the name on the package and thats all. Some may ask you to pay a little fee sha
thank you bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Xpset:

we no dey sell tecno for aliex but we get beta beta android wey pasd tecno

thanks
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
aminu150: hello house! I have tracked my order and i saw NGLOSA since 19 oct, is it in lagos now? If yes, how long will it take before it reaches kano post office.
Please help out
My package got to Los Angeles on 21st Oct. (Monday). I went to collect at the post office today

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.