Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002649 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls has any body used this site to buy b4 shopizee I need people that have deal with dem before pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
i have noticed something here on this thread and it seems all the topics been discussed are just repetitions , sorry to say this .we keep repeating the same things all over , all the time and every day. china tracking,gtb or bank rates etc . i think as we enter the next year , importers on this thread need to up their game and try to be different and explore other areas more , i have always said this that not everyone can be an importer there are numerous opportunities in this importation business that people need to look into. most of those that started this thread and who were active here about 5 months ago have stopped coming or posting here i think basically this is because there is nothing new or challenging in this thread anymore .
it is time new avenues , new markets and new opportunities are discussed in order to bring back the vibrancy that this thread once had ,sorry if i offend anyone with this comment or post of mine , like i always said it is just my opinion .

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
^^ You failed to realise that each and everyday a new person joins this thread and will surely need to ask some questions before he/she takes the risk of importing. Are you saying their questions should be ignored because someone has asked same question?

Somebody should please answer the question I asked about the Myamericanshipper?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus: ^^ You failed to realise that each and everyday a new person joins this thread and will surely need to ask some questions before he/she takes the risk of importing. Are you saying their questions should be ignored because someone has asked same question?

ok , i guess you are right .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boss mayor, long time, how business? have you bought X10s before is it really ips and how good it is? what amount of goods that will attract custom wahala? is it above 500USD or N500,000.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus:
True bro. Very true.
Thank you...yemi
it has been the obstacle holding a lot of people back from making attempt or give it a try. just like we have people who have been following this thread since Nov 28, 2012, due to fear of losing their cash or using their card online or on internet, they refused to import.
if you don't try...you will never be convinced that importing online is REAL!
and its possible to import from the corner of your bedroom!
HAPPY IMPORTING!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iggyok(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
God bless u guys 4 a job well done.i've already registered wit aliexpress,ebay n amazon but i find it difficult to shop wit my nokia c1.pls i nid a laptop to buy urgently 4 dis business.i ve read season 1 n 2 already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks for sharing this information. It was indeed helpful. But I have some questions, don't mind me o, I'm new into this great business.
1. Will I have to visit my bank (GTbank) to change my current address to the one I recieve from the site above? Or will I just add it to my list of addresses?
2. Is the "card security code" during the registration same as the last three numbers after my signature at the bank of my MasterCard?
Help on this Please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus:
Help on this Please.
The address is only for US Market. when buying from US sites, use the address as your shipping address, when your goods get to myamericanshipper, they forward to you in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tonjeola1:
The address is only for US Market. when buying from US sites, use the address as your shipping address, when your goods get to myamericanshipper, they forward to you in Nigeria.
Thanks bro. What about the security code?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolaide(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus: ^^ You failed to realise that each and everyday a new person joins this thread and will surely need to ask some questions before he/she takes the risk of importing. Are you saying their questions should be ignored because someone has asked same question?

in business if you don't learn to be patient you might not make an head-way. also, if you don't take the pain to read read from season one of this thread, then i don't think you really value the little amount you might want to invest in this business. asking questions that can be easily found in the previous pages, not only give room to skip important information on a page but also make the thread boring! Please, if you are new to the thread take the pain to read from season one, and you will not regret doing so. Let learn to feed ourselves, and not to be fed! At least its a DIYIG thread!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
kolaide:

in business if you don't learn to be patient you might not make an head-way. also, if you don't take the pain to read read from season one of this thread, then i don't think you really value the little amount you might want to invest in this business. asking questions that can be easily found in the previous pages, not only give room to skip important information on a page but also make the thread boring! Please, if you are new to the thread take the pain to read from season one, and you will not regret doing so. Let learn to feed ourselves, and not to be fed! At least its a DIYIG thread!
Kindly post the link. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
klens: Boss mayor, long time, how business? have you bought X10s before is it really ips and how good it is? what amount of goods that will attract custom wahala? is it above 500USD or N500,000.

I dont have answer to all your question. DHL na thief Nigerian isn't predictable with DHL.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
klens: Boss mayor, long time, how business? have you bought X10s before is it really ips and how good it is? what amount of goods that will attract custom wahala? is it above 500USD or N500,000.

I dont have answer to all your question. DHL na thief, Nigerian custom duty isn't predictable with DHL, they will tell you the customs are not working for them but for government and you will see Nigerian customs all wearing DHL shirt in office.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
I need the help of som1 that has used Swiss post recently. pls, have my consignment arrived 9ja??

04.12.2013 02:04
Arrived in transit country

19.11.2013 16:32
Departure from border point of origin country

19.11.2013 16:31
Departed transit country

19.11.2013 16:27

19.11.2013 16:26
Departed transit country

19.11.2013 16:22

Arrival at border point of origin country

Mailed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2013

why not try reading from season one. All your questions you are asking there have been answered
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
texaco1: i have noticed something here on this thread and it seems all the topics been discussed are just repetitions , sorry to say this .we keep repeating the same things all over , all the time and every day. china tracking,gtb or bank rates etc . i think as we enter the next year , importers on this thread need to up their game and try to be different and explore other areas more , i have always said this that not everyone can be an importer there are numerous opportunities in this importation business that people need to look into. most of those that started this thread and who were active here about 5 months ago have stopped coming or posting here i think basically this is because there is nothing new or challenging in this thread anymore .
it is time new avenues , new markets and new opportunities are discussed in order to bring back the vibrancy that this thread once had ,sorry if i offend anyone with this comment or post of mine , like i always said it is just my opinion .
i quite agree with you

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
brainbiz.bb:
brainbiz.bb: Hello @ all in the house,
my 2 tablet pc dhl shipment was stop
by the NDLEA. After
providing the invoice,
payment page and
transaction details on thursday 28/11/2013, but
the tracking status today
monday 2/12/2013 is
clearance delay, please
what can i do? To have
my tablet pc delivered. Anybody to help me? My
phone number
which site did you buy from?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
scon-p:
why not try reading from season one. All your questions you are asking there have been answered
Kindly help me with the link. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
yemi2plus:
Kindly help me with the link. Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free thats it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2013
scon-p:
www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free thats it
Thanks bro. Now on page 5. I need to sleep now will continue tomorrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Princesszoe: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Good morning everyone. Please i want to purchase orginal deep freezer, thermacool product to be precise. Can anybody help me with the best site or a good seller/link to purchase this. Is urgent please. Texaco, mayorall and co please help me with answers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Iggyok: God bless u guys 4 a job well done.i've already registered wit aliexpress,ebay n amazon but i find it difficult to shop wit my nokia c1.pls i nid a laptop to buy urgently 4 dis business.i ve read season 1 n 2 already. 08026991072

visit www.just2ok.com and check out the product part.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2013
yemi2plus:
you welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klens(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2013
yemi2plus:
when I started, it took me 3 days to finish season one and like 20 pages more on season too at that 3rd day I made my first importation without any fear , you too can beat that record. just be determined and focused, don't be discouraged. wish you all the b best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigtymer: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2013
please can anyone around OGUDU AREA tell me the post office address, where is located. the post code 100242, but don't know the post office address yet. thx house
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Iggyok(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Canme4u:

visit www.just2ok.com and check out the product part.
ok sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by martfrank(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls who hv used uk2meonline.com? Are they genuine and trusted?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
klens: when I started, it took me 3 days to finish season one and like 20 pages more on season too at that 3rd day I made my first importation without any fear , you too can beat that record. just be determined and focused, don't be discouraged. wish you all the b best.
Good morning to every one in the thread and thanks for your good contribution.

Personally, I will advise every newcomer to visit the season one of this thread. It's indeed informative and good for newbie like me. Most of the questions people are asking here have been answered on that thread. Not only that, you'll find more information; the thread is just 100pages.
I'm still reading it sha, I'm now on page 15 and will the rate I'm going, I might beat the record of the above user.
Like mercylicous said late year dec on that thread, "2013 hear me and hear me well, I must make cash with importation" 2014 should hear me and hear me well too, I must make chess via importation.
Just a question, is chrisvic still active? I registered on the site and could not find how to send them links of product I wish to ship to Nigeria, also, there live chat is not longer running.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
martfrank: Pls who hv used uk2meonline.com? Are they genuine and trusted?

Yea,i have used them several times when purchasing from ebay.

They are cheap and reliable.....thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by martfrank(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Tanx man. But how did u buy.did u bid or buy it now option
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2013
martfrank: Tanx man. But how did u buy.did u bid or buy it now option

I do focus on BUY IT NOW auctions to know the actual cost because BIDs Do change each sec and may even be in favour of another at the end

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.