Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002625 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
KolaShangOne:

Bro, can U give me a link to see the full specs of the tablet? Is the 22,000 inclusive of shipping?

Our order now on air. We are going again before Xmas. Strictly for importers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fursh(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello everyone,pls could someone tell me about Sweden post? Haven't used it before, want to know how long it takes them to ship from China to 9ja. Thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amandobolt(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Candy_licious: Please house China post, hongpost, swisspost n singpost which is faster.
you pple just keep repeating asking answered questions. just read through dis season.
as per ur question, HK post is fastest followed by Singapore post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
dey can predite because i use twice 1st one spend like 50 days y 2nd 1 just 21 days which u best of luck.

Candy_licious: Please house China post, hongpost, swisspost n singpost which is faster.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tspun(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
pls guys is there any difference betweem kilo and kg ? I was told my goods way 16.7 kilo, if i convert that using chrisvicmaill shipping price is almost 30k. Haba how much i go sale am, e too high na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by obaobirin: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
biznessman: ;D3rd batch of human hair arrived and cleared, thanks to cvm but the only thing with them is their own exchange rate they use, its absurd, anyway already selling the Peruvian hair, n if any1 knows of any1 who might have interest in buying they should hala ma ;D3rd batch of human hair arrived and cleared, thanks to cvm but the only thing with them is their own exchange rate they use, its absurd, anyway already selling the Peruvian hair, n if any1 knows of any1 who might have interest in buying they should hala me

Congratulations. Pls can u help me with the contact of these people. Like email addy, phone numbers or. Web page address. Pls kindly send to obaobirin@yahoo.com. Thank u in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by addictiv(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
obaobirin: .

Congratulations. Pls can u help me with the contact of these people. Like email addy, phone numbers or. Web page address. Pls kindly send to obaobirin@yahoo.com. Thank u in anticipation.
Bro pls include coseke131@yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2013
pls I want to find out some details about this free dstv decoder
1. on aliexpress item description i see dstv for one year, so what happens after one year
2. apart from dstv channels can you catch other channels free
3. Those using it how much do you recharge on your sim a month

4.Among all the various brands which is the best
5. Those who have bought it how much did you get yours.
6. Anybody with links to a good one you bought should help me with it.
tanx. I hope setting it up is not tedious, tanx again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by roughdiamond(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Good day guys,
Finally my product has reached Nigeria.This thread has done more than enough for me.If my lecturers in school could be so real and practical like this,i would have started working long ago with/without certificate.Guys time to welcome ''Roughdiamond''in the building,i never wanted to ask any question or introduce my self until i receive my first product successfully.
Thanks to Assu/Asup strike,
thanks to the lecturers in the building
thanks to El Matteo for the great work.from the very day i spot this thread has my dream been to meet you in person and i will never rest until i achieve that.I don't believe you are a Nigerian
once more thanks @all

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Leorichy: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2013
luvcherish: Guys Please help! I won this laptop on auction on ebay does it worth it. price is $129
Which third party agent can handle the payment (since paypal is the only option to pay) and deliver it to me.
Thank you.

Brand: HP
Model: Compaq 2510p
MPN: RM248UA#ABA
Type: Notebook
Screen Size: 12.1"
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz
Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional

bro it seem u aint teh savvy,dont buy it,the configuration is damn too low,add that to shipping fees,the price is damn too high.

The laptop @ this link ==>www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-14-laptop-4gb-memory-500gb-hard-drive-matte-black/8850089.p?id=1218914354022&skuId=8850089

cost only $230(although the deal has expired) but check the site daily for cool deals,this are the configuration.

Ram=4G
hard disk=500G
OS=Window 8 etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2013
I got this email from a supplier a order from 'Your order has been sent to you , I'll show the tracking number to
you as soon as the shipping company give it to me .' shouldn't i suppose to have the tracking number as soon as the product is sent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
I got this email from a supplier a order from 'Your order has been sent to you , I'll show the tracking number to
you as soon as the shipping company give it to me .' shouldn't i suppose to have the tracking number as soon as the product is sent?

Give the seller 48 hours, that's the maximum, he might actually sent to a forwarder.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2013
mayorall:

Give the seller 48 hours, that's the maximum, he might actually sent to a forwarder.
ok thanks. Is abt d customized bracelet i ship thru DHL 4rm d seller. Hav u got urs 4rm CVM?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cleod: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2013
GURUS please help me out i want to pay a supplier in alibaba using escrow pls how do i make the payment please. please i need urgent answer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
cleod: GURUS please help me out i want to pay a supplier in alibaba using escrow pls how do i make the payment please. please i need urgent answer.
Pay through CVM
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
cleod: GURUS please help me out i want to pay a supplier in alibaba using escrow pls how do i make the payment please. please i need urgent answer.

You can start the order or the supplier start the order. Click on the product or you go to the seller site, you will see order through escrow, click, fill and send. The supplier will see and inspect its accuracy, its after the seller has given his consent then you can now pay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=+Q-SAT+Q11G+gprs+hd+receiver+Support+GPRS%2BCA%2BIKS%2BPATCH+3g+&catId=0&initiative_id=

maxibrainz: pls I want to find out some details about this free dstv decoder
1. on aliexpress item description i see dstv for one year, so what happens after one year
2. apart from dstv channels can you catch other channels free
3. Those using it how much do you recharge on your sim a month

4.Among all the various brands which is the best
5. Those who have bought it how much did you get yours.
6. Anybody with links to a good one you bought should help me with it.
tanx. I hope setting it up is not tedious, tanx again

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shuayb0(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Plz Guyz is hong kong post fast and relaible for shipping a tablet?thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello house. I won order for some otg cables from aliexpress. Pls is d otg working for all android device or some seleted devices and does a particular device like s3 have a specific otg cable? Because i saw some sellers writing otg cable for s2,s3 and so on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
please i need a link or name for any reliable MODEM which can work on any network on aliexpress.its urgent please. the ones i saw,reviews says dont work in nigeria.tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
The three questions above is to be answered by supplier.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Theonlyson(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
helo house pls. hw cn i track an order wen given tracking number and is sweden post faster.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Theonlyson: helo house pls. hw cn i track an order wen given tracking number and is sweden post faster.
Normally, the supplier will send the site to track your order along with the tracking number. You should contact the seller, or better still use google to search for Sweden Post and paste your tracking number in the normal field. Goodluck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you know that there is an ebay for China. I mean the ebay of China exist within proximity BUT the problem is language barrier due the fact that every sales pitch is written in mandarin(the chinese language).

However, for the sake of those who are looking for quality electronics as obtainable on ebay, you stand a chance to get goods like laptops for good quality.

Chrisvicmall once gave about 3 websites that sells quality electronics but all were not written in English. One that won my heart is TAOBAO.COM.

When you visit this site, it is written in Mandarin and you can get good brand new laptops for cheap and proximity is an added advantage.

How do you solve the language barrier? There is TaoBaoFocus.com. With TaoBaoFocus.com, you can buy goods from taoboa.com just by using their search function and you will be shown a page as though you were on TaoBao.com BUT written in ENGLISH.

What TaoBaoFocus.com does is that they can help you source for goods on there and ship to you because TaoBao.com has shipping restriction within the local confines of China-not shipment outside.

How ToaBoaFocus.com does it is written on their page.

Disclaimer: I have never used TaoBoaFocus.com before but found them as a result of the research I have conduct in which someone recommended them.

Kindly carry out your own due dilligence as the information I have given shouldn't be considered accurate until proper investigations has been carried out.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is the festive period. Who knows anything about customized goods? Thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Do you know that there is an ebay for China. I mean the ebay of China exist within proximity BUT the problem is language barrier due the fact that every sales pitch is written in mandarin(the chinese language).

However, for the sake of those who are looking for quality electronics as obtainable on ebay, you stand a chance to get goods like laptops for good quality.

Chrisvicmall once gave about 3 websites that sells quality electronics but all were not written in English. One that won my heart is TAOBAO.COM.

When you visit this site, it is written in Mandarin and you can get good brand new laptops for cheap and proximity is an added advantage.

How do you solve the language barrier? There is TaoBaoFocus.com. With TaoBaoFocus.com, you can buy goods from taoboa.com just by using their search function and you will be shown a page as though you were on TaoBao.com BUT written in ENGLISH.

What TaoBaoFocus.com does is that they can help you source for goods on there and ship to you because TaoBao.com has shipping restriction within the local confines of China-not shipment outside.

How ToaBoaFocus.com does it is written on their page.

Disclaimer: I have never used TaoBoaFocus.com before but found them as a result of the research I have conduct in which someone recommended them.

Kindly carry out your own due dilligence as the information I have given shouldn't be considered accurate until proper investigations has been carried out.

Goodluck!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2013
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.