Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002805 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sapienman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
yemi2plus:
Free shipping?

Yes bro. China Air Post.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oldenglish: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
akokite: does anyone in the house have yoobao powerbank and how much is the wholesale price.I need an urgent reply
I have some power bank for BB, iPhone, Samsung galaxy. Check wallstreetmall dot com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Collinsterol(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
scon-p:
Go and read season 1 and i bet you won't regret it. To your question. If its not freeshipping then you can make use of 3rd parties like. Cvm, specuit cargo or even dhl etc
thanks bro for being of help pls a question more.
How do I go about using CVm or specuit as they re not indicated on the shipping procedure list. The ones I usually see re EMS and DHL. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
sapienman: @mayorall

Have you ever used EMS express before? Do you know how efficient their services is in Nigeria?

Thanks.

No sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Collinsterol: thanks bro for being of help pls a question more.
How do I go about using CVm or specuit as they re not indicated on the shipping procedure list. The ones I usually see re EMS and DHL. Thanks
No shortcut to success. Another reason why you must read season 1.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Collinsterol: thanks bro for being of help pls a question more.
thats why season 1 is important. Cvm and specuit cargo are shippin companies on their own. You give them the link and they buy for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Oluwalogbon: www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=+Q-SAT+Q11G+gprs+hd+receiver+Support+GPRS%2BCA%2BIKS%2BPATCH+3g+&catId=0&initiative_id=

thanks for the link, pls i still have some questions to ask about this decoder
1. You are given one year of free dstv, after one year what happens
2. those who have imported it before how much were you charged for both the product and shiping. Which shiping method did you use
3. How much can you resale the product in Nigeria to make profit, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
maxibrainz:
thanks for the link, pls i still have some questions to ask
i will suggest you email him for all this. Cos security agent are against this just like it was stated some pages back
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
maxibrainz:
thanks for the link, pls i still have some questions to ask about this decoder
1. You are given one year of free dstv, after one year what happens
2. those who have imported it before how much were you charged for both the product and shiping. Which shiping method did you use
3. How much can you resale the product in Nigeria to make profit, thanks

Ans to ur Qus
1.after a year u will talk to ur seller to renew it 4 u it we cost u 15 to 20 doller.
2.my own cost my 105 doller
3.u cant sale in 9ja because dstv and security reason.is black market
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by inikamoze(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mohaa:

I tried to located the said Mr Favour yesterday (2.55pm), all attempt to locate the shop prove abortive, decided to give him a call, hence the conversation:
Me: Mr Favour how are you? I am along Gombe road and trying to locate ur shop, i urgently need to purchase a laptop from you.
Mr Favour: Ohhhhhhh!!! why didnt you tell me u were coming? I am currently in Mubi (a town of about 3hrs drive from yola) and i hope to come back in the evening.
Me: I will going out of town today so we cant meet. When i come back on monday i shall get to u.
Mr Favour: okay, till then

I would surely get to him when i get back, will brief u further.

Chairmo..u shldnt have told him you were close to his location,should have just asked him where he was presently,and from there you would have nicked him sharp. Anyways do follow up...Its about time we start weeding out these phonies.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Canme4u(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Oluwalogbon: @all Big boss,pls i need explanation on d issue.i order for item but d process time is 7days.after 2nd day i chat with seller he said he already send my order ,but he is dont indicate on my order list. D thing still remain five day to process.see d msg below

your order
Reminder:This order will be
automatically cancelled if the
supplier does not ship your
order within:
5days 12hours 51minutes
58seconds .
Extend Processing Time Request Order Cancellation

if the seller has given you the Tracking number, that means he had sent your order but hadn't have time to update the shipment details...if he truly sent it, even if the order was closed you lose nothing, the Item will be sent to you and the seller will bear the lost if you dnt plan to pay him. And if he didnt send it also, no need to worry as you are covered with aliexpress escrow.

It has happened to me, I even sent msgs to d seller reminding her to update the shipment on aliexpress so as not to lose cos have confirmed from CVM and they said they have received it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2013
Two outta three shipment picked up after 7 days. Halleluyah. Dhl nah next year I go use una again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2013
mayorall: Two outta three shipment picked up after 7 days. Halleluyah. Dhl nah next year I go use una again.

Glory be to God. I am happy for yah. 7 days is kinda fair especially in this festive period.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2013
mukhcech:

Glory be to God. I am happy for yah. 7 days is kinda fair especially in this festive period.

That's delay. They picked up 7 days after shipping information had been received.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Candy_licious: Mine just updated.

Friday, December 13, 2013 Location Time  
4 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 19:58

3 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 19:23

2 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KON 19:02

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 16:45

quote author=mayorall]

What's the content boss. From what store. Is it showing shipment information received?.

Where is your goods location now?. Mine movimg fast. It should get to Nigeria latest tomorrow evening.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2013
sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 4Gsmokei(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Mohaa thanks for ur efforts. Am very sure that Mr Favour is a big scam, some people have fallen victim and paid money into his Access bank account.
I was told in one of the branches in Lagos that the account is a suspecious /fraudulent account and has been blocked.
Waiting for your update.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Canme4u:

if the seller has given you the Tracking number, that means he had sent your order but hadn't have time to update the shipment details...if he truly sent it, even if the order was closed you lose nothing, the Item will be sent to you and the seller will bear the lost if you dnt plan to pay him. And if he didnt send it also, no need to worry as you are covered with aliexpress escrow.

It has happened to me, I even sent msgs to d seller reminding her to update the shipment on aliexpress so as not to lose cos have confirmed from CVM and they said they have received it.

Thanks so much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

Ans to ur Qus
1.after a year u will talk to ur seller to renew it 4 u it we cost u 15 to 20 doller.
2.my own cost my 105 doller
3.u cant sale in 9ja because dstv and security reason.is black market
Tanx a lot for your ans, sorry for my numerous questions, one last thing I want to ask is how much do you load on the sim in a month to enjoy it and does it come with a manual I can use to install it myself. my neighbour uses a similar stuff with his strong decoder it a device he just connects to his strong decoder, inserts his sim and watch dstv free he spend #300 in a month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
maxibrainz:
Tanx a lot for your ans, sorry for my numerous questions, one last thing I want to ask is how much do you load on the sim in a month to enjoy it and does it come with a manual I can use to install it myself. my neighbour uses a similar stuff with his strong decoder it a device he just connects to his strong decoder, inserts his sim and watch dstv free he spend #300 in a month

You are welcome.
yes he came with manual that can guid u.
i'm using it with dat free mb dat mtn is given us.
lastly ask d seller any qus u need to help u b4 u pay 4 it.

i brought my own here

www.aliexpress.com/item/Q-SAT-Q13G-gprs-hd-receiver-Support-GPRS-CA-IKS-PATCH-3g-dongle-cheap-price-for/1407150869.html

best of luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekanDamie: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kentochi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleFrank: Importation business is really nice. But I enjoy doing my Bulk SMS business more !

bros good day pls will like to no more about this business
pls can i talk to you on phone my phone is @ my signature thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
luvcherish:

How effective are they, Have you being using them?

Well, have only used shippyme to ship frm usa and I can proudly tell u dat dey r d best...even beta dan cvm..quote me anywhere
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tripodmode:

Well, have only used shippyme to ship frm usa and I can proudly tell u dat dey r d best...even beta dan cvm..quote me anywhere
CVM don't ship from usa, only from asia market, but they can help you make payment on usa sites
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sleekd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
as no body has used EMS express. i wan port to UPS.. so has anyone used UPS saver of recent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akokite: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
oldenglish: I have some power bank for BB, iPhone, Samsung galaxy. Check wallstreetmall dot com
can u just write the make and price here.can't get wallstreetmall.com website.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by YoungWiseCash: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2013
Candy_licious: One in PH, the other in Germany
mine is also i PH, d final destination is abia. Wots urs?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2013

How market my people. Mayorall, I see you.

A quick info for my people.In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organising a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2013
surveycash:

How market my people. Mayorall, I see you.

A quick info for my people.In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organising a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.

Nice boss. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stevolinkon40: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

You are welcome.
yes he came with manual that can guid u.
i'm using it with dat free mb dat mtn is given us.
lastly ask d seller any qus u need to help u b4 u pay 4 it.

i brought my own here

www.aliexpress.com/item/Q-SAT-Q13G-gprs-hd-receiver-Support-GPRS-CA-IKS-PATCH-3g-dongle-cheap-price-for/1407150869.html

best of luck.
this your reply was very useful fir me too. But the inly thing i wanna know is whats tge average amount or data needed to enjoy this gadget fir a month. Hope e no dey chop megabyte like online streaming sites. Sincere reply from any individual using this please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2013
yemi2plus:
No shortcut to success. Another reason why you must read season 1.
I respect you zeal bro. I see you becoming a top importer and contirbutor here soon. that is where many Nigerians make mistake because of poor reading culture we have in the country. too bad.

You asked me where I stay in Benin last time, are you based in Benin?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2013
stevolinkon40: this your reply was very useful fir me too. But the inly thing i wanna know is whats tge average amount or data needed to enjoy this gadget fir a month. Hope e no dey chop megabyte like online streaming sites. Sincere reply from any individual using this please

Atlest if i spent up to 10h watching.i spent not more than 12 to 15 mb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.