Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,975 members, 7,838,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006604 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Soteriahascome: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mellin: please I have only but one question ...does it mean no one has been scammed here through Ali express or Ali baba ?cos me am scared

if you know the rules, no Chinese can scam you on aliexpress or dhgate...

I can be your tutor.
My service is free... Term&conditions...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mellin: please I have only but one question ...does it mean no one has been scammed here through Ali express or Ali baba ?cos me am scared
You shouldn't be afraid of being scammed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Soteriahascome:

I can be your tutor.
here is my e-mail.. mellin4luv@gmail.com..thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
eph12:
You shouldn't be afraid of being scammed.
OK...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Soteriahascome:

I can be your tutor.
Me als
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mellin: OK...thanks
use the email in my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
luvlyoracle: Goodday importers in the house..please i called accessbank customercare today and after our lengthy discussion we arrived that they would issue me a visa platinum card..so importers in the house i want to know if any one has any review about the card the pros and cons...thanks
mayorall and his likes should help me please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fola89(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
luvlyoracle: mayorall and his likes should help me please.
You should be fine bro.....people use visa prepaid access card here ....ur card should be no different
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: Manufacturered and produced by Mayorall . . . .

grin grin grin

What is your own na grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DeeSam: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have been searching for a better way to send laptops from Canada to 9ija. CanadaPost here doesn't allow laptops to be shipped with batteries, it is really frustrating to send electronics without the batteries. People recommended "favexglobal" but neither their website nor phone number is active, can someone help me with a legitimate contacts please. I don't feel comfortable writting my contacts here, but you can pm me or any other way to get the info to me. Honestly I don't know why it is this hard to send something home. Thanks eh.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rexyl:

really it is disheartening the way people abuse any available opportunity. Myself has experienced lots of such abuses here on Nairaland and I had tried several times to let people understand the implications at the end of the day but many times all efforts to no avail. I understand why you are scared of making it public, but for a reserved person like me there is no trouble having special or confidential matters within my custody. If you feel comfortable to share the address with me I assure you there is no cause for alarm. Seriously biz minded individuals know success in a real-time venture involves lots of discipline.

pls feel relax with utmost confidence to share the partner and probably other biz secrets for a successful enterprise with me thru my PM, esp watsapp or email. Thanks as I am hoping for your candid response.

customers are about paying for items I wanted to buy from Alibaba but payment processing and shipping has been the bottleneck.

I need urgent assistance.
Payment processing and shipping are bread for us at nisibor procurement solutions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thespecialone: Payment processing and shipping are bread for us at nisibor procurement solutions.

more enlightenment pls. you can send me PM.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Rexyl:

more enlightenment pls. you can send me PM.
pm na long thing. Kindly drop us a mail nisiborps@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jamexjulius: if i want to be using china mail/parcel, will i av to pay for box in post office to start operating and i want to confirm if anybody av little experience about ilorin post office. If is still functioning and it is secure for business transaction...thanks
. Are you a learner?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayolatun(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Aliexpress can not currently process card payments... Who has seen this? Any Solution?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
DeeSam: Hi Guys,

I have been searching for a better way to send laptops from Canada to 9ija. CanadaPost here doesn't allow laptops to be shipped with batteries, it is really frustrating to send electronics without the batteries. People recommended "favexglobal" but neither their website nor phone number is active, can someone help me with a legitimate contacts please. I don't feel comfortable writting my contacts here, but you can pm me or any other way to get the info to me. Honestly I don't know why it is this hard to send something home. Thanks eh.....

i really wanted helping u but with what u wrote that u dont feel comfortable writing ur contact here.. i GIVE UP!!!! So, if i should write mine here.. Am the fool or i must to provide u the needed help cos my forefathers borrowed money from u that they couldnt pay.. So, its my rights to help u so as to cover up the debts of my forefathers.. Smh.. Some people sha..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigx(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
I've done a bit of getting customized things from China so I'm aware of the process,
I'm just a bit busy of recent so I would like someone to help me get the following

https://www.nairaland.com/1809179/where-get-brown-custom-paper#24622374

Pls quote my username if you can get them as I'm not following the thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DeeSam: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kennyman20, I appreciate that you want to help me. Please don't give up. I was thinking that sending info through "pm" is better. Please, I am looking forward to your input and help which I will appreciate. It is still afternoon here, so I can get in touch with you right away. Don't feel bad about what I wrote concerning not posting my contacts, I will explain to you. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls house i want to import some jeans trousers and shirts....pls house i hope it nt contraband?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2014
osram: Pls house i want to import some jeans trousers and shirts....pls house i hope it nt contraband?

It is contraband if you use the likes of DHL,FEDEX ETC.

Make use of third party shipping Agents instead.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibrash600: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

ma'am plz what if it's free shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2014
ibrash600:

i really dont know about that..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2014
ibrash600:
this work when u order few
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2014
fola89:
You should be fine bro.....people use visa prepaid access card here ....ur card should be no different
Thanks..Goodmorning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello, friends...

Will you like a place where you can write reviews about your products with you contact? I mean for free?

The reviews will be your content, you describe your products the you want and any how you feel with make buyers want to buy product and then you leave you contact on the page? It's free!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

What about sneakers?

Better still, kindly provide the list of contraband goods...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by roqrules04(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello house, does anyone knows about DM Logistics ?. 'Its also a third party shipping agent'
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2014
roqrules04: Hello house, does anyone knows about DM Logistics ?. 'Its also a third party shipping agent'
I don't think I have come across this name before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2014
funkyjms:

What about sneakers?

Better still, kindly provide the list of contraband goods...
Funny you. I believe googling it shouldn't be a big deal sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: Hello, friends...

Will you like a place where you can write reviews about your products with you contact? I mean for free?

The reviews will be your content, you describe your products the you want and any how you feel with make buyers want to buy product and then you leave you contact on the page? It's free!
We are listening
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
ayolatun: Aliexpress can not currently process card payments... Who has seen this? Any Solution?
Which card is that?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2014
DeeSam: Hi Guys,

I think there's a guy on NL going by the moniker phemmy in the tech section or so. I believe he can help you. If he can't help you then you may have to have to send to USA first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.