Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1006579 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2014
luvlyoracle: mayorall and his likes should help me please.
Lol! You should have just asked the customer care the limitations of using the card na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2014
eph12:
We are listening
i want to create a review site such that when it is up, you write your content, send them to me and I will place them where you want it. It will have you contact details on it.

I just want to know if people will like the idea.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibrash600: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Tonjeola1:
this work when u order few
thanks bro, I saw a t-shirt and blazer I like on AE. jst d 2 I want to order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2014
ibrash600:
thanks bro, I saw a t-shirt and blazer I like on AE. jst d 2 I want to order.

Its okay you can go ahead and order for it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: i want to create a review site such that when it is up, you write your content, send them to me and I will place them where you want it. It will have you contact details on it.

Sounds good. Reach me on naijabiz14@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2014
eph12:
Sounds good. Reach me on naijabiz14@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Okay. I will. check your email.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by luvlyoracle(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
eph12:
Lol! You should have just asked the customer care the limitations of using the card na.
Hmm...I asked him and he said that they were all the same...jst wanted to know if anyone here have used the card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2014
luvlyoracle: Hmm...I asked him and he said that they were all the same...jst wanted to know if anyone here have used the card.
You are good to go then.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayolatun(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
eph12:
Which card is that?

Gtb naira master card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
ayolatun:

Gtb naira master card
. Its like that's right my brother, I'm also facing same problem. I made a payment on monday after 24hrs I got a mail that my transaction as been stoped and cancelled. I'm still battling with that up till now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Has anyone successfully used his/her verified Paypal Nigeria account to send money to anyone within or outside Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
yemi2plus: Has anyone successfully used his/her verified Paypal Nigeria account to send money to anyone within or outside Nigeria?
yes to buy on ebay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: i want to create a review site such that when it is up, you write your content, send them to me and I will place them where you want it. It will have you contact details on it.

Good idea

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonjeola:
yes to buy on ebay

Thanks boss!

It's high time I said goodbye to escrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
yemi2plus:

Thanks boss!

It's high time I say goodbye to escrow.
my pleasure bro.
how importation going
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ Tonjeola and Yemi2plus, please link me up my mail is gblopeyemi60@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
oevenme: @ Tonjeola and Yemi2plus, please link me up my mail is gblopeyemi60@gmail.com. Thanks
Send me PM/ve sent u PM already. tank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
ayolatun:

Gtb naira master card
I believe this is not your first time of using it right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayolatun(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
eph12:
I believe this is not your first time of using it right?

No its not my first. Its my Gtb card I've been using since I started...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayolatun(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
oevenme: . Its like that's right my brother, I'm also facing same problem. I made a payment on monday after 24hrs I got a mail that my transaction as been stoped and cancelled. I'm still battling with that up till now.

Same here brother.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
ayolatun:

No its not my first. Its my Gtb card I've been using since I started...
If you have your token already then maybe u should contact customer care. They may have a reason or solution.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes I'm using Token. Actually I'm using my card for the very first time, Aliexpress security service. Told me to attarch the copy of my Credit card, I'd Card and statement of Account and I did that yesterday uptill now I got no response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
tonjeola:
Send me PM/ve sent u PM already. tank u
. I just replied you best regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
bigx: I've done a bit of getting customized things from China so I'm aware of the process,
I'm just a bit busy of recent so I would like someone to help me get the following

https://www.nairaland.com/1809179/where-get-brown-custom-paper#24622374

Pls quote my username if you can get them as I'm not following the thread
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING POWER BANKS, THIS IS FOR YOU

https://www.nairaland.com/1810103/10000mah-original-capacity-power-bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggmusty(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Soteriahascome:

if you know the rules, no Chinese can scam you on aliexpress or dhgate...

I can be your tutor.
My service is free... Term&conditions...
. Me too bro biggmusty@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
MsBella:

Hmm, you are not alone! I was there today and was told one long story that has no end. I will go back and withdraw my money, and apply at Ecobank, I have my GTB card but the exchange rate is not a joke. This is the 4th week!

Tell them they should refund your money oh...

lolzz..

Collected the verve card yesterday.

* I discussed the visa card issue with a customer rep in charge of cards. He confirmed that they are having problem issuing Visa card to customers.

* That they created the verve for people that appplied for visa for temporal use. When they are through with the visa problem,they will still issue a visa to those with the verve...

I just they wait for them grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
kennyman20:

they are no more issuing visa card.. Go and apply for their mastercard instead.. Those using the visa card will be switched to mastercard when their cards get expired or at the time of their next renewal..

thanks man for the response.

* They dont issue Visa card for now but will commence on that when the problem is solved
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
oevenme: . I just did that Bro
replied
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stillmaticOG(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
to all newbies wanting to go into dis biz, i have written a detailed ebook for u. Tho is not for free.if interested then contact me
toonechi3@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.