Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001442 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sardongarigan: Pls my chairmen i have two questions and i need a clear answers. Pls can i use my diamond bank visa card on aliexpress and alibaba and pls in alibaba if i see something i need to buy they write prices like this $1-$5 per piece. Pls i want to know the meaning of this. Does it mean that that particular product have many prices and what is FOB Price
Yes you can. Just change the ipin. It means the price is within that range depending on the quantity you are buying.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
marygold:
@kolomax,this is not the normal holandais wax,its the super holland that. Goes for like 20-22k
yaaaa I got it ma...but it's very cheap in those mention areas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nwanneamakah: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thespecialone: Right now, I'm terribly upset with these local logistics companies. I'll not mention names so I'm not accused of trying spoil another man's business. I will describe four of them I have used as flukes. One even had the nerve to tell me that they are doing me a favor, for a service I paid for. Another said his batteries were low and I should stop calling him. They 'll simply undo your good work. China to Lagos no issues, its the Nigerian end that always causes issues. They should enjoy their time while it lasts. Nigeria's version of SF express is in the works. My clients are furious with me for late delivery. Very soon, the logistics ecosystem will be disrupted.

You are very correct my dear.....most of them have extremely poor customer service. I've also been told by one that I was 'killing' his battery. They start off good, but once you get familiar with them, they no longer take you seriously and start ignoring calls and messages. It's just sad that nothing seems to work in Nigeria.*rme*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goodtalk(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thespecialone: God is watching you inside native pot.

Hi Thespecialone! Just wondering what your comment means?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nwanneamakah:

You are very correct my dear.....most of them have extremely poor customer service. I've also been told by one that I was 'killing' his battery. They start off good, but once you get familiar with them, they no longer take you seriously and start ignoring calls and messages. It's just sad that nothing seems to work in Nigeria.*rme*

Gbam!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
I AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A NIGERIAN VERSION OF SF EXPRESS.

WHO'S WITH ME?

COMPLAINING TIME IS OVER

IT'S TIME TO ACT

WE HAVE ALL COME TO LOVE SF EXPRESS.

LETS REPLICATE IT IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smh....... How far some persons can go just to pull others down.

Happy Importation Importers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
I need your help please my oga's in the house I bought a particular modem on Al for 13.69$ which was deducted on my account on Friday but to my amusement another 13.69$ was deducted in my account around 3am this morning in which I did. not order for anything the same thing happen to me last month when am ordering for some jewelry please house any help am using gtb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
yemi2plus: Smh....... How far some persons can go just to pull others down.

Happy Importation Importers.
emmm my oga abeg take am easy ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Stockholm syndrome mentality at work.
After getting crappy service, it's OK to think its the norm.
smh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thespecialone: Right now, I'm terribly upset with these local logistics companies. I'll not mention names so I'm not accused of trying spoil another man's business. I will describe four of them I have used as flukes. One even had the nerve to tell me that they are doing me a favor, for a service I paid for. Another said his batteries were low and I should stop calling him. They 'll simply undo your good work. China to Lagos no issues, its the Nigerian end that always causes issues. They should enjoy their time while it lasts. Nigeria's version of SF express is in the works. My clients are furious with me for late delivery. Very soon, the logistics ecosystem will be disrupted.

putting someone down does not make you rise. I also have my share outta this but one have to manage them. They just started but they just need to work harder and improve on customer service. Anyone can disappoint in business, we also disappoint our customers, you just have to take things easy and dont write negative feedback on anyone here. We are all here for biz. If you are not satisfied with any of them, kindly switch to another one. God bless our hussle.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
mayorall:

putting someone down does not make you rise. I also have my share outta this but one have to manage them. They just started but they just need to work harder and improve on customer service. Anyone can disappoint in business, we also disappoint our customers, you just have to take things easy and dont write negative feedback on anyone here. We are all here for biz. If you are not satisfied with any of them, kindly switch to another one. God bless our hussle.

No one is putting any one down. If you pay for a service, you expect a minimum level of service delivery. When that doesn't come what do you do? sit back and relax? I didn't leave any negative feedback on any person. When people get crappy service from shipping companies, they come to complain so are these ones sacred cows? it's high time we stopped tolerating mediocrity and demand for excellence. So one will keep switching from one company to another right?

12 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thespecialone:

No one is putting any one down. If you pay for a service, you expect a minimum level of service delivery. When that doesn't come what do you do? sit back and relax? I didn't leave any negative on any person. When people get crappy service from shipping companies, they come to complain so are these ones sacred cows? it's high time we stopped tolerating mediocrity and demand for excellence. So one will keep switching from one company to another right?

Sorry my friend. You have to act matured while doing business. Its a 2 edge sword. Its on their side today, it might on yours tomorrow thats what am trying to tell you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
mayorall:

Sorry my friend. You have to act matured while doing business. Its a 2 edge sword. Its on their side today, it might on yours tomorrow thats what am trying to tell you.
No one is immune from constructive criticism. If my clients tell me there's something I'm not doing right, I'll take it in good faith and make the required change. If you start out with high standards, then you should be held accountable. There are no sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Right here in Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria, it's 11:30pm. I say goodnight all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Seniorallen: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2014
Please OGA's...can any1 tell me any other card than work on AE apart from UBA africard and GTB mastercard.....?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2014
Seniorallen: Please OGA's...can any1 tell me any other card than work on AE apart from UBA africard and GTB mastercard.....?

Try Ecobank Visa card. Zenith mastercard. Diamond Visa card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2014
mayorall:

Try Ecobank Visa card. Zenith mastercard. Diamond Visa card.
Mayor general!!!
u no dey sleep? how far, u still dey use dat ur 1st bank prepaid card, how is it, still normal like then?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onyichick(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2014
kolomax: yaaaa I got it ma...but it's very cheap in those mention areas
pls is d quality rily gud.my mum is rily interested in buying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Soteriahascome: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Am quitting uba master card menhh. Paying 168.3 is too ridiculous... To me, the best is Fidelity Visa Card at 163 though not the cheapest...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mikkyphaton: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2014
plss oo, which company is available now that can help to send my goods from ebay to nigeria. the guy have been following . dont seem to find his topic again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Soteriahascome: Am quitting uba master card menhh. Paying 168.3 is too ridiculous... To me, the best is Fidelity Visa Card at 163 though not the cheapest...
where u put my Access VISA Card?
162, even b4 u left banking hall, na alert gbam!!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2014
Soteriahascome: Am quitting uba master card menhh. Paying 168.3 is too ridiculous... To me, the best is Fidelity Visa Card at 163 though not the cheapest...
I dontt think it is about the card but the site. Anyway good luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2014
texaco1: I dontt think it is about the card but the site. Anyway good luck

Thanks for the other time boss. We ve made progress sir. You are indeed a blessing to us. God bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Mikkyphaton: plss oo, which company is available now that can help to send my goods from ebay to nigeria. the guy have been following . dont seem to find his topic again.

Use ShopToMyDoor

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Mayor general!!!
u no dey sleep? how far, u still dey use dat ur 1st bank prepaid card, how is it, still normal like then?

Oga mi sir. How biz. Oluwa o je ko ba je o cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2014
mayorall:

Thanks for the other time boss. We ve made progress sir. You are indeed a blessing to us. God bless you
oga mi , how far nau?u didn't even get in touch. Ok please let's know more about it .has the company started? You are on ur way to the top bro. Just believe in urself and I and my team are always ready if u need our assistance anytime. God bless u bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2014
pls, i do i get d tracking no
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2014
texaco1: oga mi , how far nau?u didn't even get in touch. Ok please let's know more about it .has the company started? You are on ur way to the top bro. Just believe in urself and I and my team are always ready if u need our assistance anytime. God bless u bro

No vex boss. We will probably unveil it soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2014

For now, I think FirstBank Visa has the fairest exchange rate.

I used mine to verified my Paypal account some days back and I was charged 308.1Naira to $1.95.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Let me see your work plan.

Thespecialone: I AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A NIGERIAN VERSION OF SF EXPRESS.

WHO'S WITH ME?

COMPLAINING TIME IS OVER

IT'S TIME TO ACT

WE HAVE ALL COME TO LOVE SF EXPRESS.

LETS REPLICATE IT IN NIGERIA.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
lordmayor4: Let me see your work plan.

kindly send me your email address, nisiborps@gmail.com but you will have to sign a non disclosure agreement. Deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.