Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001332 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
What happened on this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Panshow(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hallelujah.
I've received my order from Singpost today.
It takes a total of 25 days to get to me. This is my first time really. It's amazing.
A big thanks to all the contributors of this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
kolomax: yaaaa I got it ma...but it's very cheap in those mention areas
@kolomax. Will like to talk to you privately. Please drop your mail or mail me aminu_aa@hotmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
aminu150:
@kolomax. Will like to talk to you privately. Please drop your mail or mail me aminu_aa@hotmail.com
ismaeelabdulkabir@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nwanneamakah: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2014
PromhizeCC:

Yep, that would cost N150 for the 1st kg and N100/kg for subsequent kilograms after the first

if this is true, then its very cool. I'd have to take it to their office, yeah? The only problem now would be payment....because most buyers in Lagos prefer cash and carry, and I don't think FedEx, Nipost nd co handle clients' money
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Nwanneamakah:

if this is true, then its very cool. I'd have to take it to their office, yeah? The only problem now would be payment....because most buyers in Lagos prefer cash and carry, and I don't think FedEx, Nipost nd co handle clients' money
Bros, Dicuss with them before reaching your conclusion.
NIPOST has undergone a lot of transformation both in terms of operations, technology and service delivery.
They still remain the cheapest logistic company Nigeria ever had.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 2:48am On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
I stand to be corrected.
Sit down make dem correct you, why must you remain standing, leg no dey pain you?? grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 3:14am On Jul 17, 2014
solbash11:
Sit down make dem correct you, why must you remain standing, leg no dey pain you?? grin
WHo be this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solbash11(m): 3:58am On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
WHo be this?
just kidding...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsalvatore: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Please house, I want to ask something here.

What is wrong with Chrisvicmall and their staffs?

My Seller sent my Order to their office in China since almost last two weeks and they have received it(as they said on their site), Now the issue is, I don't know if my good have been Shipped to Nigeria, They just blanked me, I have been calling both Vic and Elena and even tried chatting with them via whatsapp(my messages got delivered) but they won't reply me, Now there phones are off..Perfect

OK tell me how much is the shipping fee(I opted for normal shipping) these people just Chucked-in,no word from them, no acknowledgement showing my order has been shipped, Customers wey get goods don call me tire and am sick of lying to them. I mean what the hell FFS!? I am really pissed.

If Chrisvicmall crew dey here make dem fallout come answer their mouth now!

Well, Na me look for them....am forced to curse them but I will keep my cool for the mean time..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
How good is Sweden post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sixteen2012: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2014
gsalvatore: Please house, I want to ask something here.

My Seller sent my Order to their office in China since almost last two weeks and they have received it(as they said on their site), Now the issue is, I don't know if my good have been Shipped to Nigeria, They just blanked me, I have been calling both Vic and Elena and even tried chatting with them via whatsapp(my messages got delivered) but they won't reply me, Now there phones are off..Perfect

OK tell me how much is the shipping fee(I opted for normal shipping) these people just Chucked-in,no word from them, no acknowledgement showing my order has been shipped, Customers wey get goods don call me tire and am sick of lying to them. I mean what the hell FFS!? I am really pissed.

Well, Na me look for them....am forced to curse them but I will keep my cool for the mean time..

Anthas global have usually been the best.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tushmum(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2014
packaging: Please I need importer who resides here in akure.... It's very very important. my email - jahknowsall@yahoo.com.

Please contact if you're a resident or you know anyone. Jah bless!
I stay in Akure!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
PromhizeCC:

Yep, that would cost N150 for the 1st kg and N100/kg for subsequent kilograms after the first

How fast is their service ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nwanneamakah: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2014
9free:
Bros, Dicuss with them before reaching your conclusion.
NIPOST has undergone a lot of transformation both in terms of operations, technology and service delivery.
They still remain the cheapest logistic company Nigeria ever had.
I stand to be corrected.

Okay then. Thank you. I'm female btw.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
lifestyle1:

How fast is their service ?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Promhize:

Have you used their service personally ? where did you send the package to and how long did it take to reach the destination.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lcoral(f): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2014
@ CVM silence isn't good for a business. We all are business men as well.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gsalvatore: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
lcoral: @ CVM silence isn't good for a business. We all are business men as well.
I'm telling you ooo.

I have been hanging for sometime now...no reply on their site, they haven't cared to show me how much am gonna pay for shipping as usual....they are just treating me like I have no biz with them which am not finding funny anymore.

I think is time to explore other shipping options..

I heard Anthas global is cooler with friendly exchange rates unlike Chrisvicmall..

Chrisvicmall exchange rates are ridiculous.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello goodday everyone, wow on Monday actually I paid for an item on Aliexpress, I was browsing the site with Aliexpress mobile app. It took me to the page where I will pay for the item, I filled all the necessary informations required and click pay now. Out of impatient because I felt that something was wrong I click it again but to my dismay, I received alert that my transaction for two orders have been payed on Aliexpress.
Actually I learnt a lesson from the mistake, when you pay on Aliexpress be patient and wait for the payment page to load finish it might take some seconds where you are either been told that your payment is successful or that Aliexpress was not able to process your payment something like that. Don't click immediately without the page loading finish.
On Tuesday evening I received messages around 10:00pm that my order has been shipped. I went to Chinapost to check this morning but what I saw was this *CHINA POST HAS NOT RECEIVED THIS PARCEL R1043701915CN* . Am actually confused right now does it means that the seller have not shipped the items or that the tracking number has not been updated on their website, what I actually saw on Aliexpress is that it takes 48 to 72 hours before it's been updated. Have anybody gone through this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard: Hello goodday everyone, wow on Monday actually I paid for an item on Aliexpress, I was browsing the site with Aliexpress mobile app. It took me to the page where I will pay for the item, I filled all the necessary informations required and click pay now. Out of impatient because I felt that something was wrong I click it again but to my dismay, I received alert that my transaction for two orders have been payed on Aliexpress.
Actually I learnt a lesson from the mistake, when you pay on Aliexpress be patient and wait for the payment page to load finish it might take some seconds where you are either been told that your payment is successful or that Aliexpress was not able to process your payment something like that. Don't click immediately without the page loading finish.
On Tuesday evening I received messages around 10:00pm that my order has been shipped. I went to Chinapost to check this morning but what I saw was this *CHINA POST HAS NOT RECEIVED THIS PARCEL R1043701915CN* . Am actually confused right now does it means that the seller have not shipped the items or that the tracking number has not been updated on their website, what I actually saw on Aliexpress is that it takes 48 to 72 hours before it's been updated. Have anybody gone through this.

It takes some days to show on the site. It may take upto 10 days.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seniorallen: all na d same..bro......heard that ACCESS VISA CARD works on AE and is also cheaper
that is what i use and i have on prob at all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dumdum217(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard: Hello goodday everyone, wow on Monday actually I paid for an item on Aliexpress, I was browsing the site with Aliexpress mobile app. It took me to the page where I will pay for the item, I filled all the necessary informations required and click pay now. Out of impatient because I felt that something was wrong I click it again but to my dismay, I received alert that my transaction for two orders have been payed on Aliexpress.
mine took 5days after the shipment date before it was updated on china post website. So relax and check back after some days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by philcollectible: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is my first time of using chrisvicmall and am not just impressed since yestaday they have not been picking their calls I don't even know where I stand!!!I just hope there have not turned into a scam
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
mayorall:

Is there really a flat N500 charge for receiving goods from overseas at Nipost?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dumdum217:
mine took 5days after the shipment date before it was updated on china post website. So relax and check back after some days
Thanks Bro.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
mayorall:

Thanks the great Mayor.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Promhize:

Is there really a flat N500 charge for receiving goods from overseas at Nipost?
Please somebody should attend to this question.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please, what is the post code for Ilorin?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard:
Please somebody should attend to this question.
it depend on your location coz in Abuja here Kubwa postal office I don't pay a dime to collect my parcel apart from me photocopying my international passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.