Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003615 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cashkhiid: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
My UBA Africard was given to me some months ago. When I got to the ATM post today at the bank from where I got the card to change the default ATM pin that was given to me, I got ''incorrect pin'' as a response from the machine, after tying it for a long time, I got ''maximum pin input reached'' what should I do please??

Secondly, I get ''incorrect username and password'' anytime I try to log on to www.myubaafricard.com with the default web passcode that was given to me, what could be the cause??

Note: I haven't used this Africard for any transaction before, this will be my first time of using it.

Call UBA customer service and ask them to reset ur card and activate from their end
i had the same problem,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
See wetin oga turn people handle to
mxxpunkxx1:

Call UBA customer service and ask them to reset ur card and activate from their end
i had the same problem,

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: See wetin oga turn people handle to

I bow ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Use 17track.net
I did but since last week the status has not changed. The status is; Origin: Sweeden, Destination: Nigeria, Status: Transporting. Hope all is well?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggboy: I did but since last week the status has not changed. The status is; Origin: Sweeden, Destination: Nigeria, Status: Transporting. Hope all is well?
Sure. Sometimes it may remain like that for 2-4 weeks. It will change when it gets to Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeolaconcept: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
adeolaconcept: i ship an item of 0.69kg with st patrick tru express, will i pay for 1kg or i will multiply $9*0.69 = $6.21
please help a novice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Sure. Sometimes it may remain like that for 2-4 weeks. It will change when it gets to Nigeria.
OK,thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please help join me in prayers o, my first consignment is been shiped out and im expecting it next week.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Guys help me out. I checked my tracking code and this what i saw
2014 Unsuccessful delivery NG Nigeria 20140724 0830
Pls what does it mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nedu31(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Intellab: Guys help me out. I checked my tracking code and this what i saw
Pls what does it mean?
Unsuccessful delivery NG. Means your item is already in Nigeria office, but you are yet to pick it up. Wait for their calls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls what does it mean?

It means go 2 d nearest post office n claim ya stuffs
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opeolukoya: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello Flintheart shoes available for sale at affordable prices wholesale and retail every one gets commission for referral pls contact 08027573164 or BB 79FD6D7D For more its too hot to ignore

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 2:15am On Jul 25, 2014
adeolaconcept:
please help a novice
Haven't used st Patrick, but with noni king that how it calculated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls what does it mean?
already in the post office close to u, u will be call on or before monday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Birniwa(m): 4:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello Good People

Please someone should help me on this issue. I ordered for 20pcs of powerbank from one guy on AliExpress and ship via DHL, I waited for more than 10 days, no sign of my package. I then started pressurizing him with mails and all he could reply was that Custom guys have 'intercepted' my package because it contains batteries. According to his claims, DHL does not allow the shipping of batteries anymore, as a new rule.

However, he said he can still ship my package via HongKong Post if I still need it. What I am not sure here is that what is the cost like for HongKong Post since I paid for DHL shipping earlier ? Should I agree with him and ask him to re-adjust the amount I paid or I should request for refund?

Incase I opt in for refund, how do I get my money back since the money was already charged from my GTBank mastercard. What are the procedures involved in getting a refund on AliExpress? I still have like 12 days before transaction expires.

Thanks as you help me with this.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Birniwa: Hello Good People

Please someone should help me on this issue. I ordered for 20pcs of powerbank from one guy on AliExpress and ship via DHL, I waited for more than 10 days, no sign of my package. I then started pressurizing him with mails and all he could reply was that Custom guys have 'intercepted' my package because it contains batteries. According to his claims, DHL does not allow the shipping of batteries anymore, as a new rule.

However, he said he can still ship my package via HongKong Post if I still need it. What I am not sure here is that what is the cost like for HongKong Post since I paid for DHL shipping earlier ? Should I agree with him and ask him to re-adjust the amount I paid or I should request for refund?

Incase I opt in for refund, how do I get my money back since the money was already charged from my GTBank mastercard. What are the procedures involved in getting a refund on AliExpress? I still have like 12 days before transaction expires.

He is a big liar. Dont mind him, open dispute.

NOTE: He will tell you what to do on the dispute but never agree. Tell AE the truth. he will beg but never agree. He never shipped the item. Hongkong post takes 2-4weeks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2014
pls, wots d meaning of location-NGLOSA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014

I strongly advice you skip the likes of dhl,FedEx and other by the books shipping company. Anthas global , chibyke and Cvm shud be considered
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Evicsholar: pls, wots d meaning of location-NGLOSA
means LAGOS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014

Like Mayorall said, he might not have shipped the goods as he claimed. On the other hand, the seller might be right. Now, I ask, did he give you any tracking number? If yes, post it here so we can track and see if he is right.

If you want him to ship the goods through HK post, you need to get your DHL money first by opening dispute and ask for a partial refund. NOTE: this is not advisable. Once he accept the dispute, the partial refund will go to your account while he receive the other part and might not ship the item as promise.

Like I said in one of my post, I hate lies in online business, once I discover that a seller is lying to me, I will do anything possible to bring he/her down.

Right now, your best bet is to follow Mayorall's advise.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks Guys for this thread.
I got my item today at the post office.
It's just a hair clipper from dhgate.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lcoral(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello everyone, are there advantages of using EMS over China air post for shipping. Because I am ordering for some items on Aliexpress and seller is offering sending it through EMS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
afoobiggy700:
means LAGOS
thanks. Dats my first import good
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Intellab: Thanks Guys for this thread.
free shipping right? how long does it take?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
biggboy: free shipping right? how long does it take?
It was sent out on 13th while it arrived on 24th(Yesterday) through china post air mail.
If i may ask, i found an item(tablet) with free dhl shipping, will i ve problems with custom since it has battery?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Intellab:
It was sent out on 13th while it arrived on 24th(Yesterday) through china post air mail.
If i may ask, i found an item(tablet) with free dhl shipping, will i ve problems with custom since it has battery?

No wahala.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afoobiggy700(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Evicsholar: thanks. Dats my first import good
u re welcom.... happy importation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls my goods was ship on the 17th, july track no... RG017040922CN can't still track it...... What should I do, pls help me out........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Intellab:
Ask the seller if it is not restricted.
Intellab: Thanks Guys for this thread.
Congrat.
It is good to take action.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
mayorall:

No wahala.
Good work.
You are always there to help people.
I follow you.
Thanks once more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
If you’ve been looking for a high-integrity, low-cost home-based business (or beach-based business!),
this could very well be exactly what you’ve been looking for!
With ‘Four Corners Alliance Group’, you will have a rock solid ‘Roadmap to Financial Freedom’
so you can live the lifestyle of your dreams. And as is indicated above,
all it costs to get started on the journey is a one-time investment of only $18!
Your ‘roadmap’ starts by watching the exciting video located in Step 1 below.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team and helping you make your hopes and dreams come true!

like us www.facebook.com/lockposition

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.