Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026900 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
chat with him/her and the seller to either open account on aliexpress or accept to use escrow. like me, we always agreed on me paying for escrow fee which is 5% of ur total purchased, some time we share it if i buy many
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2014
When you have exhausted all payment options and you need to pay cash direct your suppliers account, holla at me. I can be of assistance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2014
Business is going as planned and i want to use this medium to thanks everybody that made this thread possible. I like to give back to the community.i will drop the name of my trusted chinese seller on aliexpress.i have been dealing with him for over 4months with huge sums of money.he even buys stuffs for me.if am allowed,i will drop it here.thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Business is going as planned and i want to use this medium to thanks everybody that made this thread possible. I like to give back to the community.i will drop the name of my trusted chinese seller on aliexpress.i have been dealing with him for over 4months with huge sums of money.he even buys stuffs for me.if am allowed,i will drop it here.thanks once again
we de your back. Drop it like its hot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by heybeedavies: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2014
Is there any1 who ships female shirts, chiffons and accessories? I need the link to your trusted seller. Most of the sellers the search engine brings don't ship to nigeria. And please I need the contact of a Sure middle man(company) that can help me ship safely to nigeria, since clothes are no authorized for DHL nd co. Please o ejo o. Here's my email: daviesd993@gmail.com and my number is: 08093917360. I take baba God beg una o. HELP!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Hangard:
Check is there any order that you placed before that you didn't pay for in your transaction. I mean in the last 20days if your answer is yes, then is that order that they canceled not the current one you payed for.
yes, correct... pls what of if i cancelled one of my order will my money refunded? because the seller is not online since.. thks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Tweetums: yes, correct... pls what of if i cancelled one of my order will my money refunded? because the seller is not online since.. thks
Always chat with seller before placing order, remember say some of these seller may had kicked bucket. to avoid your fund been hold for some days before refunding, the time you would have import and sell to place another order, you are still battling with one order,so safe yourself those wasted time. chat with sellers 1st to know if he/she still alive.
#mylittleadvice#
www.winwithdeston.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
Always chat with seller before placing order, remember say some of these seller may had kicked bucket. to avoid your fund been hold for some days before refunding, the time you would have import and sell to place another order, you are still battling with one order,so safe yourself those wasted time. chat with sellers 1st to know if he/she still alive.
#mylittleadvice#
www.winwithdeston.com
this advice is for everyone both newbie and old timer importers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2014
Here is my sellers ID:cn1501504827 and link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1206114
please be friendly and everything will be ok.Even if the goods you want to get are not there,he will get it for you at a cheaper rate.One thing i noticed is that the chinese like when you call them "dear".HAPPY IMPORTATION

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
#mylittleadvice#
www.winwithdeston.com
alright! Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kindly help me to track this RC436248722HK
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
funkyjms: Kindly help me to track this RC436248722HK
when do u order your item? telling me not register yet!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
when do u order your item? telling me not register yet!

9 days ago

thanks, that's why I requested for help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by skyro(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Click to Submit your website, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
[b]Here is the long awaited Mayor source full capacity 12,000mah power bank From MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES you have been waiting for. This is real capacity and not the one you used to know

Brand new and high quality.
--Perfect appearance and performance.

--Easy to take and charge conveniently.

--Two USB output socket.

--The LCD display the power and electricity state.

--High capacity: 12000mAh.

--Input: DC 5V-1A.

--Output 1: DC 5V- 1A.

--Output 2: DC 5V- 2.1A.

--Charging time: about 7 - 8 hours.

--High security: Protection for overcharge,

overdischarge, overload, and short circuit.

--Comes with connected cable for charging the power bank.

--Mobile Business, Entertainment, Charging anytime and anywhere.

--Compatible with Nokia, iPhone, iPad, MP3, MP4, and other mobile phones and tablets

--Color: white, black,

--Size: 108*72*23mm .

Package include:

1* 12000mah power bank
1* micro USB cable
1* Retail box

Price : #3500

wholesale : #3,400 . 10 pieces minimum

We deliver nationwide.

Phone : 07066435369

whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7B10F452

Our office address : 18, Engineer Kehinde Aina street, Fiwasaye, Kola Balogun, Osogbo, Osun state Nigeria.

We send our goods to every states in Nigeria

Charges your phone atleast 5 times without electricity[/b]

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Here is my sellers ID:cn1501504827 and link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1206114
please be friendly and everything will be ok.Even if the goods you want to get are not there,he will get it for you at a cheaper rate.One thing i noticed is that the chinese like when you call them "dear".HAPPY IMPORTATION
Note:you can tell him i recommended him to you(ogwo agu)
Can your seller sell small quantity?
Most of his product are sold in large quantities,I think he is more a wholeseller not retailer.
I hope his product are of good quality.
You can share your experience with me on suleimonb@gmail.com or at the number in my signature.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
mayorall: [b]Here is the long awaited Mayor source full capacity 12,000mah power bank From MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES you have been waiting for. This is real capacity and not the one you used to know

Brand new and high quality.
--Perfect appearance and performance.

--Easy to take and charge conveniently.

--Two USB output socket.

--The LCD display the power and electricity state.

--High capacity: 12000mAh.

--Input: DC 5V-1A.

--Output 1: DC 5V- 1A.

--Output 2: DC 5V- 2.1A.

--Charging time: about 7 - 8 hours.

--High security: Protection for overcharge,

overdischarge, overload, and short circuit.

--Comes with connected cable for charging the power bank.

--Mobile Business, Entertainment, Charging anytime and anywhere.

--Compatible with Nokia, iPhone, iPad, MP3, MP4, and other mobile phones and tablets

--Color: white, black,

--Size: 108*72*23mm .

Package include:

1* 12000mah power bank
1* micro USB cable
1* Retail box

Price : #3500

wholesale : #3,400 . 10 pieces minimum

We deliver nationwide.

Phone : 07066435369

whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7B10F452

Our office address : 18, Engineer Kehinde Aina street, Fiwasaye, Kola Balogun, Osogbo, Osun state Nigeria.

We send our goods to every states in Nigeria

Charges your phone atleast 5 times without electricity[/b]
I see this product penetrating the entire west african market very very soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
texaco1: I see this product penetrating the entire west african market very very soon.

You ve seeing well boss. I dont doubt you cos your words is always coming to pass. God bless you sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
mayorall:

You ve seeing well boss. I dont doubt you cos your words is always coming to pass. God bless you sir.
oga mi, I am very positive about this and I have even discussed with some people here . Ur concept and packaging is good. You need to start making ur business plans with the notion that paypal will start receive money option soon. This will boost ur business. I think u should recruit marketers who will source for orders for u from all south west states for a start. This product is very very good. Right now the ghana environment is having serious power challenges . This product will sell like hot cake there. We will be discussing more and more about this. God bless ur hustle.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tweetums: yes, correct... pls what of if i cancelled one of my order will my money refunded? because the seller is not online since.. thks
If you cancel your order before it's been processed and shipped, you will get your money back, but if the product have been shipped already you won't, but in your own case Aliexpress suppose to refund you after 7 days since the seller didn't process your product. But is always good to contact the seller to know if the product you are applying for his available before making the payment. This happened to me when I was trying to buy something from a seller, I keep bombing him with messages but he was not responding to my messages, at time I start contemplating whether to pay for that product or not, somebody told me on Nairaland that if the seller could not respond to my messages now that I am trying to buy his product is it when problem resulted from the transaction that he will respond to me, after about three days the seller sent me a message that the product I requested was out of stock and told me that it will be available in the next 3weeks .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hangard:
If you cancel your order before it's been processed and shipped, you will get your money back, but if the product have been shipped already you won't, but in your own case Aliexpress suppose to refund you after 7 days since the seller didn't process your product. But is always good to contact the seller to know if the product you are applying for his available before making the payment. This happened to me when I was trying to buy something from a seller, I keep bombing him with messages but he was not responding to my messages, at time I start contemplating whether to pay for that product or not, somebody told me on Nairaland that if the seller could not respond to my messages now that I am trying to buy his product is it when problem resulted from the transaction that he will respond to me, after about three days the seller sent me a message that the product I requested was out of stock and told me that it will be available in the next 3weeks .
he has replied Me not too long and preparing to ship my order... Thanks very much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
texaco1: oga mi, I am very positive about this and I have even discussed with some people here . Ur concept and packaging is good. You need to start making ur business plans with the notion that paypal will start receive money option soon. This will boost ur business. I think u should recruit marketers who will source for orders for u from all south west states for a start. This product is very very good. Right now the ghana environment is having serious power challenges . This product will sell like hot cake there. We will be discussing more and more about this. God bless ur hustle.

Amen boss. I have earmarked this and draw out the strategies, Thank you very much boss.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
delesule:
Can your seller sell small quantity?
Most of his product are sold in large quantities,I think he is more a wholeseller not retailer.
I hope his product are of good quality.
You can share your experience with me on suleimonb@gmail.com or at the number in my signature.
Thanks.
Yes he sells in small quantities,just chat with him and he will adjust price for you base on how many you order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tweetums: he has replied Me not too long and preparing to ship my order... Thanks very much
Wow that's nice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hangard:
Wow that's nice.
yeAh, I so much appreciate your concern.. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
You all have been asking for this. You all don't like it when your gadgets are on low bas. We love Nairalanders hence, we are bringing it to their doorsteps. This is the best thread ever. This is the best powerbank money can buy. If you want the best definition of "value for money", here it is! BEST THREAD EVER CREATED. BEST POWERBANK EVER PRODUCED >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1831397/sell-best-powerbanks-nigeria-xiaomi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gmanc(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola:
chat with him/her and the seller to either open account on aliexpress or accept to use escrow. like me, we always agreed on me paying for escrow fee which is 5% of ur total purchased, some time we share it if i buy many

tnk u i wil try
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gmanc(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

167.3 at of yestaday
tnks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ayosco2008(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello gurus in d house.. Can one ship cloths tru china air mail or netherlands air post nd co.. Hope its nt contraband here in nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Agustephenogwo:
Yes he sells in small quantities,just chat with him and he will adjust price for you base on how many you order
Thanks.
I have sent him some messages.
I want to know the quality of his product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hotmolo(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls guys help a brother out. I intend to fully start this importation soon. Av seen gud affordabl products wit prize range of $3. My problem is dat I live in abuja nd u knw if am to use chrisvicmall it wil end up in lagos airport nd I wil hav to pay extra tru abc transport which wil make it more expensive nd gain after sell myt b impossibl. Pls is der any suggestion as to how to get my goods to abuja at d most affordabl prize range. Tnx in advance guys...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:18am On Jul 28, 2014
hotmolo: Pls guys help a brother out. I intend to fully start this importation soon. Av seen gud affordabl products wit prize range of $3. My problem is dat I live in abuja nd u knw if am to use chrisvicmall it wil end up in lagos airport nd I wil hav to pay extra tru abc transport which wil make it more expensive nd gain after sell myt b impossibl. Pls is der any suggestion as to how to get my goods to abuja at d most affordabl prize range. Tnx in advance guys...
Either you use NIPOST or you use transport companies. I still see you spending some bucks to ship your goods to Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.