Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1027191 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2014
ayosco2008: Hello gurus in d house.. Can one ship cloths tru china air mail or netherlands air post nd co.. Hope its nt contraband here in nigeria?
Little quantity won't raise eyebrows with customs.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2014
Oluwalogbon:

167.3 at of yestaday

That's way too high , still got N162.4 on Sat from Access
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2014
hotmolo: Pls guys help a brother out. I intend to fully start this importation soon. Av seen gud affordabl products wit prize range of $3. My problem is dat I live in abuja nd u knw if am to use chrisvicmall it wil end up in lagos airport nd I wil hav to pay extra tru abc transport which wil make it more expensive nd gain after sell myt b impossibl. Pls is der any suggestion as to how to get my goods to abuja at d most affordabl prize range. Tnx in advance guys...
My friend use freeshipping, they will ships it to your address or nearest post office. Using a third party shipping courier will increase your cost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2014
mayorall: [b]Here is the long awaited Mayor source full capacity 12,000mah power bank From MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES you have been waiting for. This is real capacity and not the one you used to know

Brand new and high quality.
--Perfect appearance and performance.

--Easy to take and charge conveniently.

--Two USB output socket.

--The LCD display the power and electricity state.

--High capacity: 12000mAh.

--Input: DC 5V-1A.

--Output 1: DC 5V- 1A.

--Output 2: DC 5V- 2.1A.

--Charging time: about 7 - 8 hours.

--High security: Protection for overcharge,

overdischarge, overload, and short circuit.

--Comes with connected cable for charging the power bank.

--Mobile Business, Entertainment, Charging anytime and anywhere.

--Compatible with Nokia, iPhone, iPad, MP3, MP4, and other mobile phones and tablets

--Color: white, black,

--Size: 108*72*23mm .

Package include:

1* 12000mah power bank
1* micro USB cable
1* Retail box

Price : #3500

wholesale : #3,400 . 10 pieces minimum

We deliver nationwide.

Phone : 07066435369

whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7B10F452

Our office address : 18, Engineer Kehinde Aina street, Fiwasaye, Kola Balogun, Osogbo, Osun state Nigeria.

We send our goods to every states in Nigeria

Charges your phone atleast 5 times without electricity[/b]
Can it charge Laptop?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Hangard:
My friend use freeshipping, they will ships it to your address or nearest post office. Using a third party shipping courier will increase your cost.
This free shipping you guys are always saying. Lol. Hope you really know the meaning sha? And not all items on aliexpress have that option. I believe you know that too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2014
China Post Air Mail reborn?

I paid for an item on ali express and gave them instructions to ship to GZ via SF only and some how I forgot about it till this morning.
I was going through my order list this morning and saw the order. I checked the tracking number and saw China Post Air Mail

I got really upset. I chatted with the seller and she said they sent it to me direct in Nigeria by mistake. I decided to track the thing sef
lo and behold the item is already at the post office.

The notoriously slow China Post Air Mailr took[b] 8 days[/b] to get to me Those you familiar with them know what I am talking about.

Then the seller offered to send another one via SF to GZ as compensation without me even asking for it.

I was not planning to open dispute anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2014
landray2003:
Can it charge Laptop?
How?'Through the USB opening? Or is there a place to plug charger on the power bank?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Thespecialone: China Post Air Mail reborn?

I paid for an item on ali express and gave them instructions to ship to GZ via SF only and some how I forgot about it till this morning.
I was going through my order list this morning and saw the order. I checked the tracking number and saw China Post Air Mail

I got really upset. I chatted with the seller and she said they sent it to me direct in Nigeria by mistake. I decided to track the thing sef
lo and behold the item is already at the post office.

The notoriously slow China Post Air Mailr took[b] 8 days[/b] to get to me Those you familiar with them know what I am talking about.

Then the seller offered to send another one via SF to GZ as compensation without me even asking for it.

I was not planning to open dispute anyway.

True this. I used this two weeks ago and same story. Really recommended for items weighing 0-2kg.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2014
bashorundon: You all have been asking for this. You all don't like it when your gadgets are on low bas. We love Nairalanders hence, we are bringing it to their doorsteps. This is the best thread ever. This is the best powerbank money can buy. If you want the best definition of "value for money", here it is! BEST THREAD EVER CREATED. BEST POWERBANK EVER PRODUCED >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1831397/sell-best-powerbanks-nigeria-xiaomi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1831397/sell-best-powerbanks-nigeria-xiaomi <<< GoodMorning Friends. Don't let "low ba" ruin your relationship. Get our Xiaomi Powerbanks now. The Best Powerbank Ever!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2014
landray2003:
Can it charge Laptop?

No sir. Charges Ipad, Iphone, Android tablets, Mp4.games, camera. ETC. charges Tecno phones 6 times.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2014
hotmolo: Pls guys help a brother out. I intend to fully start this importation soon. Av seen gud affordabl products wit prize range of $3. My problem is dat I live in abuja nd u knw if am to use chrisvicmall it wil end up in lagos airport nd I wil hav to pay extra tru abc transport which wil make it more expensive nd gain after sell myt b impossibl. Pls is der any suggestion as to how to get my goods to abuja at d most affordabl prize range. Tnx in advance guys...
use free shipping
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2014
eph12:
True this. I used this two weeks ago and same story. Really recommended for items weighing 0-2kg.

China Air Post is fantastic. My goods was shipped on the 14th got a call from the Post Office on 25th , couldn't believe my ears !!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2014
pls what is the meaning of this " 2014-07-26 06:27, The shipment item is under
transportation, The item has been dispatched
from Sweden Post, Direct Link's international
terminal for onward transport abroad" this what I saw when tracking my item. its destination is still Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2014
biggboy: pls what is the meaning of this " 2014-07-26 06:27, The shipment item is under
terminal for onward transport abroad" this what I saw when tracking my item. its destination is still Nigeria.
On the way.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Crixie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tweetums: im happpppppyyyyyyy, my first bank master card is working back on aliexpress, i just paid for one item now..
How... Have been trying for weeks but mine ain't working m how much is their exchange rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Agustephenogwo: Here is my sellers ID:cn1501504827 and link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1206114
please be friendly and everything will be ok.Even if the goods you want to get are not there,he will get it for you at a cheaper rate.One thing i noticed is that the chinese like when you call them "dear".HAPPY IMPORTATION
Note:you can tell him i recommended him to you(ogwo agu)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where else can i import BB. I didn't find my specification on dhgate and aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Loadedbay: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Item Type:
Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:
8GB
Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi
Screen Size:
9.7"
Extend Port:
DC Jack,Earphone Jack,OTG,TF card,USB
Brand Name:
Cube
Package:
Yes
Net Weight:
640g
Supporting Language:
English,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Turkish,Italian,German,Chinese,French,Japanese,Polish,Greek
Camera:
Second Webcam
Processor Manufacture:
MTK
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency:
Quad Core
Feature:
GPS,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Phone Call,FM,OTG,Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity:
1GB
Second Webcam Pixels:
8MP
Operating System:
Android 4.2
Display resolution:
1024x768
Cell Capacity:
4000mAh
Processor Model:
MTK8382
Cube Model:
Talk 97
Camera:
Front 0.3MP Rear 8.0MP Dual Cameras
Screen:
9.7 Inch IPS 10 Point touch Capacitive Screen 1024x768 pixels
CPU:
MTK8382 Quad Core 1.3GHz
Model Number:
TALK97Original quad core phone call tablet.

We offer free shipping Nationwide.
Price: N34 999
Call for your order: 08068361550, 09030766675, 09030945683.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
eph12:
On the way.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Intellab: Where else can i import BB. I didn't find my specification on dhgate and aliexpress?
check ebay.com, amazon.com,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello, house my good with shipped on d 17th of july can't still track just stay error or not found track no RG017040922CN.... It china air mail.... Pls help me out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mariesio:

China Air Post is fantastic. My goods was shipped on the 14th got a call from the Post Office on 25th , couldn't believe my ears !!!
where u able to track ur order before receive d call from post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Crixie: How... Have been trying for weeks but mine ain't working m how much is their exchange rate
mail first bank to help you enroll your card to be able to shopping online .... They will help your out, that is what I did
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Intellab: Where else can i import BB. I didn't find my specification on dhgate and aliexpress?
check ebay.com, amazon.com,craiglist (thru 3rd part),walmart,cellularcountry,mobilekarma and others
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hotmolo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
A big thanx to all who replied me. God bless u all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
biggboy: pls what is the meaning of this " 2014-07-26 06:27, The shipment item is under
pls hw do u track your goods
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
From the Nigerian verson of Paypal site but Nigeria is not included in the drop down of the list of the countries. Does the payment get thru with the unavailability of Nigeria in the list? How do you get thru with this?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl: From the Nigerian verson of Paypal site but Nigeria is not included in the drop down of the list of the countries. Does the payment get thru with the unavailability of Nigeria in the list? How do you get thru with this?
No way around it,paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to receive money at the moment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Agustephenogwo:
No way around it,paypal doesn't allow Nigerians to receive money at the moment.

That is too bad of them. I had expected someone to send me money.

Dangers lying with the transactions of Nigerians. What incase of refund of unsuccessful transactions? That will be gobe o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Rexyl:

That is too bad of them. I had expected someone to send me money.

Dangers lying with the transactions of Nigerians. What incase of refund of unsuccessful transactions? That will be gobe o.
when i signed up, is from the list. It works on refund. someone just confirmed naija can received

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.