Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003087 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
eph12: Nice one by CBN. I will definitely call Fbn CC tomorrow to hear the full gist since they are the only one allowed to do this for now. Good news I must say.
itt is going to cut across all banks , ecobank has started,it online . Other banks will follow suit just thatt first bank has the capacity to undertake huge sums . But it will be great to know how it goes ,please do kindly post ur findings here tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Shout-out to all my boss in the house. Please aside of alisuppliers, which other apps do you use mostly for importing like good browsers etc. Please let us see the list of your importation apps thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello,

I need a little help. I am making use of free shipping. I understand that I will provide my House address to the seller.

> Apart from my house address which other thing will I provide in respect the post office nearest to my location?

> Is it just my house address alone or will I also provide the Postal code of the nearest post office?

> If at all I will provide the postal code how do I get to know the postal code of the post office?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcslize: Hello,

I need a little help. I am making use of free shipping. I understand that I will provide my House address to the seller.

> Apart from my house address which other thing will I provide in respect the post office nearest to my location?

> Is it just my house address alone or will I also provide the Postal code of the nearest post office?

> If at all I will provide the postal code how do I get to know the postal code of the post office?
ur full name, home address, phone number,and poster code search google for ur area
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Tweetums: ur full name, home address, phone number,and poster code search google for ur area

postal,

or

zip code
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puffyjoe: 5:51am On Aug 18, 2014
Tmany:
Go to Aliexpress (desktop format) at the bottom of the page you will see customer care link
the customer care link has different categories of issues find the option for been over charge
Click the option this will activate two options either your send a mail or you chat with a customer care agent.
Choose the chat option but it not always available (I usually get to chart with them 5am upwards)
Explain the issue to the customer care agent but get the following things down
-The order number
-Your bank card service department email address. For gtb (cardservices@gtbank.com)
Just tell the Aliexpress CC that you understand the order has been cancelled but your bank needs a mail from them to release your money back to you and give the CC agent your email address to copy you along.
Your money is still on HOLD with your bank so with a email from aliexpress telling them the order has been cancelled, I usually get my money back within 48 hours instead of waiting for the cycle to expire.
thanks boss, I just chat with the cc and I follow what you have taught me,the cc agent promise to send the mail today.pls confirm the accessbank emall for cardservicess@accessbankpls.com I got it from access bank site.thanks so much have a blessed day ahead
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puffyjoe: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Tmany:
Go to Aliexpress (desktop format) at the bottom of the page you will see customer care link
the customer care link has different categories of issues find the option for been over charge
Click the option this will activate two options either your send a mail or you chat with a customer care agent.
Choose the chat option but it not always available (I usually get to chart with them 5am upwards)
-The order number
-Your bank card service department email address. For gtb (cardservices@gtbank.com)
Just tell the Aliexpress CC that you understand the order has been cancelled but your bank needs a mail from them to release your money back to you and give the CC agent your email address to copy you along.
Your money is still on HOLD with your bank so with a email from aliexpress telling them the order has been cancelled, I usually get my money back within 48 hours instead of waiting for the cycle to expire.
@tmany pls can I get your cell phone digit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puffyjoe: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Tmany:
-The order number
@tmany pls can I get your cell phone digit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

postal,

or

zip code
all the same
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mukhcech(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2014
mayorall:

Alfa wa ni Ilorin. Longest time

Bossman, yeah longest time o. No vex say me no contact u jor. My devices(PHONE AND LAPTOP) where stolen. Just recovering. Will get in touch soon bro. How business. UP MAYORALL ENTERPRISE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Pls frnds wich site can i import cheap quality clothes into Nigeria. God bless U.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2014
puffyjoe: thanks boss, I just chat with the cc and I follow what you have taught me,the cc agent promise to send the mail today.pls confirm the accessbank emall for cardservicess@accessbankpls.com I got it from access bank site.thanks so much have a blessed day ahead
I can't confirm the email cause I don't use the bank but they will most likely write it at the back of your card, hope this not what you sent to the CC cardserviceSS@accessbankplS.com (notice the double SS and PLS instead of PLC
This my dight whatapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2014
SamNelson: Shout-out to all my boss in the house. Please aside of alisuppliers, which other apps do you use mostly for importing like good browsers etc. Please let us see the list of your importation apps thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Each time i pay for an item on aliexp with UBA master card extra charges is always deducted like $1 or $2. Pls what can i do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2014
eph12: mcslize
This is the right thread for your questions
1. GTB. Personal opinion tho.
2. Driver's license or international passport. International passport and National ID can be gotten as soon as possible if you don't have any.
3. Bank charges #1000 to produce any kind of cards
4. When you use the card money is deducted directly from your account. You do not fund any card.
5. Yes you can use it.
6. Not true.
7. Yes you can.
8. Your bank determines the exchange rate.
Any further questions you have should be asked here and others will answer you as much as they can. Thanks.
eph12 am newbie nd had been following this thread past few days.I could see your are one of the best.PLS,I want to know if there is any site to shop for uk used black berry plus other phones.tanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
hello pls l need a link for quality and affordable laptop @ AliExpress.com
eph 12, Tmany, texaco pls help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
pinkyni: eph12 am newbie nd had been following this thread past few days.I could see your are one of the best.PLS,I want to know if there is any site to shop for uk used black berry plus other phones.tanks
Hello sir. Thanks for the compliment. Everything I know about importation was by following this thread and putting into practice. I don't think I ever asked questions on this thread not because I knew it all but because I know how to make use of Google. I browse a lot so instead of me coming to ask questions like for example the zip code of my area, I simply Google it and as expected I got my answer. I was a little bit lucky cos I joined this thread when this season 2,was just 100pages. I immediately got to know about specuit cargo, cvm, mikky and texa.co. I also followed those threads for s long time until I understood everything I need to learn from those threads. The rest I got from my own experience. I can assure you that I have lost not less than 40k learning the ropes.
Back to your question tho. There are a lot of sites you can get UK used blackberry but eBay offers the best protection that's why I will advise you to stick to eBay.com until you can stand well on your feet.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
nne4: hello pls l need a link for quality and affordable laptop @ AliExpress.com
laptop on aliex? I pity u, don't just go there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
femora007: Each time i pay for an item on aliexp with UBA master card extra charges is always deducted like $1 or $2. Pls what can i do
get a visa debit card grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nne4(f): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tweetums: laptop on aliex? I pity u, don't just go there
tnxs dear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
femora007: Each time i pay for an item on aliexp with UBA master card extra charges is always deducted like $1 or $2. Pls what can i do
go get access bank visa card. I stopped using uba mastercard when i paid 4 goods with access bank visa card. Diamond visa card is gud also.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have collected my package from nipost. Thanks to everyone!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Buying phones on aliexpress so cool, with ease you will be given an original fake phones. Am not discouraging, am just sharing my info about the site. Check on youtube "aliexpress fake iphone5/goophone i5
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
nne4: hello pls l need a link for quality and affordable laptop @ AliExpress.com
texaco filling station ?dem dey sell laptop ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: texaco filling station ?dem dey sell laptop ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: texaco filling station ?dem dey sell laptop ?
that's the shop, their website is ile-ife.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please get a laptop from USA or UK.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
ADEBAYOUR05: Buying phones on aliexpress so cool, with ease you will be given an original fake phones. Am not discouraging, am just sharing my info about the site. Check on youtube "aliexpress fake iphone5/goophone i5
It has been hammered many times that you should look for any of these branded phones or laptop in China
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by peacelife(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
plz i av a questn, i av been tryin 2 track my item, usually get dis info: information received(this is not an acknwldgment of the physical receipt of the stated registerd article)
but i tried it again today i got this:dispatched to overseas.country code;NG. can sm1 xplain all dis to me. i ordered d item abt 2 wks ago. d track no.is RQ231153355SG. thanks in advance
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
peacelife: plz i av a questn, i av been tryin 2 track my item, usually get dis info: information received(this is not an acknwldgment of the physical receipt of the stated registerd article)
but i tried it again today i got this:dispatched to overseas.country code;NG. can sm1 xplain all dis to me. i ordered d item abt 2 wks ago. d track no.is RQ231153355SG. thanks in advance
but u have already explained it yourself ,what else do u want people to say?it is there, item dispacthed/sent to nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puffyjoe: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Tmany] I can't confirm the email cause I don't use the bank but they will most likely write it at the back of your card, hope this not what you sent to the CC cardserviceSS@accessbankplS.com (notice the double SS and PLS instead of PLC
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lexycool01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Importer Gurus
pls i nid enlightment on the info i want to share: i ordered and paid for some goods on aliexpress on wednesday evening and on thursday morning i got the information that the seller have shiped my order and i was given a tracking numb "RG031422701CN", ever since then i av been unable to track it, i do get dis info which is "there is no record of the tracking number on the system". This makes me av the impression that i was given a fake tracking number. If not how many day will it take to start tracking ur goods. Pls ur info wil b of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.