Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003347 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
peacelife: plz i av a questn, i av been tryin 2 track my item, usually get dis info: information received(this is not an acknwldgment of the physical receipt of the stated registerd article)
but i tried it again today i got this:dispatched to overseas.country code;NG. can sm1 xplain all dis to me. i ordered d item abt 2 wks ago. d track no.is RQ231153355SG. thanks in advance
keep tracking is coming

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tmany:
Go to Aliexpress (desktop format) at the bottom of the page you will see customer care link
the customer care link has different categories of issues find the option for been over charge
Click the option this will activate two options either your send a mail or you chat with a customer care agent.
Choose the chat option but it not always available (I usually get to chart with them 5am upwards)
Explain the issue to the customer care agent but get the following things down
-The order number
-Your bank card service department email address. For gtb (cardservices@gtbank.com)
Just tell the Aliexpress CC that you understand the order has been cancelled but your bank needs a mail from them to release your money back to you and give the CC agent your email address to copy you along.
Your money is still on HOLD with your bank so with a email from aliexpress telling them the order has been cancelled, I usually get my money back within 48 hours instead of waiting for the cycle to expire.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
eph12:
Hello sir. Thanks for the compliment. Everything I know about importation was by following this thread and putting into practice. I don't think I ever asked questions on this thread not because I knew it all but because I know how to make use of Google. I browse a lot so instead of me coming to ask questions like for example the zip code of my area, I simply Google it and as expected I got my answer. I was a little bit lucky cos I joined this thread when this season 2,was just 100pages. I immediately got to know about specuit cargo, cvm, mikky and texa.co. I also followed those threads for s long time until I understood everything I need to learn from those threads. The rest I got from my own experience. I can assure you that I have lost not less than 40k learning the ropes.
Back to your question tho. There are a lot of sites you can get UK used blackberry but eBay offers the best protection that's why I will advise you to stick to eBay.com until you can stand well on your feet.
Thanks.
thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: texaco filling station ?dem dey sell laptop ?
not texaco filling station. It is texaco1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
hello gurus in the house, i just tracked my item and received the following result:

Tracking number: RM041707031CN
origin: china
destination: nigeria

History Detail

Local date/time: 17-Aug-2014 17:50
Activity: Received by Post Office
Remarks:

please does this mean my good has arrived the post office?

thanks for your response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
mayorall:

Just as I also stamped and sealed and believe in your predictions and useful advise. why not start a consultation service oga mi.
since you raised this idea,I have been thinking about it and I think there is a way round it. Thank a million for opening my eyes . We all learn from each other .just like I always say not everyone can be an importer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
nne4: hello pls l need a link for quality and affordable laptop @ AliExpress.com
eph 12, Tmany, texaco pls help
search uk and usa sites . I would have loved to drop sites ,I will next time

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
mayorall: Where are the people of this thread, where have you all gone to?, why have you deserted the thread

oga surveycash

oga sunnychike

oga 2fishes

Toluxa 1

ETC

Great Oga Texaco1 , oga 2sexy, Oga 9free are still with us

Even my personal pals had run away from this thread, soyedele1, addictiv, mukhcech and many more. What is going on?.

I wish this thread can be back .

Evening all. How market? Been a while. Miss you all.

Oga mayorall, your boy dey grin. Time has not been a luxury of late.

@Texaco, the paypal restriction is still on till we can break lose

https://www.change.org/petitions/paypal-remove-restriction-on-earning-of-paypal-holders-in-nigeria#invite

Pls, sign and invite at least 10 friends to sign
[/color]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
surveycash:

https://www.change.org/petitions/paypal-remove-restriction-on-earning-of-paypal-holders-in-nigeria#invite

[/color]

you're welcome boss.. Thanks for checking up on ur boys again.. You've put smile on the face of so many youths. God shall not cease to put smile on ur face as well..

God bless..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Pls anyone with a test and confirm sell of 5600mah power bank on aliexpress could pls assist me with d link
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
oneniceguy: hello gurus in the house, i just tracked my item and received the following result:

Tracking number: RM041707031CN
origin: china
destination: nigeria

History Detail

Local date/time: 17-Aug-2014 17:50
Activity: Received by Post Office
Remarks:

please does this mean my good has arrived the post office?

thanks for your response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by johnshagb(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Good job here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by johnshagb(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Couldn't transact with my Gtb Mastercard today. Been using it before. Anybody body experienced it here? I really need to make the purchase this morning on Alixprss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pinkyni(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
eph12:
Hello sir. Thanks for the compliment. Everything I know about importation was by following this thread and putting into practice. I don't think I ever asked questions on this thread not because I knew it all but because I know how to make use of Google. I browse a lot so instead of me coming to ask questions like for example the zip code of my area, I simply Google it and as expected I got my answer. I was a little bit lucky cos I joined this thread when this season 2,was just 100pages. I immediately got to know about specuit cargo, cvm, mikky and texa.co. I also followed those threads for s long time until I understood everything I need to learn from those threads. The rest I got from my own experience. I can assure you that I have lost not less than 40k learning the ropes.
Back to your question tho. There are a lot of sites you can get UK used blackberry but eBay offers the best protection that's why I will advise you to stick to eBay.com until you can stand well on your feet.
Thanks.
well understood and I really apreciate sir.big up to u!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aminu150(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
johnshagb: Couldn't transact with my Gtb Mastercard today. Been using it before. Anybody body experienced it here? I really need to make the purchase this morning on Alixprss
Have been having same problem now for two days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by muideeno(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Helo, checking on u all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by johnshagb(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
aminu150:
Have been having same problem now for two days.

so I'm not alone on this afterall. lets hope for a solution soon
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koyla: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2014
topmost029: Pls anyone with a test and confirm sell of 5600mah power bank on aliexpress could pls assist me with d link
you can check on these sellers though they haven't reply my messages m.aliexpress.com/item/1968827480.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
m.aliexpress.com/item/1852767527.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
And only this seller replied last night though I haven't order yet
m.aliexpress.com/item/1771855547.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
I will order today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dapyem(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
lexycool01: Importer Gurus
pls i nid enlightment on the info i want to share: i ordered and paid for some goods on aliexpress on wednesday evening and on thursday morning i got the information that the seller have shiped my order and i was given a tracking numb "RG031422701CN", ever since then i av been unable to track it, i do get dis info which is "there is no record of the tracking number on the system". This makes me av the impression that i was given a fake tracking number. If not how many day will it take to start tracking ur goods. Pls ur info wil b of help
Be patient bro,u will soon b able to track ur order.it usually take 5-10days after shipment b4 u can track ur order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dapyem(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello masters in d house,wch bank is customer friendly as regards to our importation biz.thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

postal,

or

zip code
how far br>
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
surveycash:

[/color]

it is a matter of time before Nigerians start enjoying full paypal services
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by timothyuche1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wow my first order has been successfully collected by me today, it was awesome! Netherlands post u are the best , just 10 days

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
hello house abeg aw cn i chat wit a seller on AE wit my BB fone , av bn trying to chat wt dem it wnt go plss help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mickyboiz: hello house abeg aw cn i chat wit a seller on AE wit my BB fone , av bn trying to chat wt dem it wnt go plss help
I think this was one reason why I dropped bb for android
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
^^^ scam/troll alert angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
I can see ppl need blackberry phones and laptop s. Texaco1 logistics will be bringing out a brand new options for dealers in these products
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello, pls which office will my parcel be ekiti-ado or akure... because it just change to akure..... RG017040922CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
topmost029: Hello, pls which office will my parcel be ekiti-ado or akure... because it just change to akure..... RG017040922CN
chill, ur item land to akure today and ll be send to ekiti from AK tomorrow.,.,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2014
2sExy1: how far br>

I dey and u ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

I dey and u ?
I dey where u abandon me na undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.