Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003598 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
yemi2plus:

I actually don't understand what you're trying to say though. Thanks all the say.

This is the situation on ground.

The branch manager subjected my package for further investigation claiming am an internet fraudster because I questioned a staff on why I'm being charge for "BULK DELIVERY" when my package is less than 0.30KG and just a piece.

I wish to open a thread on NL to expose their activities, but then, I want to take some steps by contacting higher authority before doing that.

Anyone with useful information on how I can reach NIPOST head office or regional office should kindly post in here by quoting me.

NB: I'm presently schooling at Anyigba, Kogi State.

what i am try to say is that,now they have recognize ur face.may be u should send some one to go to that place(nipost office) and ask for head office number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
yemi2plus:

I actually don't understand what you're trying to say though. Thanks all the say.

This is the situation on ground.

The branch manager subjected my package for further investigation claiming am an internet fraudster because I questioned a staff on why I'm being charge for "BULK DELIVERY" when my package is less than 0.30KG and just a piece.

I wish to open a thread on NL to expose their activities, but then, I want to take some steps by contacting higher authority before doing that.

Anyone with useful information on how I can reach NIPOST head office or regional office should kindly post in here by quoting me.

NB: I'm presently schooling at Anyigba, Kogi State.

what does the tracking number of this package starts with and what is the content?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
eph12:

Check your transaction page for your tracking number or better still ask your seller.
tnks i hv seen it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
sigba:

I'm still new with all this so pls pardon my question, how do you track your order? can you do it with ur mobile? is there a special site for tracking?
Thanks.

track-chinapost.com
www.trackitonline.ru

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 3:41am On Oct 27, 2014
mavinc4u:

what does the tracking number of this package starts with and what is the content?

Content: A sample of a toothpaste dispenser I wish to order in bulk if it suit my taste.

Tracking Number: RJ072****67CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2014
weensteen:
hey gurus in the house help, I placed an order for a tab within a discount period on aliexpress,the pirce then was (54 USD),but I made the payment 2 days later when d discount was over and d new price was about 188 USD, but on 'my orders' tab the price reflected was still 54 USD...no money has been deduced from my acct till now,should I be worried??
there's nothing to be worried about here. the money deducted will be the price shown in your order page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Hi Eph!Pls,wanna order some goods from tinydeal with free shipping,but to ma surprise,Some amount was added to my sub total amount...are we to pay for free shipping?

What did they mean by zip/post code?Do you knw the post code for Lag and Abk?Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by zonty: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Guys i wanna know if Ainol BW1 II is a good buy. Thinking of buying one this week. Anyone with experience on this device can enlighten me plz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
klexycole:
Hi Eph!Pls,wanna order some goods from tinydeal with free shipping,but to ma surprise,Some amount was added to my sub total amount...are we to pay for free shipping?

What did they mean by zip/post code?Do you knw the post code for Lag and Abk?Thanks in anticipation.
I haven't ordered for anything from that site before so I really don't know. You can mail them to ask why that amount was added. As regards post code, which areas in lag and abk?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Intellab(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
You don't talk much on ebay.
I won a Wristwatch through bid and paid with my Nigeria Paypal then it was shipped successful.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by weensteen: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
eph12:

there's nothing to be worried about here. the money deducted will be the price shown in your order page.

thanks,the money has been deducted but d supplier is never online though he has a high rating and high % positive feedback.I hope he ships it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by worldgee: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
frehage:
@Ogar Mayorall please. I ordered Jiayu G3C on AE. This is the 10th day after payment was verified and the seller is still processing my order for shipment. What do you think sir.
As at tdy, what is d status? If still processing, check d seller's policy on d no. of days to process order. There are some funny sellers though dat wl just delay unnecessarily:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
worldgee:

As at tdy, what is d status? If still processing, check d seller's policy on d no. of days to process order. There are some funny sellers though dat wl just delay unnecessarily:

The seller finally shipped my order today. When I chatted with her earlier in the day just before she shipped out, she said it was due to factory delay. Thank you very much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
yemi2plus:

Content: A sample of a toothpaste dispenser I wish to order in bulk if it suit my taste.

Tracking Number: RJ072****67CN

that is a registered mail. you are not suppose to pay any money on it. go back there and tell them you have spoken to their staffs at Nahco and they said your item is a packet and not parcel and that they should release your package to you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femexsp: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
http://cheapimportsecret.info
is this link true about what he is saying if its
true send links
pls house this dupe is trying to collect money from pple.if it true house show this guy that we are not fools
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
eph12:

I haven't ordered for anything from that site before so I really don't know. You can mail them to ask why that amount was added. As regards post code, which areas in lag and abk?
Thanks for your concern eph.I have got the postcode of my area...Pls,which site can I buy cheap tablets and smartphones?kindly recommend a reliable one for me.More Powers to your elbow!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
klexycole:
Thanks for your concern eph.I have got the postcode of my area...Pls,which site can I buy cheap tablets and smartphones?kindly recommend a reliable one for me.More Powers to your elbow!!
Try taobao.com.. If you can do your research enough to get access to the manufacturers themselves then good for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Thank God am now an importer, my goods of 120k arrived and collected after 25 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
zonty:
Guys i wanna know if Ainol BW1 II is a good buy. Thinking of buying one this week. Anyone with experience on this device can enlighten me plz

It's a great product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Teddyg2:
Thank God am now an importer, my goods of 120k arrived and collected after 25 days.
Congrats bro!What are the goods you ordered?Which site did you use?Finally,can I have your digits?Wish you success in your business endeavors!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by guente02(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Someone should please advice me.
I stay in sokoto and all my orders comes to sokoto but this particular package is showing NGIKY instead of NGSOK. What should i do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
My December orders loading
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by edundayo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
yemi2plus:

I have sent a mail to the e-mail address since two days now but yet to get a reply. All their contact info seems not to be working.

Maybe you could give this a trial:

Phone: 07055991825
Email: apm.kogi@nipost.gov.ng

Goodluck!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
please help me track this item RL042557792CN @eph tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Teddyg2:
Congratulations brother and welcome on board of the importers.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
zerray:
please help me track this item RL042557792CN @eph tnks
I got no info. When was this sent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
klexycole:
Congrats bro!What are the goods you ordered?Which site did you use?Finally,can I have your digits?Wish you success in your business endeavors!
power banks, wrist watch and cloth
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klexycole(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Teddyg2:

power banks, wrist watch and cloth
Which website did you buy the products?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls someone should interprete the below info for better understanding
the much awaited goods. Just tracked it and saw this info below:

Zip code Location Event Weight Additional
06.10.2014 17:58528032 Accepted from sender Nigeria
13.10.2014 10:53 Beijing Send item abroad (Export)Nigeria
27.10.2014 09:00 Nglosa Arrival at international place of exchange
27.10.2014 10:00 Lagos Air Import (Item arrived at country of destination)
27.10.2014 15:18 Nglosa Left postal office
27.10.2014 15:25 Nglosa Incoming mail distribution (Sorting)
27.10.2014 16:18 Lagos Air Left international place of exchange
28.10.2014 00:00 Unsuccessful delivery attempt Documents Letters (lc/ao)
28.10.2014 12:50 Ngbeni Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 13:14 Ngbeni Unsuccessful delivery attempt0.480
28.10.2014 13:50 NGBENI Nigeria Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 14:14 NGBENI Nigeria Unsuccessful delivery attempt Nigeria
About Service News Frequently Asked Questions Contacts For advertisers
© 2010-2014. Track It - International shipment track and trace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
eph12:

I got no info. When was this sent?
on friday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls fellow importers should help what the meaning of this info. Tracked it in nipost site and this is what I saw. The content of d item they put Document I didn't order for document for christ sake. Someone should help interpret as I am yet to know where my goods are now. This is it below:

Submit
Mail Item Number RI138691630CN
Last Event Detail RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE
Weight0.480
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO)
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Oct 28 2014 1:14PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGBENI
Oct 28 2014 12:50PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGBENI
Oct 27 2014 3:25PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGBENI NGLOSA
Oct 27 2014 3:18PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGBENI NGLOSA
Oct 27 2014 9:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
28 Oct 2014 Unsuccessful item delivery Other

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.