Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003399 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
francawilson:

grin grin grin
I only lost two officially. The remaining 3 I'v bn searching 4,I realised d sellers didn't even ship it.They confidently told me because it was less than $10&no shipping fee dat they didn't mak it.
They Just gav me fake tracking code&u knw hong kong post is nonsense. 2track somethng there,they'l b telling u 0 days abi wetin.

Nipost has gone global walahi. They bring myn 2my office sef lik once any arrives,I'l get a call&because my office is a working distance frm d post office,omoh 2secs e don land.

They only ask for 500 if its a big parcel but ask for any amt if its vry small. Me I tell d seller 2reduce d value of d item wen writing it on d package so dat wen nipost ppl brings it,I'l b lik "can't u c its just $1 so how on earth wil I pay 500 naira 4dis thng"? Then I'l hav my way. Just sharing free tips here.

Now they've improved. Nipost now give tracking number for local shipment.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
mayorall:

Now they've improved. Nipost now give tracking number for local shipment.
Bro, how do you track down goods you see at aliexpress on ALIBABA. I mean, if you saw a power bank on Aliexpress and you like it but because of the cost on Aliexpress, you wanna get the same power bank on Alibaba, how will you that same exact power bank on Alibaba?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2015
2sExy1:
Bro, how do you track down goods you see at aliexpress on ALIBABA. I mean, if you saw a power bank on Aliexpress and you like it but because of the cost on Aliexpress, you wanna get the same power bank on Alibaba, how will you that same exact power bank on Alibaba?

How you boss. You search with the name on alibaba. Baby yen nko?.cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
mayorall:

grin oloshi.. ma koba mi o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
mayorall:

Omo, I tried o o. e no work. Buzz my whatsapp abeg make we rob mind.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
2sExy1:
Omo, I tried o o. e no work. Buzz my whatsapp abeg make we rob mind.

Lolz at the second post. you done forget sey you be whatsapp customer?. How many whatsapp I wan dey check when you get 10 whatsapp numbers?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
mayorall:

Lolz at the second post. you done forget sey you be whatsapp customer?. How many whatsapp I wan dey check when you get 10 whatsapp numbers?.
hummm... my mtn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ikonz:

Madam, are you buying all these things for resell? If not, I hope you know what is called "uncontrollable impulse buying"?

...because, except the website, every other thing on aliexpress is listed for sale.
grin grin grin hahahahahahaaa
I called it window shopping sweets. I add 2wish list and that's dat. I hav sleeping prob and since I'm trying not 2stay addicted 2dat demonic game called "SUGAR CRUSH or CANDY CRUSH SAGA,I'l rather use it to window shop on aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by geebehn(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
PLS BOSSES! I placed an order on ali express 16/1/2015 (with africard) and the order got cancelled the next day but uptil now, no refund. What can i do plz? i need my money back.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Please I'd like to know if anyone has bought large flat screen TVs from alibaba or had dealings with a similar company/manufacturer.

Please any help or advice will be well appreciated.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bae is missing you. Bae wants to listen to your voice. Phone's off. Don't blame bae if she calls someone that has gotten our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N6,000 only. Thank you!

You can use them as Val's gift too o!

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Promhize:
Hello Everyone,

Please I'd like to know if anyone has bought large flat screen TVs from alibaba or had dealings with a similar company/manufacturer.

Please any help or advice will be well appreciated.

I have a company in the usa that are about selling off their TV @ cheap prices from 32"-55" about 50pcs to go on auction
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ikonz(m): 2:16am On Feb 13, 2015
francawilson:

I called it window shopping sweets. I add 2wish list and that's dat. I hav sleeping prob and since I'm trying not 2stay addicted 2dat demonic game called "SUGAR CRUSH or CANDY CRUSH SAGA,I'l rather use it to window shop on aliexpress.

Lolzz, funny you. Just make sure you dont fund much money to your account used for online payments, if not those your wishlists go turn to reality list soon cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2015
please am still waiting for assistant
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abafetch: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Good morning mentol.... I thank u so much fr bringin a usefull thread into nairaland... This is really an opportunity for the young because of nairaland.. Please i need someone with vase knowledge how to get phone from London.... Mostly i use fedex and its expensive cus d last tme i got an asus laptop we have to pay for insurance and everything almost got to 100 pounds..... Please someone help cus i need some phone for some ppeople
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Greetings to my oga at the top...... Just wanna know if aliexpress is on holiday CU's am about to order for goods....and please it seems jewelries are cost on aliexpress which other site offers good price when it comes to goods? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
btenkobo:
Greetings to my oga at the top...... Just wanna know if aliexpress is on holiday CU's am about to order for goods....and please it seems jewelries are cost on aliexpress which other site offers good price when it comes to goods? Thanks

Yes they are on holiday. Aliexpress is cheap if you ask me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Phrankfree(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls I ordered for cloths from ali express and the seller shipped my order using yw56.com instead of the normal china post, will I be able to get my order through nipost? has any one receive any item that was sent through yw56..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Phrankfree:
Pls I ordered for cloths from ali express and the seller shipped my order using yw56.com instead of the normal china post, will I be able to get my order through nipost? has any one receive any item that was sent through yw56..
you are in for a long ride .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 12month: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi guys please I intend importing some set of shoes from nordstrom and wud like to knw if they will ship to Nigeria. Also can I use shippyme, myus or circuit atlantic
Pls I wud appreciate your help n comments
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
12month:
Hi guys please I intend importing some set of shoes from nordstrom and wud like to knw if they will ship to Nigeria. Also can I use shippyme, myus or circuit atlantic
Pls I wud appreciate your help n comments

Nordstrom shop doesn't ship to Nigeria, you can ship to my US Address for onward shipping to Nigeria. You can follow the link on my profile/signature for more enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
onatisi:
you are in for a long ride .

Don't give him High BP jor smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Phrankfree(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Don't give him High BP jor smiley
Does this mean I wont receive my item? Pls I need answers..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Phrankfree:

Does this mean I wont receive my item? Pls I need answers..

You will, like i said, attempt tracking after 7 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeptniyi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
geebehn:
PLS BOSSES! I placed an order on ali express 16/1/2015 (with africard) and the order got cancelled the next day but uptil now, no refund. What can i do plz? i need my money back.

file a refund with UBA send them email and ask for a refund. sometimes refund are automatic since MasterCard settles both parties its either your money is here(UBA) or there seller account. Since your order was cancelled it means your money is still with your issuing bank. contact them I've had this issue countless number of time in the past.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
francawilson:

am still waiting for your reply in my mail oh tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeptniyi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
The story is sometimes painful when buying retail from china , seller can be dubious and send you fake or poor quality products.
Let's move now to Bulk purchase. how best can you:
1. ensure your seller is licensed in China?
2. How do I confirm if my products comply with national
standards?
3. Auditing and ensuring quality product is made according to my sample and specifications
4. how best can I be sure that all unit of my products are made according to sample not half original and half fake?
5 how do I make sure that the total unit of my consignment is complete before shipping?
what is CE, ROHS , SONCAP, ISO and what we need to know about them?
Note: I have seen people loose money because they fail to look deeply into issues like this, even when they travel to China to carry out the transaction themselves. we heard about a nairalnder that went to China to purchase 50m worth of caustic soda, 20 million worth were original caustic and remaining were all fake.
what precautions should be taken to safe guard this, I want answers from the importation viz coaches ( so they call themselves)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ikonz(m): 4:21am On Feb 14, 2015
adeptniyi:
The story is sometimes painful when buying retail from china , seller can be dubious and send you fake or poor quality products.
Let's move now to Bulk purchase. how best can you:
1. ensure your seller is licensed in China?
2. How do I confirm if my products comply with national
standards?
3. Auditing and ensuring quality product is made according to my sample and specifications
4. how best can I be sure that all unit of my products are made according to sample not half original and half fake?
5 how do I make sure that the total unit of my consignment is complete before shipping?
what is CE, ROHS , SONCAP, ISO and what we need to know about them?
Note: I have seen people loose money because they fail to look deeply into issues like this, even when they travel to China to carry out the transaction themselves. we heard about a nairalnder that went to China to purchase 50m worth of caustic soda, 20 million worth were original caustic and remaining were all fake.
what precautions should be taken to safe guard this, I want answers from the importation viz coaches ( so they call themselves)

Most of your questions has been answered on this link. Take out time and painstakingly read through the pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2015
mayorall:

you no buzz me again
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Please I have a question. My buyer protection period will expire in 2days time and am not yet satisfy with the seller product. Now am asking him to extend the expiring period since 3 days now n he refuse to reply. I sent him email only to get auto reply saying he is currently on holidays n can not reply or attend to me untill they are back from holidays. Please advise me on wat to do before the expiring period ends...

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.