Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001854 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcslize:

it has never be like dat before o. It just started last week. D site don cast. I tried UCWEB d same rectangular boxes displayed. Aliexpress site is getting out of hand
Looking for way out.

What type of phone are you using? Because I just opened the site now with ucweb and there was no issue. They upgraded their site though.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerrygome:

What type of phone are you using? Because I just opened the site now with ucweb and there was no issue. They upgraded their site though.

Nokia C3
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerrygome:

I notice what he is saying on Operamini, but it does not affect when you use Ucweb.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcslize:

Nokia C3

It may be from the phone

BrokenTV:

I notice what he is saying on Operamini, but it does not affect when you use Ucweb.

Thought as much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ohana(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerrygome:

Your goods arrived Owerri Post Office on 3rd Feb 2015 by 3PM. Go to the Owerri post office with the tracking number and an ID card (National ID card, driving licence or international passport or student ID) to collect your package.

Hold small change for 'tipping' grin
must you have an id card before you can claim your goods at the post office or the tracking number is just enough?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by muhammedbilal(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mcslize:

so whats d way out? I want to search for some things in Aliexpress bt dat rectangular display couldn't allow one to do dat
login to alibaba.com with your aliexpress details cos they own the both site and after then click on aliexpress site on the left of alibaba that's the code am using
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ogalandlord: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please can anyone advice me on a reliable cheaper shipping company that ships from china to nigeria,thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ohana:
must you have an id card before you can claim your goods at the post office or the tracking number is just enough?

Depends on the post office and your level of familiarity with the NIPOST workers.

My first time they refused to give me my package until I presented an ID

So to be on safe side go along with your ID
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
muhammedbilal:
login to alibaba.com with your aliexpress details cos they own the both site and after then click on aliexpress site on the left of alibaba that's the code am using

Thanks man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sniperwolf(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerrygome:

Free shipping by China Post, Singapore Post, NL Post etc all land at the NIPOST office

How do I track this package from Hong Kong Post Air Mail? My tracking number is RT235734501HK
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
pls I need a reliable person to help me buy two items from taobao.com.or open an acc. with them so i can buy the items myself.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
sniperwolf:

How do I track this package from Hong Kong Post Air Mail? My tracking number is RT235734501HK

Track it from here http://www.17track.net/m/en/result/post-details.shtml

When it enters Nigeria you can then track it here

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackAndConfirm.aspx

Track after 10 days.

The tracking number you pasted has not been updated yet to the tracking site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sniperwolf(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
jerrygome:

Your goods arrived Owerri Post Office on 3rd Feb 2015 by 3PM. Go to the Owerri post office with the tracking number and an ID card (National ID card, driving licence or international passport or student ID) to collect your package.

Hold small change for 'tipping' grin

Thanks, I was able to receive the package today from the post office in Owerri and it was exactly what I needed. It was perfect.
What is one wants to cheat the seller by claiming dispute after receiving the genuine thing as expected.

Note: That is not my intention, just want to know if there is something like seller's protection too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 5:03am On Feb 10, 2015
sniperwolf:

Thanks, I was able to receive the package today from the post office in Owerri and it was exactly what I needed. It was perfect.
What is one wants to cheat the seller by claiming dispute after receiving the genuine thing as expected.

Note: That is not my intention, just want to know if there is something like seller's protection too

Check out this http://help.aliexpress.com/rules_about_abusing_bp.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2015
which is reliable shipping agent from China that is fast
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Verostef(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
I bought a tablet since DEC and was to be dliverered on 6the of January up till now it has refused to show up in Nigeria. Worse still the tracking codes ended in USA. I opened case with the seller he wanted to bribe me with $5. I rejected but sent to me that he had sent new one but without tracking code. When I contact end eBay my money was refunded the second it show on my PayPal history but not on my acct balance. When I equerry PayPal the money was sent to my Nigeria account just now.
I am using Qatar PayPal which I used with my Nigeria IP and ATM card. I also change um the contact address to Nigeria yet PayPal refuse to penalized me.
Has anyone experience this before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Heart attack wan kill me. Access bank just charged me 199.5333 for my order. Omoh! Our Naira wud soon b officially buried. We're in dip shiit.
And i carry big eye go dey order alot of thngs cos aliexpress is doing sales now. I am offically mourning my money! #WailingSeriously

Oh my gush! Is aliexpress going 2shut down 4d Chinese new yr hols? I wish they'l'send all my packages mak e dey waka small small dey enter Naija.

Recently i'v bn getting parcels lik 10 days afta ordering dem. Nipost don go global ooo.D items i lost were some of d'ones i ordered in Dec&1st wk of Jan. Mayb they got missing at Lagos or somethng.Hmmmm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Please can someone help me with the names of good wrist watche please wan to order ......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by memski(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
btenkobo:
Please can someone help me with the names of good wrist watche please wan to order ......
try skone, skemi, curren.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2015
francawilson:
Heart attack wan kill me. Access bank just charged me 199.5333 for my order. Omoh! Our Naira wud soon b officially buried. We're in dip shiit.
And i carry big eye go dey order alot of thngs cos aliexpress is doing sales now. I am offically mourning my money! #WailingSeriously

Oh my gush! Is aliexpress going 2shut down 4d Chinese new yr hols? I wish they'l'send all my packages mak e dey waka small small dey enter Naija.

Recently i'v bn getting parcels lik 10 days afta ordering dem. Nipost don go global ooo.D items i lost were some of d'ones i ordered in Dec&1st wk of Jan. Mayb they got missing at Lagos or somethng.Hmmmm

Just about to order when I saw the bolded. Make I park well grin

NIPOST is truly cool. Got over 40 packages via them with NONE MISSING cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fideco: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls guru's I need help on payment and how to go about legal transaction with seller on ALibaba am about to pay for sample of back bag.. which cost 50$ which I have never done before. and how do I know if the stuff am buying is not contraband pls help show me way ..the good lord will show all of us mercy in our endeavours.. I won't mind if I can get a mentor that I can reach tru email or whatapp.we chat pls help..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
francawilson:

pls can you guide me on my order am about to pay now pls I will like it if we can chat on Bbm.wechat.whatapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
jerrygome:

Just about to order when I saw the bolded. Make I park well grin

NIPOST is truly cool. Got over 40 packages via them with NONE MISSING cool
grin grin grin
I only lost two officially. The remaining 3 I'v bn searching 4,I realised d sellers didn't even ship it.They confidently told me because it was less than $10&no shipping fee dat they didn't mak it.
They Just gav me fake tracking code&u knw hong kong post is nonsense. 2track somethng there,they'l b telling u 0 days abi wetin.

Nipost has gone global walahi. They bring myn 2my office sef lik once any arrives,I'l get a call&because my office is a working distance frm d post office,omoh 2secs e don land.

They only ask for 500 if its a big parcel but ask for any amt if its vry small. Me I tell d seller 2reduce d value of d item wen writing it on d package so dat wen nipost ppl brings it,I'l b lik "can't u c its just $1 so how on earth wil I pay 500 naira 4dis thng"? Then I'l hav my way. Just sharing free tips here.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Durosure:
pls can you guide me on my order am about to pay now pls I will like it if we can chat on Bbm.wechat.whatapp
Send me a mail on missfrancawilson@gmail.com. I don't ping. That's d only way tighten my game (in d words of Lil Wayne) grin grin

Anyway, 2pay isn't a big deal on aliexpress but mak sure u ®enegociate price wit d sellerz of d items u want 2purchase b4 u pay. Me I keep asking 4discount until they say "sorry I can't do anythng anymore". U click on buy now, then place order. I wish I can giv u a screen shot but I'm going out now so mayb someother sweetheart on d thread can help u wit dat.

Goodluck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
francawilson:

grin grin grin
I only lost two officially. The remaining 3 I'v bn searching 4,I realised d sellers didn't even ship it.They confidently told me because it was less than $10&no shipping fee dat they didn't mak it.
They Just gav me fake tracking code&u knw hong kong post is nonsense. 2track somethng there,they'l b telling u 0 days abi wetin.

Nipost has gone global walahi. They bring myn 2my office sef lik once any arrives,I'l get a call&because my office is a working distance frm d post office,omoh 2secs e don land.

They only ask for 500 if its a big parcel but ask for any amt if its vry small. Me I tell d seller 2reduce d value of d item wen writing it on d package so dat wen nipost ppl brings it,I'l b lik "can't u c its just $1 so how on earth wil I pay 500 naira 4dis thng"? Then I'l hav my way. Just sharing free tips here.

Yes o, my face is well known there now. I just walk in and they give me my items. No long thing and I tip 'em when I'm happy. Yeah, the last item I collected was worth $240 but the yeye seller mark am $8 and described the item as toy grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
muhammedbilal:

I followed this process and d normal site display. My wish list items displayed but once I click on the item to view the picture or click on Feedback to read people's feedbacks it will display those rectangular boxes I complained about earlier.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tompeters(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please house,,, what's GTB current dollar rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
francawilson:

Send me a mail on missfrancawilson@gmail.com. I don't ping. That's d only way tighten my game (in d words of Lil Wayne) grin grin

Anyway, 2pay isn't a big deal on aliexpress but mak sure u ®enegociate price wit d sellerz of d items u want 2purchase b4 u pay. Me I keep asking 4discount until they say "sorry I can't do anythng anymore". U click on buy now, then place order. I wish I can giv u a screen shot but I'm going out now so mayb someother sweetheart on d thread can help u wit dat.

Goodluck.
tnx am greatful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Durosure:
tnx am greatful
Pls I'l also advice dat u don't use ur main account ATM card 4shopping on line 4security reasons. I use an ATM dat doesn't hav big money in it only put little money and I don't over fund d account I use 4internet transaction.

If u notice,aliexpress doesn't ask for 4digit pin no. So anybody can steal ur ATM and use it on aliexpress unless u block it early. Unlik ALIBABA that used 2ask 4ipin (a pin different frm ur normal ATM pins). Any way that's dat.

2.30am,stil window shopping on aliexpress. #PrayingForDollarToDrop

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ikonz(m): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2015
francawilson:

2.30am, stil window shopping on aliexpress. #PrayingForDollarToDrop

Madam, are you buying all these things for resell? If not, I hope you know what is called "uncontrollable impulse buying"?

...because, except the website, every other thing on aliexpress is listed for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Promo day 6 out of 8.

Enjoy 12% discount on mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank this valentine season.

Buy a piece mayor source power bank at #3,500 from 7/2/15 till 12pm February 14 2015. Resellers enjoy free shipping

Read customers testimonies about mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank here

www.nairaland.com/2126322/mayor-source-power-banks-review

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email : sales@mayorall.com

Official website : www.mayorall.com

Also order from konga /mayorall

We deliver nationwide

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.