Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,629 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004298 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gocare: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Please does anyone have an idea how much it costs to send less than 2kg parcel back to china, I just bought some very useless jewelries and I want to return them. Please any idea the cheapest method of return?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by A7(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Surveycash elmatteo ymodulus shinaf. Mayorall mastercee dav8id

I have never imported before I just registered at alibaba, I wanted to buy the below machines but first I want to know the price. Av sent messages to the suppliers but I haven't receive a reply about the machines latest price yet. And the trade manager refuses to log in.

Do you mind getting the price of the machines for me please? I'll appreciate that.

Below are links to the machines and images:

1st:

http://www.agic.en.alibaba.com/product/495239300-213554526/Advanced_Oil_Expeller_for_All_Kinds_of_Oil_Seeds.html

2nd:

http://www.agic.en.alibaba.com/product/60155211555-213554526/CE_certificated_small_peanut_oil_press_machine.html

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
A7:
Surveycash elmatteo ymodulus shinaf. Mayorall mastercee dav8id

I have never imported before I just registered at alibaba, I wanted to buy the below machines but first I want to know the price. Av sent messages to the suppliers but I haven't receive a reply about the machines latest price yet. And the trade manager refuses to log in.

Do you mind getting the price of the machines for me please? I'll appreciate that.

Below are links to the machines and images:

1st:

http://www.agic.en.alibaba.com/product/495239300-213554526/Advanced_Oil_Expeller_for_All_Kinds_of_Oil_Seeds.html

2nd:

http://www.agic.en.alibaba.com/product/60155211555-213554526/CE_certificated_small_peanut_oil_press_machine.html

Kindly update your trademanager. That looks much like 2013 version of the trademanager. Also you can download Alisupplier from playstore. That's the latest version. Alibaba app is also available on playstore with inbuilt trademanager.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
gocare:
Please does anyone have an idea how much it costs to send less than 2kg parcel back to china, I just bought some very useless jewelries and I want to return them. Please any idea the cheapest method of return?

Use cvm or nipost/ems
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by A7(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
mayorall:

Kindly update your trademanager. That looks much like 2013 version of the trademanager. Also you can download Alisupplier from playstore. That's the latest version. Alibaba app is also available on playstore with inbuilt trademanager.

I believe am using the updated trademanager, it's the current/latest version displayed on their site I use.

I use blackberry, alibaba doesn't have bb app yet. I'll however ask any android user when I see one to help me out.

But hey, you're here, you have android and a good trademanager. It won't be bad if you still help. Please please please.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
A7:

I believe am using the updated trademanager, it's the current/latest version displayed on their site I use.

I use blackberry, alibaba doesn't have bb app yet. I'll however ask any android user when I see one to help me out.

But hey, you're here, you have android and a good trademanager. It won't be bad if you still help. Please please please.

Try this and see if it could work.

Go to Settings on the app... Click Network Settings and select Use HTTP Protocol and see if you could log in
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sniperwolf(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys, I need help! Where and how can I receive this parcel? NIPOST says it's not in their custody

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
A7:

Seems you're connecting with a VPN programme and your IP Location is not allowed to log in Trade Manager.

Try changing your IP Address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by richysam(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2015
pls,do the suppliers ship to you address as stated during ur reg or they just ship to lag n the rest is left 4 ya?.sorry 4 derailing o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoelu1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
hello everyone,
I ordered some items from aliexpress, it shows that the items has been shipped by the seller, but in the tracking it has been displaying "in transit" since the 11th of Feb. is this normal.
(I'm using the free shipping option)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sweetlarry: 5:20am On Mar 01, 2015
Pls can someone recommend shipping agent(s) (still reliable) to ship my goods from China to naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2015
omoelu1:
hello everyone,
I ordered some items from aliexpress, it shows that the items has been shipped by the seller, but in the tracking it has been displaying "in transit" since the 11th of Feb. is this normal.
(I'm using the free shipping option)

china has been on holiday since, that could possibly be the cause

wait till 2moro when they resume or dem don enter monday self due to time difference
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
marcjoe:
Do You know you can now get etisalat 500MB for as low as #800, 1GB@#1400 On ETISALAT from CDP, to browse, chat, send and receive emails, on your phone, pc. Validity-30days..To order for yours add us up via...

BBM - 7F25D315
WHATSAPP - 08161145975

To read positive testimonies about our service go here....
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Tested and trusted. ...keep it up MJ... ..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thierryopj: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH DEAR IMPORTERS...
SRAC 20000MAH POWERBANK VERY MUCH AVAILABLE....

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoelu1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
sluvy4tune:

china has been on holiday since, that could possibly be the cause

wait till 2moro when they resume or dem don enter monday self due to time difference
Ok. thanks for your reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by drnairalov: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
hi guys ..u see the cap that guy is wearing can someone see itt on aliexpess to buy?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by techmart(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Surveycash elmatteo ymodulus shinaf. Mayorall
mastercee dav8id

Hello gurus in the house,
I really need where I can get Original Jerseys and Customize it as well. And get it shipped to Nigeria faster within days..

I will be so glad if someone can enlighten me on this.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Onyibestz(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2015
pls nairalander how do i paid to buy online witot loss of money?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
techmart:

Hello gurus in the house,
I really need where I can get Original Jerseys and Customize it as well. And get it shipped to Nigeria faster within days..

I will be so glad if someone can enlighten me on this.

Thanks in anticipation.
You can scout for one on Alibaba. If you're interested you can contact me through whatsapp for one I have done business with before.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by techmart(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
eph12:

You can scout for one on Alibaba. If you're interested you can contact me through whatsapp for one I have done business with before.

Thanks eph12,

Kindly let me add you on whatsapp.. So that we can chat.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ElectronByte(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello guys here. Really commend your efforts.

I've gone through a lot today on online importation, but please i need where i can order brazilian hair and phones.

Wouldn't mind if you can also provide the procedures too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukky1: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
drnairalov:
hi guys ..u see the cap that guy is wearing can someone see itt on aliexpess to buy?

I don't think so. If u need it i can supply it to u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by drnairalov: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
bukky1:

I don't think so. If u need it i can supply it to u.

problem is I aint in nigeria,thats why I was lookin tu get online. thanks anyways. gracias!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omoomoba(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
A beg, those who traded today, how much was charged per dollar?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello Guys I am about importing some tablet from china through JD.COM and i want to use Nonnyking as my forwarding agent to nigeria, please i want to know how save it is using Nonnyking because my agent in china was about send the items through DHL@170USD for 5kg to nigeria. please your advice is needed please. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by seyizma(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Good y'all. I'm about to venture into this business of importing. Please can you guys give me links I can get things very cheap.

Please don't ignore.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bukky1: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Job seekers, check this out. Best of lucks! http:///11d2e701
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dking123: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gurus in the house. pls how safe is paying through ali-pay? a supplier said that i should pay her using alipay. my problem is what happens if i dont get the goods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.