Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003029 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by goodtalk(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services within Lagos N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marcjoe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
thierryopj:

Tested and trusted. ...keep it up MJ... ..

Tanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
ElectronByte:
Hello guys here. Really commend your efforts.

I've gone through a lot today on online importation, but please i need where i can order brazilian hair and phones.

Wouldn't mind if you can also provide the procedures too

You can order for Brazillian hair on aliexpress or alibaba depending on the quantities you actually wanted to order. Login to aliexpress or alibaba; search for Brazillian hair through the search box and select any seller with good feedback.

You can import phones from China, USA and UK depending on the type of phones you want to import. My advice for you is that, you should never import branded phones like Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc. from China; you should rather import branded phones from ebay, amazon, etc. But if the phones you are interested to import is the like of Injoo, and all others not so popular phones, then China is your best bet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
First from Techtragadgets : https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-launch-huge-black

BEST PRICE : N52,000

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mromokaro90: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the RIS scheme, and buy a bag of cement, for 950 Naira, contact malam usman shehu on 07064854564
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MASTERCC: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have been following this thread for a long time.
Tnx to all that have contributed into this MEGA MULTI Million business
Pls where can I get this cos I have market for it now.
I need a link to the below product.
Either
Aliexpress
Dhgate
Alibaba
Tnx

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by marcjoe(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1300

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp and
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls is Nipost website stil working or has it bn highjacked? Its bn down for a while now.

Meanwhile, my brother bought a phone from an aliexpress supplier. Afta reading his feed backs,he was moved to buy a sony xpera z, he got d parcel thru singapore post eventhough I told him d phone wil surely b a refurbished phone dat on nairaland,they advice against buying phone and tablets frm China but he went against my advise and ordered d phone.

The phone was bought for 34k+ and is not working. It doesn't charge nor power on.He has taken it to GSM slot but they refused 2tamper wit it. They said Sony product wahala dey 2much. He's yet to open dispute cos I told him dat d supplier wil claim it was during shipping dat it got damaged.

Anyway,has anyone encountered such problm and how did u go abt it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
My 2nd problm is:I bought an expensive men's wristwatch on aliexpress and its not working and I don't know what to do.

I remember I opened dispute sometym ago when someone sent me a gown that was below standard (rubbish material, rubbish faded colour; rubbish evrythng)&she said I shld send it back then sh wil refund me so I thought abt d process of sending back&d little money involved ($25) and decided to forgo it

But this watch I got it for $95 plus shipping fee of $8.

I intended to giv this watch out as a val present but it took ages to arrive. My anger is dat I went to Silverbird yesterday and saw exactly d same watch for just 28k;working&in good condition. I was so angry at myself. Although this is my 1st bad experience..

Anyway,now,how do I go abt this whole thng? Has anyone had such experience with aliexpress? What was d solution?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catalyst4real: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmm, 28k Wristwatch!, in this Naija's Economy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ElectronByte:

I've gone through a lot today on online importation, but please i need where i can order brazilian hair and phones.

Little tip: brazilian hair sellers don't accept aliexpress escrow payment or evenif they do;d only shipping they do is thru DHL or EMS so they get their money sharp sharp and DHL can be as high as $78-$140 so u better not just buy 1/2 lots for such shipping but Queen hair is d best. Someone gave me the contact of a hair supplier on this thread. Her no is:+86 158 9370 6390 (whatsapp) and her name is: Sara. When I find her email,I'l paste it.

She's good and sh's tel u wen sales is on so dat u can get it at a cheaper rate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
ElectronByte:

I've gone through a lot today on online importation,but please i need where i can order brazilian hair and phones.

Pls don't buy phones from China. Talking from family experience unless its Tecno.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
francawilson:

Pls don't buy phones from China. Talking from family experience unless its Tecno.

Why? There are very good branded phones from China.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dondestiny(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
After almost a year of searching,I finally crack the
code for the mini importation..I know most of you
knows about aliexpress.com or dhgate.com but I have
tried it but most of their goods are substandard and
of low quality which you all would agree...I imported
a lenovo notebook of 14.1",webcam,wireless,60GB
HDD and 8GB RAM recently for as low as #58000
plus shipping fees from this US website.imagine if
am to sell that here in Nigeria!!! Click here to see for
yourself[ http://soundloaded.net/sales/squeeze.html]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by shayubobo: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello,please i want to ask if anybody can say anythin abt dis.i ordered from aliexpress since 25th of feb,and my order was shipped on d 27th tru singapore post.i tried to track it wit d trackin no given to me buh all have been seeing is “this is not an acknowledgement of the physical receipt of the stated article“now 8days,pls wat do u tink is wrong
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
shayubobo:
Hello,please i want to ask if anybody can say anythin abt dis.i ordered from aliexpress since 25th of feb,and my order was shipped on d 27th tru singapore post.i tried to track it wit d trackin no given to me buh all have been seeing is “this is not an acknowledgement of the physical receipt of the stated article“now 8days,pls wat do u tink is wrong
Report back to the seller, if no possible outcome then open dispute (but you should try tracking the item again to be sure the seller sent it).
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MsBella: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:
My 2nd problm is:I bought an expensive men's wristwatch on aliexpress and its not working and I don't know what to do.

I remember I opened dispute sometym ago when someone sent me a gown that was below standard (rubbish material, rubbish faded colour; rubbish evrythng)&she said I shld send it back then sh wil refund me so I thought abt d process of sending back&d little money involved ($25) and decided to forgo it

I intended to giv this watch out as a val present but it took ages to arrive. My anger is dat I went to Silverbird yesterday and saw exactly d same watch for just 28k;working&in good condition. I was so angry at myself. Although this is my 1st bad experience..

Anyway,now,how do I go abt this whole thng? Has anyone had such experience with aliexpress? What was d solution?

Open dispute is the best option, write a very bad feed back for the seller and upload a picture of the product!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:

you must be joking. Tecno is not even in top phones in china.
THL
ZOPO
XIAOMI
HUAWEI
LENOVO
GEONEE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:

Open a dispute immediately, and claim a full refund back up your claim by uploading the pictures of the watch. Contact your seller and explain to him. Keep me posted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dav8id.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:

Open a dispute immediately, and claim a full refund back up your claim by uploading the pictures of the watch. Contact your seller and explain to him. Keep me posted.
I opened dispute and the seller said I shld send It back then he will refund me. I'm just coming frm d post office. They said to send such item less than 1kg is 12,500 can u imagine?

Oh my gush! I'm beyond speechless like I don't even know what to do anymore.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
MsBella:

Open dispute is the best option, write a very bad feed back for the seller and upload a picture of the product!
Kai! The kind of negative feedback I will blast that seller eh! He will loose evry potential customer. He's claiming the watch was damaged on transit and I said I don't care. He shld hav packaged it vry well.

Spending 12k plus to send d package back is adding 2d expenses Allah!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dondestiny(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
shayubobo:
its on its way...bt dude its gonna take a long while ooo..used it twice,both singapore post and china post air mail,bt all d same
yourself[ http://soundloaded.net/sales/squeeze.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:

I opened dispute and the seller said I shld send It back then he will refund me. I'm just coming frm d post office. They said to send such item less than 1kg is 12,500 can u imagine?

Oh my gush! I'm beyond speechless like I don't even know what to do anymore.
They want to dupe you at the post office. The normal price is between #2000 to #3000 but am not sure if watches is classified under delicate items which cost more. Go to another post office and tell them you want to use nipost registered mail and not EMS, am sure that price was for EMS.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
dondestiny:
its on its way...bt dude its gonna take a long while ooo..used it twice,both singapore post and china post air mail,bt all d same
Learner.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
blym4real:
They want to dupe you at the post office. The normal price is between #2000 to #3000 but am not sure if watches is classified under delicate items which cost more. Go to another post office and tell them you want to use nipost registered mail and not EMS, am sure that price was for EMS.
Thank u. I'l go to Wuse post office 2moro.I hope they'l give me tracking no for that. Na wa ooo. Who knows how long it'l take to get to China. It took it so damn long to get to Naija.

Btw,is Nipost website nolonger working?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:

Thank u. I'l go to Wuse post office 2moro.I hope they'l give me tracking no for that. Na wa ooo. Who knows how long it'l take to get to China. It took it so damn long to get to Naija.

yes, you will be giving a tracking number and it should take between two to three weeks. Visit www.nipost.gov.ng the website is working.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
francawilson:

Can I have the seller contact?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
dondestiny:

awwww so touching
do you have any ebooks for sales? wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pero007(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Which country can I get used phones to import to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.