Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003302 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
tvcatchup:
Pls has anyone in the house tried using "shoptomydoor.com or circuitatlantic.com for shipping for the US or china.I need to knw if they re reliable to use.
Tnx
stay away from them if you need other alternative kindly ask and I know people will be happy to answer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
francawilson:
Abeg,has anyone experienced this with UPS? I tracked my item and i said its been held by customs for tax and tarrif. I have recieved items b4 thru UPS and there were no hassles or extra charges and that's y i used them again and now this?? Please who know what this implies?

Contact their customer service. Let us know the outcome. Better you deal with them with advise.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
afanide:

U... your yanga too much....... U dey do guy to reply me abi??
Oga please mind your language
This is a public forum. You obviously think logistics is like a remote control that you press and get instant results.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BUGOFF(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
francawilson:

I met her at a salon where i went to make my hair.She came to supply footwears to d salonist and they were too cheap and of good quality so out of curiosity;i got asking and she told me she gets from Accra Ghana and told me how much and so on. Whenever i go to d salon again;i'l find out about the chick.
Ur too kind. Lukin forward to ur link. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by viyon02: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
blym4real:

use mozila firefox on pc.
thanks i have done that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akaino44: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thespecialone:
Free mentorship available, one or two hours daily.
Please how do i get your contact sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
akaino44:

Please how do i get your contact sir?
08122026728 whatsapp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AdekunleIG(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
francawilson:
Abeg,has anyone experienced this with UPS? I tracked my item and i said its been held by customs for tax and tarrif. I have recieved items b4 thru UPS and there were no hassles or extra charges and that's y i used them again and now this?? Please who know what this implies?

According to DHL, if the worth of your goods is more than $200 then it will attract customs duty charges. I guess the same applies to all other shipping companies.

Have also made the payment in the past until I learnt the secret of reducing the value of the goods before sending details to DHL.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tvcatchup: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
kolomax:
stay away from them if you need other alternative kindly ask and I know people will be happy to answer

pls help me out wit other alternative
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
snowballa:
Help pls I need your advice I saw a product on aliexpress and the seller agreed to sell for 0.2$ for me for 100PCs but when I was abt to order I saw the initial price listed on the page how do I bypass his payment and how do I knockoff the courier company provided... Planin to use noniking
Make an order but don't pay. Then send a message to your seller asking him to adjust the price. Also send the address of the shipper to him/her.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by puntmaniac: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2015
please someone should help me out... i placed an order on aliexpress to a china address but in the country part i had to put nigeria cos china was not possible. I informed the seller to send to china and payed after accepting to send to the address in china. However the tracking number given to me reveals destination as Nigeria. and my seller has stopped replying my mesgz. what do i do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MySay(m): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2015
chinedulivingstone:
bro let me put you throw check my link
Okay thanks. How can import HP and Dell fairly used or London used laptops with specification like: HDD 250-500, RAM 3G-6G, Processor 2.5GHZ-3.5GHZ with Intel mother board. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2015
MySay:

Okay thanks. How can import HP and Dell fairly used or London used laptops with specification like: HDD 250-500, RAM 3G-6G, Processor 2.5GHZ-3.5GHZ with Intel mother board. thanks

You can get them from Ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2015
puntmaniac:
please someone should help me out... i placed an order on aliexpress to a china address but in the country part i had to put nigeria cos china was not possible. I informed the seller to send to china and payed after accepting to send to the address in china. However the tracking number given to me reveals destination as Nigeria. and my seller has stopped replying my mesgz. what do i do?

Yes china is not included because Aliexpress is in china, since you sent the china shipping address to the seller the he/she is meant to have shipped it through sf express or the likes and it wont take up to 5days to get to the china address you gave the seller. Check the time difference before contacting the seller and you should also know its weekend so wait until monday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2015
my question goes to an experienced importers. please be sincere, are the Laptops on Aliexpress or china okay, if I order from a top rated seller? if Nooo, then what of hp laptops that has 99% of its parts as made in china?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2015
walexsho:
my question goes to an experienced importers. please be sincere, are the Laptops on Aliexpress or china okay, if I order from a top rated seller? if Nooo, then what of hp laptops that has 99% of its parts as made in china?
Don't buy laptops from aliexpress am begging you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2015
puntmaniac:

This is one of those things that happen in this line of business.

The person you chatted with might be the sale/online representative while the person who handle shipment might be a completely different person.

The sale/online representative ought to have informed the person in charge of logistics to send the item to your China address.

Next time, even after chatting/telling the seller to ship to your China address, drop a message on the page before payout that the item should be ship to China address. That way, even if the online representative forget, the logistics person will see your message.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2015
eph12:

Seconded!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2015
pls someone should recommend a good solar panel I can buy to charge my mobile devices, I am tired of Nepa the are not trying at all in my area
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2015
yemi2plus:

Seconded!
where will you recommend. is dhgate ok? buying from ebay is not different from buying in Nig. considering the total cost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2015
eph12:

where will you recommend? I dont want any US store, the total cost of importing new laptop from US stores is more expensive than Nig price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
walexsho:

where will you recommend. is dhgate ok? buying from ebay is not different from buying in Nig. considering the total cost

DHgate is a China store too. That is not to say there are no good laptops in China, however, the bad ones tend to be on the higher side.

Buying from Ebay could be cheaper than Nigeria. But if you think otherwise, buy in Nigeria then. Infact, it's even better to buy here considering the level of risks involved.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
yemi2plus:

DHgate is a China store too. That is not to say there are no good laptops in China, however, the bad ones tend to be on the higher side.

Buying from Ebay could be cheaper than Nigeria. But if you think otherwise, buy in Nigeria then. Infact, it's even better to buy here considering the level of risks involved.
goodmorning bro, please site or store do you recommend that i buy things like wrist watches, bag nd shoe from that's very ok in terms of price and nice enough to attract buyers. Thank you baba.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
femcruz:

goodmorning bro, please site or store do you recommend that i buy things like wrist watches, bag nd shoe from that's very ok in terms of price and nice enough to attract buyers. Thank you baba.

Any good China store, preferably, Aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by alakara(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
maxibrainz:
pls someone should recommend a good solar panel I can buy to charge my mobile devices, I am tired of Nepa the are not trying at all in my area
look up mayorall powerbank on Nairaland.
it will be of great help to u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2015
walexsho:

Experience is best teacher.... Buy and learn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by snowballa: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
eph12:

Make an order but don't pay. Then send a message to your seller asking him to adjust the price. Also send the address of the shipper to him/her.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
initialize:

Experience is best teacher.... Buy and learn

Indeed! Experience is best teacher, but the wise learn from other people's experience(s).

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
yemi2plus:

Any good China store, preferably, Aliexpress.
owk, thanks bro. Will they be the one to ship it over here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2015
alakara:

look up mayorall powerbank on Nairaland.
it will be of great help to u
not power bank i mean solar panel, there is no light in my area to even charge power bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2015
yemi2plus:

Indeed! Experience is best teacher, but the wise learn from other people's experience(s).

Do you av a problem with my post?

To each 'his opinion
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
initialize:

Do you av a problem with my post?

To each 'his opinion

Nah, we're bigger than that. You should be familiar with the saying na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.