Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004305 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2015
iwatch:
do you or anyone here know how long takes NIPOST to send an item to US. I was told 9 working days at the NIPOST office where but up till now, no changes to track details. It's still showing Lagos post office.

The package is going to Amazon.
10 to 20 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
TechtraGadgets :

Summary prices - 25-04-2015

Jiayu S3 3gb - N47,500
Elephone p5000 - N44,500
Cubot s200 - N22,000
Meizu m1 note (pink) - N46,000
Ulefone be pro - N35,000

This is a summary, ask for price of other devices.

UNBEATABLE, only from Techtragadgets.

www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-buy-phones-tablets/6
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anthney87: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
How do I cancel or apply for refund of my money from aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by achyc2002(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
My Tutors/Gurus/Teachers/Experts in the house, pls I need you to help me with a good website/store I can get a real/genuine jewelries. Thank you very much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
anthney87:
[color=#990000][/color]
How do I cancel or apply for refund of my money from aliexpress?

Here you go http://help.aliexpress.com/make_refund_request.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tayo001: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2015
barakmorio:
thanks broda,it is becoming the chinese attitudes this days. i ran into one 419 called lee of this scandalous site commiditties.com,and i boght items worth over 400 Usd since 29th jan 2015 and he claimed he has sent it through noniking logistics uptil this point of writing this i have not receive them. i called Augusta and joy of nonikings and both declined to have not receive it,infact i mailed him but he was telling cock and bull stories please can any body tell me how to get my money back or the items sold to me.i was refered to him by one crook called Donatus Ameachi who since over a year now refuses to pick my calls
lee is a fraud. I ordered for some cloths on his site and I sent mail to him with the order number. I got the items after about 5 weeks only to find out that the items I requested for was not sent. He only sent junks to me. I will seriously advise that nobody should by from Lee. He is a thief. He does not have most of the items he posted on his website. He is only playing on nigerian intelligence. If you like yourself run from lee.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
tayo001:
lee is a fraud. I ordered for some cloths on his site and I sent mail to him with the order number. I got the items after about 5 weeks only to find out that the items I requested for was not sent. He only sent junks to me. I will seriously advise that nobody should by from Lee. He is a thief. He does not have most of the items he posted on his website. He is only playing on nigerian intelligence. If you like yourself run from lee.

If you've bothered to search dear nairaland about http://commidities.net/ and the name Lee and Rony you wouldn't have typed this your experience.

I only see negative reviews about them.

Next time search nairaland and Google before dealing.

Cheers cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!

Beware a of Nigerian using this phone number +234 811 200 9613 to scam hard-working Nigerians.

Mode of Operation:

He goes around the forum impersonating trusted business persons and entrepreneurs claiming to be who he is not. Once you drop your phone number or e-mail address seeking for help or assistant or wishing to buy something, he quickly contact you and claim to be willing to render help or assist or even impersonate the seller of the particular item you wish to buy.

Just last week, he scammed a member using my name, Yemi2plus (impersonation) of sum amount of money. Though not much but it could have been worst as he claimed he was looking for some other persons for joint importation.

Please note that Yemi2plus will not just contact you unless when necessary. He doesn't not belong to any importation group or own any of such on WhatsApp. If for any reason he wish to join or create any importation group, he will do that using the right channel(s) without having to impersonate anyone.

Please beware as I wouldn't be held responsible for any transaction done with the number above or any other number which doesn't belong to me. Below are the only and correct contact details of Yemi2plus and will be updated whenever changes are made.

Phone Number: 2347030187784
WhatsApp: 2347030187784
E-mail: Yemi2plus@gmail.com
BBM: 22206BEE
Twitter: @yemi2plus

Please, kindly disregard any message from other phone numbers, pings or e-mails other than the ones listed above.

Be wise and avoid scammers!!

Regards!

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by harrysterol(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
yemi2plus:

When it comes to using agents, the word reliable has a different meaning. I've been using St. Patrick Logistics for a long time now and their performance has been above average. You may choose to give them a trial.
bro I sent u a pm will like to ask u something
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls is dere any way to track items on nipost without actually using nipost site Cus its not working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
harrysterol:
bro I sent u a pm will like to ask u something

Replied!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by graciousme(f): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello guys. I want to make my first order from alibaba. How do I know if the seller accepts escrow?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by TechtraGadgets: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
graciousme:
Hello guys. I want to make my first order from alibaba. How do I know if the seller accepts escrow?

Chat with him/her. They rarely do anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Glowstone(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
please. Can I buy goods from aliexpress and ship via chrisvic ,will they deliver at my door step?? ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Glowstone:
please. Can I buy goods from aliexpress and ship via chrisvic ,will they deliver at my door step?? ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

You can buy via them but they don't ship to your doorstep.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Glowstone(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
yemi2plus:

You can buy via them but they don't ship to your doorstep.

where will they ship it to and which company are you talking about ,is it Aliexpress or chrisvic

s
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Glowstone:

where will they ship it to and which company are you talking about ,is it Aliexpress or chrisvic

s
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

You question get as e be self and try posting using the right format and colour.

I'm meant CVM. They are third party agent, you goods will land their Lagos office where you can either pick it (if you reside in Lagos) or request for it to be way bill to you in your state (if you reside outside Lagos) on additional charges.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Glowstone:

s
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
you can ship with them and use DHL or KBM Logistics to deliver it to your door step.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls house I bought a shoe from AliExpress and seller sent wrong shoes I opened dispute but d dispute got cancelled with a message that seller has a counter offer... Tried chatting with seller but she refused to reply... Any advice on wat to do...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blym4real: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Pls house I bought a shoe from AliExpress and seller sent wrong shoes I opened dispute but d dispute got cancelled with a message that seller has a counter offer... Tried chatting with seller but she refused to reply... Any advice on wat to do...
Re-open the dispute if it still possible and upload picture evidence, if the dispute time frame has elapsed you should file a claim or chat with their support center.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mizzzbeee:

Did you discuss with the sellers before buying the shoe and state your size?
Did you inform the seller about the mis-hap before you go ahead to open the dispute?
The aliexpress platform gives room to sellers to either decide to go with the dispute or turn it down!
If the anwer s to above questions are yes!,then re-open the dispute with screen short of where you told him about size and pictuer of the size he sent to you.
Also indicate in your dispute, this is you did question 2,that since then he has refused to reply to your messages!
God bless our hustling!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
hello greetins house, please can any guru here recommend to me a portal where I can get branded Techno Android H6 at a good price? thankk.you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mcfynest(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2015
why go through the stress of getting your wears when you can get your wears here @ same landing cost undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2280633/want-invest-come

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
blym4real:

Re-open the dispute if it still possible and upload picture evidence, if the dispute time frame has elapsed you should file a claim or chat with their support center.
koredex4love:

Did you discuss with the sellers before buying the shoe and state your size?
Did you inform the seller about the mis-hap before you go ahead to open the dispute?
The aliexpress platform gives room to sellers to either decide to go with the dispute or turn it down!
If the anwer s to above questions are yes!,then re-open the dispute with screen short of where you told him about size and pictuer of the size he sent to you.
Also indicate in your dispute, this is you did question 2,that since then he has refused to reply to your messages!
God bless our hustling!
tnx I will..... Wud update d house.... Actually It's not even about size but a different shoe entirely from the one I ordered.. Appreciate d help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
tnx I will..... Wud update d house.... Actually It's not even about size but a different shoe entirely from the one I ordered.. Appreciate d help

The dispute will end at returning back the goods.

Upload the pictures in your dispute.

Your options

visit the nearest post office and check the price of returning to China.

If the return price exceeds the purchase price, I will tell you what to do next.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
please is it safe to cancel an order still awaiting shipment? my mind is telling me the seller is not being sincere.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akaino44: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good day to my wonderful gurus in the house, may God foreverly bless our hustle. Please i need a reliable seller with good quality attachments and weavons ( brazillian hairs and all) on Aliexpress and alibaba. Thank to my bosses in d house your wisdom will continue to grow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akaino44: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good day to my wonderful gurus in the house, may God foreverly bless our hustle. Please i need a reliable seller with good quality attachments and weavons ( brazillian hairs and all) on Aliexpress and alibaba. Thanks to my bosses in d house your wisdom will continue to grow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Fran6ik: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2281563/give-away-price-powerbanks-pack visit to buy a wholesale pack of powerbanks at best and afordable price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.