Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002621 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Excelboi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Who can help with pre-order of about 10-15pieces mmc 32gb on alixpress? Quote me if you can render such service.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabrola: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
your HK package was posted yesterday it is still in transit.... While Your YP package has no online information yet.... Download 17track on playstore to track by yourself at ur convenience or visit 17track.net
thanks so much sis! u are such a darling. just downloaded d 17track now. uhm, which courier shud i choose to track CN package, HK, and YP?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
gabrola:
thanks so much sis! u are such a darling. just downloaded d 17track now. uhm, which courier shud i choose to track CN package, HK, and YP?
just go to the Global postal... And Paste your tracking number be it CN or whatever it will track it for you if it is registered..... Also Go to history all ur numbers will be der to track again so u dnt need to paste it everytime
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chinedulivingstone(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
pronto543:
Hello Guys! Pls, which sites can I buy hollandaise for like $18 to $20?Also, how much does 6yards of hollandaise cost averagely in Nigerian market?
I have holandis and exclusive super wax in stoke for sale at #12000 and #15000
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Excelboi:
Who can help with pre-order of about 10-15pieces mmc 32gb on alixpress? Quote me if you can render such service.

I can help you out...reach me on: 09021000247(whatsapp also)...pin: 270312C1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iamord(m): 3:54am On Jun 26, 2015
dav8id:

i cant trade words with you but i most leave you with something.

yes 3 years ago i use your service and not just that but with full of love , not just that but also advice you guys on how to make your service more perfect .Yes i accept that fact but me and others gurus in this business are no more in business with you guys now for almost 3yrs plust now.can you tell me why?

ok, others shippers that ship and deliver in 24 hours are they using magic? if no then why your is different ?

or do you want to tell me that , goods suppose to deliver in 3:days turn to be 14 days before deliver is a good service? or unaccountable number of goods lost in your care s a good business?

or you want to tell me , the snail respond in calls and mail from your company is a good business ?

you guys are good in respond when a customer is about to patronage you but once the customer make payment into your account.You seize responding to them, is that a goods business.

my guy, una competitors are delivering in 24hours and i think this game is above you guys now.

reply me and i'll give you more fact.

finally you guys are 1/10 in rating.

salam
pls which logistics link are u using now. ?help a brother
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Excelboi:

I have some pcs available at #2700. Class 10 Kingston Memory cards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guyz

Pls just for me to be sure that im still at the right track-- Just need top 3 China Shipping agent as of today-- to deal with

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Griffen(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Singapore post, China Post, Hongkong Post you can also rely on Netherland post for security purpose.. And they all take approximately 9 to 15 days to arrive Lagos. Avoid, Yanwen Post they come in this format; YC*******YW, avoid non registered posting, avoid ec-firstclass too and they come in this format: HBM****RID****** . reasons you should avoid is, so you wont wait forever for your item to arrive or suffer loss of item on the way. or probably get scammed.. speaking from experience even though i have never been scammed because im a very stubborn customer who will always get his money back with wisdom. ive been buying everything online for 4 years now. so happy shopping.
gabriel74:
Hi Guyz

Pls just for me to be sure that im still at the right track-- Just need top 3 China Shipping agent as of today-- to deal with

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Griffen:
Singapore post, China Post, Hongkong Post you can also rely on Netherland post for security purpose.. And they all take approximately 9 to 15 days to arrive Lagos. Avoid, Yanwen Post they come in this format; YC*******YW, avoid non registered posting, avoid ec-firstclass too and they come in this format: HBM****RID****** . reasons you should avoid is, so you wont wait forever for your item to arrive or suffer loss of item on the way. or probably get scammed.. speaking from experience even though i have never been scammed because im a very stubborn customer who will always get his money back with wisdom. ive been buying everything online for 4 years now. so happy shopping.

thanks for the info,i was actually referring top 3 shipping agent that handle the goods down to nigeria e.g chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ everybody, I have downloaded aliexpress and trade manager apps has directed but don't seems to get the id of sellers. If I want to buy a product and need to chat with the seller before paying how do I go about it. Will need ur help.This is what used to display

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Excelboi(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Eghosa1:

I have some pcs available at #2700. Class 10 Kingston Memory cards.
Pls let Let me pay 20k for 10pieces n we deal? I will need abt 100 pcs later if our deal is a success...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Afoskalex:
@ everybody, I have downloaded aliexpress and trade manager apps has directed but don't seems to get the id of sellers. If I want to buy a product and need to chat with the seller before paying how do I go about it. Will need ur help.This is what used to display
the "contact seller" part, click on it,it will take you to message space where you can chat with this particular seller.repeat same process for every other seller if you want to chat with them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Excelboi:
Pls let Let me pay 20k for 10pieces n we deal? I will need abt 100 pcs later if our deal is a success...

too low buddy. smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Neroski:

i no bi guru o.however i will ask some vital questions.how long has the supplier shipped?(i.e how long have you had this tracking number)
ermmm!! boss.....
i have 3 oders dat left china...two on 24th nd one left yesterday
please after how many weeks do you think i shuld expect it to arrive my local post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Ymodulus
surveycash

ermmm!! boss.....
i have 3 oders dat left china...two on 24th nd one left
yesterday
please after how many weeks do you think i shuld expect it to
arrive my local post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
i want to believe even some sellers on amazon got their items from china,i notice some product with same pics,description and only price different. am i right? price on amazon is higher and my shipping coy only operated from usa.anyway,just want to know if they get items from china.e.g phone covers or cases
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2015
gabriel74:
i want to believe even some sellers on amazon got their items from china,i notice some product with same pics,description and only price different. am i right? price on amazon is higher and my shipping coy only operated from usa.anyway,just want to know if they get items from china.e.g phone covers or cases

Not all sellers on Amazon and Ebay are located in either USA or UK. There are so many Alibaba, aliexpress, etc sellers on ebay and Amazon. They just increase the price of the goods once they list them on Amazon and Ebay.

So, there are some products that are better to be order from China than paying more for the same product in USA and UK.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
gabriel74:
phone covers and casing or cases are manufactured in china even some us phones too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Wizeboy:

Not all sellers on Amazon and Ebay are located in either USA or UK. There are so many Alibaba, aliexpress, etc sellers on ebay and Amazon. They just increase the price of the goods once they list them on Amazon and Ebay.

So, there are some products that are better to be order from China than paying more for the same product in USA and UK.
ermmm!! boss.....
yesterday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
phone covers and casing or cases are manufactured in china even some us phones too.
ermmm!! boss.....
yesterday
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2015
aumeehn:
ermmm!! boss.....
yesterday

Free shipping from China to Nigeria usually take between 20 to 45 days. You can however, ask the seller to furnish you with the tracking number of the goods sent in order for you to always monitor the movement of the goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Wizeboy:

Free shipping from China to Nigeria usually take between 20 to 45 days. You can however, ask the seller to furnish you with the tracking number of the goods sent in order for you to always monitor the movement of the goods.
ha'a i dn track finish oga! d tracking info shows d goods left china thats y am asking when ill reach my local post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
aumeehn:
ha'a i dn track finish oga! d tracking info shows d goods left china thats y am asking when ill reach my local post office
when was the last date it showed it left china? is it up to a week? another way to track goods that have left china and coming to nigeria is to use Nipost site. Nipost has been very good lately in updating tracking infos once the goods reach Nigeria. i really must commend them for that.if you track on Nipost and there is no info,it means its still on its way.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Neroski:

when was the last date it showed it left china? is it up to a week? another way to track goods that have left china and coming to nigeria is to use Nipost site. Nipost has been very good lately in updating tracking infos once the goods reach Nigeria. i really must commend them for that.if you track on Nipost and there is no info,it means its still on its way.
okay thanks for the response.... 2 of my oders left on 24th while the 3rd one left on 26th i.e yesterday.....i will track it on monday via Nipost and see!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
aumeehn:
okay thanks for the response.... 2 of my oders left on 24th while the 3rd one left on 26th i.e yesterday.....i will track it on monday via Nipost and see!
Chill na.its not up to a week sef
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi Gurus

Its it possible to ask seller to mix different colors-- Supposing i want 20 pieces and want different colors say red,black and wite..

Thankz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wizeboy:

Thanks Wizeboy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Neroski(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
gabriel74:
Hi Gurus

Its it possible to ask seller to mix different colors-- Supposing i want 20 pieces and want different colors say red,black and wite..

Thankz
of course you can but ask first if they are available.check item description,sometimes they advertise colors they dnt have o and sometimes some will tell you specifically to state the colors you want in your order message or they will just send a default color
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gabriel74: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neroski:

of course you can but ask first if they are available.check item description,sometimes they advertise colors they dnt have o and sometimes some will tell you specifically to state the colors you want in your order message or they will just send a default color

oboyy thanks mehn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iamord(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls is chrisvicmall still effective. And is there any logistics company that performs similar to chrisvicmall and ship from UK to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.