Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1027251 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
seikobanana:
how can i have information on guidelines for importing from china

Read this thread from the beginning ,you will know more than any ebook info marketers can sell to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good day importers, pls who is to pay commission fees on Alibaba or paypal payment options. The buyer or supplier
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by temitimx19(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
vickifeanyi47:
Hello peeps..I track this using yawen..I need explanations I have gone to the post office severally but told its not yet arrive
Oga yawen doesnt come in 8 days, its takes a minimum of 16 days and a max of 3 months. when you package is in Naija Nipost would call you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
lordmayor4:
Anyone needs to buy hoverboard from China? A friend of mine has some for sale at a good price.

New 8 inch smart drifting board with bluetooth music and control a lot of attractive color to choose.

Those that contacted me for the above please resend the whatsapp chat, updated my phone OS and lost all chats.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Punck4real:
Good day importers, pls who is to pay commission fees on Alibaba or paypal payment options. The buyer or supplier

You.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Punck4real:

It should be you but there are times my suppliers won't even know ,so I push it to them. Abi supplier that does not know how to raise PI for payment what do you do? Hope am not wicked sha ? Its the concept of PLAN B,buying as low as possible in order to maximise profit.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
abbeyforex:

It should be you but there are times my suppliers won't even know ,so I push it to them. Abi supplier that does not know how to raise PI for payment what do you do? Hope am not wicked sha ? Its the concept of PLAN B,buying as low as possible in order to maximise profit.
Pls how do u do dat, if u don't mind
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Punck4real:

Pls how do u do dat, if u don't mind

There is no special way to it,some won't include it when raising PI for me and there are times after negotiation that I tell some that I can't afford to pay the fee,so they should exclude it. Even there are times after negotiation that I reject shipping fee, it depends on your negotiation ability and the kind of supplier you are dealing with coupled with your CHOICE AND USE OF WORDS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ohana(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

@ Mayorall,thanks jare . The idiot is just trying to solicit for popularity the wrong way. He just got little coins to buy megabite,so he thought that is the best way to waste his life away here.When you have an immature follower, and you are working towards his success, he takes you as his enemy thinking that the little he earn is what life requires but this fool cant even be my follower . A fellow with low initiative.
This is my final words to him before I seal my lips: @ Obynolee: If you are not using Nairaland to grow your business,then what are you here for? This is a social network that has 1,433,225 members user logged in everyday with 2,343,775 topics . Don't waste your life away here.Join the league of those of us profiting from Nairaland. Nairaland is part of my business . As human beings cannot do without oxygen everyday, my tool is not complete without Nairaland when it comes to money making. Thanks to Seun Osewa for creating this Forum,how I wish Seun Osewa can identify 'Never to do well' fellows before approving their registration. One of such is this Bastard Obynolee.
abbeyforex:

@ Mayorall,thanks jare . The idiot is just trying to solicit for popularity the wrong way. He just got little coins to buy megabite,so he thought that is the best way to waste his life away here.When you have an immature follower, and you are working towards his success, he takes you as his enemy thinking that the little he earn is what life requires but this fool cant even be my follower . A fellow with low initiative.
This is my final words to him before I seal my lips: @ Obynolee: If you are not using Nairaland to grow your business,then what are you here for? This is a social network that has 1,433,225 members user logged in everyday with 2,343,775 topics . Don't waste your life away here.Join the league of those of us profiting from Nairaland. Nairaland is part of my business . As human beings cannot do without oxygen everyday, my tool is not complete without Nairaland when it comes to money making. Thanks to Seun Osewa for creating this Forum,how I wish Seun Osewa can identify 'Never to do well' fellows before approving their registration. One of such is this Bastard Obynolee.
Obynolee:

Sorry brother, the last thing i will do is to insult any genuine contributor here on nairaland because anything that I am today,i owe it to nairaland.Please lets assume that those words are not said,it is just that we sometimes find it difficult to differentiate a mechanical from a mad man but I will be careful next time.Very sorry @Abbeyforex
abbeyforex:

@Obynolee,you really crossed my part and at a time I feel like seeing you face to face and dash you some Bu**et but thank God Seun Osewa forgot to add that option where I can do that. Anyway,sh*t do happens ,let's all pretend and act like nothing of such happened.
@Mayorall the boss ,thanks for bailing me out from the den of Obynolee,I dont know why he chose me as his target to blackmail ,afterall what am always after everyday of my life is PEACEFUL WEALTH. #smile#
Its good it happens this ways ,I wish we will still have a forum where all of us will be present and we will remind ourselves of this day while popping our champagne and getting ready for a toast.
Is your Plan B in place yet? Cos all I care for is PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Obynolee:

Sorry brother, the last thing i will do is to insult any genuine contributor here on nairaland because anything that I am today,i owe it to nairaland.Please lets assume that those words are not said,it is just that we sometimes find it difficult to differentiate a mechanical from a mad man but I will be careful next time.Very sorry @Abbeyforex
I am so perplexed seeing a dude swallowing his pride. many does not know how heavy the clause "I am sorry " can be at times especially when it is coming from a guy. thumps up bro.
glad you have made up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tugrow(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Please what alipay in 1688, and how does it work?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by enceehr: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
good day all, nice thread here. I'm new in this business and will like to know the terms for using tranex for my pay on delivery orders. I stay in Ph and intend to sell through konga.
tnx so much!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vivaobi: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good evening @ oga abbeyforex, pls I want to find out from you which of this banks Mastercard is the best. first bank ( have an existing account), stanbic ibtc ( don't have an account), if I decide to use stanbic, how long will it take for me to have the card.

pls I'm new in this and would want you to really explain it to me. God bless
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by naijawealth(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
who can help me track this order RF073340098CN
and Seller's Shipping Method RC031838219MY
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
vivaobi:
Good evening @ oga abbeyforex, pls I want to find out from you which of this banks Mastercard is the best. first bank ( have an existing account), stanbic ibtc ( don't have an account), if I decide to use stanbic, how long will it take for me to have the card.

pls I'm new in this and would want you to really explain it to me. God bless

Before last week,Stanbic has the cheapest exhange rate but now their rate is #220/$. You can only use their personal card for online payment ,you cant use the business type,they will keep asking for maiden name which is not applicable to corporate card but their individual/personal card is superb. Though they informed me yesterday that are going to start using OTP for their corporate cards soonest and with that,their wont be anything called Maiden's name when trying to use their card online.

As for GTB,I think their rate is now #225/$ and their service is superb also except for their dubious attitude when it comes to refund of payment which never happen as it relates to Stanbic.

My UBA will start functioning again when #1/$1.

My Keystone,Wema and First bank are for other uses ,they have nothing to do with online transaction,hope am able to satisfy you?

It's all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
naijawealth:
who can help me track this order RF073340098CN
and Seller's Shipping Method RC031838219MY

All your items have arrived Nigeria ,see the attached pictures. You better go to your nearest post office to retrieve them because they will have to return them to the shipper after 30 days without collection. In most cases,those guys wont return but they will tell you it has been refunded. Experienced such when I started Importation Business far back 2012.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Who can help me track thus order
RJ600847265CN
YC821732008YW
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Please how much is gtb is charge per dollar now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by barnabas91: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hello guys what's d latest, what goods can make sales now in Nigeria that one can import?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vivaobi: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
abbeyforex:

Before last week,Stanbic has the cheapest exhange rate but now their rate is #220/$. You can only use their personal card for online payment ,you cant use the business type,they will keep asking for maiden name which is not applicable to corporate card but their individual/personal card is superb. Though they informed me yesterday that are going to start using OTP for their corporate cards soonest and with that,their wont be anything called Maiden's name when trying to use their card online.

As for GTB,I think their rate is now #225/$ and their service is superb also except for their dubious attitude when it comes to refund of payment which never happen as it relates to Stanbic.

My UBA will start functioning again when #1/$1.

My Keystone,Wema and First bank are for other uses ,they have nothing to do with online transaction,hope am able to satisfy you?

It's all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

in fact, you have done so well by explaining this to me. Thank you very much...... Please what kind of account do I open with stanbic ibtc in order to access this personal card.... ( saving OR current account) . Please don't feel bothered
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
vivaobi:

in fact, you have done so well by explaining this to me. Thank you very much...... Please what kind of account do I open with stanbic ibtc in order to access this personal card.... ( saving OR current account) . Please don't feel bothered

Anyone is okay so far its personal and not corporate but the cost implication of current is more than savings,so go for savings. My personal opinion sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Ridiculous Little Business
Is Changing Lives.
Huge DAILY Income. http:///1KxP03M

All you need is internet access which you obviously have
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 3:51am On Sep 25, 2015
please... Where can one import phones @a cheaper?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femimike1(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello everyone, a friend of mine introduced me to importation biz. He said we can important Loafer shoes that cost 27usd n sell at d rate of 15kngn, and he showed me some photos of d loafer shoes n to be sincere they are qaulity shoes … but d problem is dat, my guy didn't give me to d websites to confirm myself d actual price, plus all other things kept secret plus 10% commission on it , n he told me dat if I wanna learn d importation biz I should pay him.. can anyone guide me tru d process? I'v nvr import anything from overseas b4, only jumia n konga wink so anyone willing to help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
femimike1:
Hello everyone, a friend of mine introduced me to importation biz. He said we can important Loafer shoes that cost 27usd n sell at d rate of 15kngn, and he showed me some photos of d loafer shoes n to be sincere they are qaulity shoes … but d problem is dat, my guy didn't give me to d websites to confirm myself d actual price, plus all other things kept secret plus 10% commission on it , n he told me dat if I wanna learn d importation biz I should pay him.. can anyone guide me tru d process? I'v nvr import anything from overseas b4, only jumia n konga wink so anyone willing to help

You must not get everything from free.

Pay you friend as long as he his willing to tutor you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femimike1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
yemi2plus:

You must not get everything from free.

Pay you friend as long as he his willing to tutor you.

OK thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Richyman(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Please guys, can someone show me the cheapest and reliable shipping agent based on experience, that handles goods bought on chineese websites. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Richyman:
Please guys, can someone show me the cheapest and reliable shipping agent based on experience, that handles goods bought on chineese websites. thanks

we are available. contact on whatsapp sir.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gear up for the holiday season everyone as chinese national day holds between October 1-7th!

Cargo items will be affected.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:

Join us at PLAN B
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Punck4real(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
abbeyforex:

Join us at PLAN B
When is the plan B starting
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hi house,please is A4 copy paper on custom's prohibition list?(contra banned)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.