Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001565 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Richyman:

Please how do you mean by that?, I mean, is Mr. Lee and his brother Rony the name of the website to import cheaper products from?. Please do explain. The person claims there's a sourcing website where he buys cheaper, this is what he said: .........."What i am talking about here is some established Asian trading and manufacturing companies with top quality products that sells at dirt cheap prices."

I'm sorry, I can't release the website to you not because I don't want to, but because I can't recommend/advise you to deal with them. I'm so sure that the information marketer is referring to Lee and his brother in whatever he have to give out/sell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 4:39am On Sep 17, 2015
Richyman:

Please how do you mean by that?, I mean, is Mr. Lee and his brother Rony the name of the website to import cheaper products from?. Please do explain. The person claims there's a sourcing website where he buys cheaper, this is what he said: .........."What i am talking about here is some established Asian trading and manufacturing companies with top quality products that sells at dirt cheap prices."

No other person that Mr Lee as it was first made known to you by yemi2plus
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sammig1(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
2000$available for PayPal sale to your suppliers. Pm me now for details
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Anyone needs to buy hoverboard from China? A friend of mine has some for sale at a good price.

New 8 inch smart drifting board with bluetooth music and control a lot of attractive color to choose.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2015
lordmayor4:
Anyone needs to buy hoverboard from China? A friend of mine has some for sale at a good price.

New 8 inch smart drifting board with bluetooth music and control a lot of attractive color to choose.

how much?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2015
ellenfransico:
Do not know what kind of machine you want to buy, but as we know even the fee of post is higher than the machien itself some time, the total cost is still lower comparing to buying other than alibaba. Generally, shipment will be cheaper. Hope this will be helpful.

Use sea when importing heavy items,contact Nonikings
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

I do order for machine also and there is a way to go about it,PM me .

Why not share it here?,you came here tap knowledge but can't share yours,it is either you are an ingrate or a scammer
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by buruike(f): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Obynolee:

Use sea when importing heavy items,contact Nonikings

very much correct
have always been using nonikings for my sea shippings

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2015
lordmayor4:

I can't say, but I might ask. Majority of the power banks out there with 20,000 mAh are fakes, they are not up to the ratings written on them.

You are absolutely right

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lordmayor4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

how much?

Depending on the quality you want to purchase. Best quality in China
Price range $200

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mobile/PC OTG card reader if you are interested

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Obynolee:

Why not share it here?,you came here tap knowledge but can't share yours,it is either you are an ingrate or a scammer

Attitude is a smoke ,it can never be hidden. It is better to be silent when a fool expect you to be furious.

I have got an understanding that when you motivate a fool, you will get a MOTIVATED FOOL.

Check my profile and know more about me .

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talktohaywhy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice post. I am a living testimony to importation huge profits.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by talktohaywhy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

how much?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
abbeyforex:

Attitude is a smoke ,it can never be hidden. It is better to be silent when a fool expect you to be furious.

I have got an understanding that when you motivate a fool, you will get aTIVATED FOOL.

Check my profile and know more about me .

Yes attitude is a smoke that cannot be hidden the same way your criminal attitude cannot be hidden. The last time i checked your profile, all I saw was a poor scammer, go get life
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Gratefulaheart: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello abbeyforex, please how can i pay for goods on 1688? Please help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Obynolee:

Yes attitude is a smoke that cannot be hidden the same way your criminal attitude cannot be hidden. The last time i checked your profile, all I saw was a poor scammer, go get life

You got it wrong bro. This is not the way to create awareness,you want to be noticed but you got it wrong. You want people to take note of you as if you worth noticing,nothing so special about you to be noticed except that you are a numb-skull .

Lips sealed !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gratefulaheart:
Hello abbeyforex, please how can i pay for goods on 1688? Please help

you cannot pay for goods on 1688 because they dont accept international cards except cards issued by their bank or you pay through a friend who has their bank's card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello landers, I tracked a package using Yawen and its says arrived at Nigeria airport.. Gone to check at the post office but they keep saying they never receive my parcel...what do I do..advice pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 4:38am On Sep 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

You got it wrong bro. This is not the way to create awareness,you want to be noticed but you got it wrong. You want people to take note of you as if you worth noticing,nothing so special about you to be noticed except that you are a numb-skull .

Lips sealed !

No,I am not looking for popularity but trying to tell you(lion in sheep cloth) in clear terms whom you really are(a poor scammer) because we can smell it even from afar.Turn a new leave because sooner or later the long arm of the Law will catch up with you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jerrygome: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
vickifeanyi47:
Hello landers, I tracked a package using Yawen and its says arrived at Nigeria airport.. Gone to check at the post office but they keep saying they never receive my parcel...what do I do..advice pls

If your purchase protection is still many days I'll advice you to wait. But if it's less than 8 days, chat the seller and open dispute.

Yawen post do take time to arrive Nigeria (this assumption is totally based on my experience) unlike China Post, SG, NL etc

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2015
vickifeanyi47:

It could be in Nigeria and yet to get to your local post office.

Track it on Nipost site to know it actual location in Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
Hi abbeyforex . Let it end there. He's just a time waster .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2015
mayorall:
Hi abbeyforex . Let it end there. He's just a time waster .

@ Mayorall,thanks jare . The idiot is just trying to solicit for popularity the wrong way. He just got little coins to buy megabite,so he thought that is the best way to waste his life away here.When you have an immature follower, and you are working towards his success, he takes you as his enemy thinking that the little he earn is what life requires but this fool cant even be my follower . A fellow with low initiative.

This is my final words to him before I seal my lips: @ Obynolee: If you are not using Nairaland to grow your business,then what are you here for? This is a social network that has 1,433,225 members user logged in everyday with 2,343,775 topics . Don't waste your life away here.Join the league of those of us profiting from Nairaland. Nairaland is part of my business . As human beings cannot do without oxygen everyday, my tool is not complete without Nairaland when it comes to money making. Thanks to Seun Osewa for creating this Forum,how I wish Seun Osewa can identify 'Never to do well' fellows before approving their registration. One of such is this Bastard Obynolee.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

@ Mayorall,thanks jare . The idiot is just trying to solicit for popularity the wrong way. He just got little coins to buy megabite,so he thought that is the best way to waste his life away here.When you have an immature follower, and you are working towards his success, he takes you as his enemy thinking that the little he earn is what life requires but this fool cant even be my follower . A fellow with low initiative.

This is my final words to him before I seal my lips: @ Obynolee: If you are not using Nairaland to grow your business,then what are you here for? This is a social network that has 1,433,225 members user logged in everyday with 2,343,775 topics . Don't waste your life away here.Join the league of those of us profiting from Nairaland. Nairaland is part of my business . As human beings cannot do without oxygen everyday, my tool is not complete without Nairaland when it comes to money making. Thanks to Seun Osewa for creating this Forum,how I wish Seun Osewa can identify 'Never to do well' fellows before approving their registration. One of such is this Bastard Obynolee.

Ahh!,sorry Abbeyforex, mayorall is one of the guys that i respects alot here on nairaland.I believe this guy now seeing Mayorall.Please forgive everyone i am very sorry for my actions
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

Sorry brother, the last thing i will do is to insult any genuine contributor here on nairaland because anything that I am today,i owe it to nairaland.Please lets assume that those words are not said,it is just that we sometimes find it difficult to differentiate a mechanical from a mad man but I will be careful next time.Very sorry @Abbeyforex

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Obynolee:

Sorry brother, the last thing i will do is to insult any genuine contributor here on nairaland because anything that I am today,i owe it to nairaland.Please lets assume that those words are not said,it is just that we sometimes find it difficult to differentiate a mechanical from a mad man but I will be careful next time.Very sorry @Abbeyforex

Well done sir. Also sorry for calling you a time waster. One love boss.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I need explanation on this please...I used yawen to track

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello peeps..I track this using yawen..I need explanations I have gone to the post office severally but told its not yet arrive

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by abbeyforex(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
mayorall:

Well done sir. Also sorry for calling you a time waster. One love boss.

@Obynolee,you really crossed my part and at a time I feel like seeing you face to face and dash you some Bu**et but thank God Seun Osewa forgot to add that option where I can do that. Anyway,sh*t do happens ,let's all pretend and act like nothing of such happened.

@Mayorall the boss ,thanks for bailing me out from the den of Obynolee,I dont know why he chose me as his target to blackmail ,afterall what am always after everyday of my life is PEACEFUL WEALTH. #smile#

Its good it happens this ways ,I wish we will still have a forum where all of us will be present and we will remind ourselves of this day while popping our champagne and getting ready for a toast.

Is your Plan B in place yet? Cos all I care for is PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
how can i have information on guidelines for importing from china
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Obynolee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
abbeyforex:

@Obynolee,you really crossed my part and at a time I feel like seeing you face to face and dash you some Bu**et but thank God Seun Osewa forgot to add that option where I can do that. Anyway,sh*t do happens ,let's all pretend and act like nothing of such happened.

@Mayorall the boss ,thanks for bailing me out from the den of Obynolee,I dont know why he chose me as his target to blackmail ,afterall what am always after everyday of my life is PEACEFUL WEALTH. #smile#

Its good it happens this ways ,I wish we will still have a forum where all of us will be present and we will remind ourselves of this day while popping our champagne and getting ready for a toast.

[img]
abbeyforex:

[/img]
abbeyforex:

#Smiles#

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.