Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026617 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
Please how much is GTBank charging dollar now or any other banks please urgent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 9:20pm On May 24, 2016
Like I said, I bought a phone and it's for personal use. I did not have issues with them.

bizgenius1:

Pls hw long have u been buyn stuffs on dealsmachine? they have very bad feedback score and there customer care is o....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by freemanjay: 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by favome(f): 10:39pm On May 24, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Its measured in cubic meter.it simply means convert all the three sides(length, width & height) to meter. Then multiply all to get the cubic meter value.
1cbm cost 65-70k

ok tanx

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oluwalogbon(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2016
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solaceTK(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2016
For ur Direct from the US, used laptops in pristine condition at unbelievable prices plus free universial Modem and 8-16gb flash drive and 1.5gb Etisalat data plan on any laptop you buy, visit any of my thread via the links below: Note we offer pay on delivery to most part of the country. we await ur calls. Have a nice day

https://www.nairaland.com/2752633/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/4
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london/3
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by achyc2002(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2016
Pls, gurus in the house, I need estimated cost for clearing a container load of goods from China. For both 20' and 40'.

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
7000¥ available for direct deposit to Chinese bank account or alipay account or as payment request on 1688.com or other Chinese sites.
Rate is #50/¥
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
Oluwalogbon:
It depends on the medium by which you're accessing it. Check signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by harmbhrosz(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Most times gearbest doesn't ship to nigeria. Try dealsmachine. They ship to nigeria and I have bought a phone from there before. I bought redmi 4 gor less than $200 and it's dope grin

Good luck

The last time I bought on dealsmachine, I only had d dollar option for payment. Now, there is Naira in the accepted currency for payment and the rate there is the official CBN, it's just like shopping from our local jumia store.
But I am still scared of trying to buy to avoid my bank from playing a fast one on me. Has anybody made my observation? Anybody attempted d naira payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phumtadeic: 11:58pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Young03:
I need someone that can be supplying me with phone accessories... either from China or Lagos
i have phone cases for the latest released smartphones for sony, samsung, huawei, htc, lg, lumia
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by topmost029: 3:19am On Jun 01, 2016
please who have bought anything in naira on this site www.dealsmachine.com/
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2016
LOL. Me I do not believe in those pay in naira thing. Trust me, Naija banks are croocks. They'll just take your money...why dont you try with $1-$5 item to see how it goes?

harmbhrosz:

The last time I bought on dealsmachine, I only had d dollar option for payment. Now, there is Naira in the accepted currency for payment and the rate there is the official CBN, it's just like shopping from our local jumia store.
But I am still scared of trying to buy to avoid my bank from playing a fast one on me. Has anybody made my observation? Anybody attempted d naira payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jedisco(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
@house @Bookiemart01
What do you think is the best option (considering both cost and speed) for shipping light weight items into the country especially to a location outside lagos. I want to import customised ties but I need to get some samples of say 3-5 pcs. How best do you think I go about it both for the sample and the bigger cargo?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello jedisco,
I do not know how urgently you need the samples. If you need it within1 week, I think you should use express shipping. It shouldn't cost you more than $8/#450 per kg if you use UcheLogistics aND your wI'll get it within 24-48 hours after they send it to Nigeria. If you have the luxury of say 3 weeks, you may use Normalshipping which is $4.3/380 per kg, it takes 7-14 days after shipping from Lagos to get here. The guys in their lagos office can send it (at an extra cost ) to wherever you live via public transportation.

You need to explain what "bigger cargo" is. I'm talking of estimated weight. You'll then need to sit down to do your calculations. You need to consider how soon you need your items, how much you have/will quote for your buyers, how much profit you intend to get from all these.

Sea cargo is the cheapest but it can take 2-4 months to get delivered.

Hope you understand?

jedisco:
@house @Bookiemart01
What do you think is the best option (considering both cost and speed) for shipping light weight items into the country especially to a location outside lagos. I want to import customised ties but I need to get some samples of say 3-5 pcs. How best do you think I go about it both for the sample and the bigger cargo?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jedisco(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hello jedisco,
I do not know how urgently you need the samples. If you need it within1 week, I think you should use express shipping. It shouldn't cost you more than $8/#450 per kg if you use UcheLogistics aND your wI'll get it within 24-48 hours after they send it to Nigeria. If you have the luxury of say 3 weeks, you may use Normalshipping which is $4.3/380 per kg, it takes 7-14 days after shipping from Lagos to get here. The guys in their lagos office can send it (at an extra cost ) to wherever you live via public transportation.

You need to explain what "bigger cargo" is. I'm talking of estimated weight. You'll then need to sit down to do your calculations. You need to consider how soon you need your items, how much you have/will quote for your buyers, how much profit you intend to get from all these.

Sea cargo is the cheapest but it can take 2-4 months to get delivered.

Hope you understand?

Thanks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Cool. it's been Longtime here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tjmc: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
please house I want to go into importation of potent Chinese sexual enhancement tea or product. please can u recommend any good store on aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bookiemart01(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let me help you, I have sent you a PM

tjmc:
please house I want to go into importation of potent Chinese sexual enhancement tea or product. please can u recommend any good store on aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:20am On Jun 11, 2016
My team and I wants to go into mini importation of Gadgets (phones, tablets, PC's) and it's accessories as a start
I would love for you guyz to be of help to me on the full guide on how to bring this to reality.. The "do's and don'ts"
Hope to get a reply soon
Thanks
Also as that is pending, if you import the above and are looking for how/where to sell, we could be your retailers..!
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tykoon: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2016
PayPal for sale@ $335/$ interested person should contact me via impetusconcepts@gmail.com or whatsapp 08161239279 also bitcoin@ 360/$
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Happy weekend all. How market?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Eghosa1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello People, Contact me if you have genuine PayPal available.

I'll buy all you have at a favourable rate.

Scammers be sensible.

The Bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
neteller funding

345 to 1$
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KlassikBlack(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=surveycash post=14170088]

Good to hear this. Wishing your goods safe arrival and quick sale..
[/quote

Kindly brief us on the steps u took and aw u stroke d transaction....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
embarassed

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good morning my people. I have been following this thread events for sometime now and I think I owe people a moral obligation of warning them about the implication of certain things but in the process of doing this I wont like anyone to see it as if I am trying to spoil their business. The past few weeks have seen an astronomical growth in the rate at which cheap amazon gift cards are sold. I wont like to comment on what I don't know which is the source of those cards but what I know is that there are many amazon card generators that generate amazon card numbers ,these numbers may work but it is illegal and the receiver or shipper of such goods will eventually face serious legal and police actions in future. What I dont know is beyond me but I think both sellers and buyers of this cards need to do more scrutiny about the source of the cards they are buying. I have turned back many potential clients recently because I wont accept their amazon gift cards .i am also a strong believer of the fact that what I don't know is beyond . But lets all be careful ,both sellers and buyers must demand for proof of purchase of such cards if possible. The world is now a small global village and I believe we all have our names to protect. Once again than you for your patience and time. Texaco1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by just2okworld(f): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Eghosa1 post=46476642]Hello People, Contact me if you have genuine PayPal available.

I'll buy all you have at a favourable rate.

Scammers be sensible.

The Bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. [/q

Lolzzz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chiste1: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
achyc2002:
Pls, gurus in the house, I need estimated cost for clearing a container load of goods from China. For both 20' and 40'.

Thank you.

Is this enquiry still valid?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Horpsy17(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi guys... I've been following this thread quite a while now.
I want to buy wireless mouse and flash drives from 1688.com and I don't know how to go about it...
Can anyone please put me through
This is my whatsapp contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.