Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001219 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shakitibob0: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
ipain:
i can't tell as I have not used it. What are u buying? Maybe you can use my agent with Skrill payment.
whats your agent's rate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ipain: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Shakitibob0:
whats your agent's rate?
no rate. Just pay them via skrill, or western union, or money gram or bitcoin or payooner and they get the job done.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vizboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2017
24k RMB Available
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bizzynix: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
$161 PayPal funds available as fnf or eBay checkout. Contact below.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vizboy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chinese Yuan (RMB ) available at a sexy Rate of 55/¥

Contact 080-6767-9195

To start buying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by imagefixer: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Does anyone have any idea how much Naira/Dollar GTB charges on thiey MasterCard for online purchase
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Trippledots(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
imagefixer:
Does anyone have any idea how much Naira/Dollar GTB charges on thiey MasterCard for online purchase

I think they stopped online use if their mastercard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vizboy(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
vizboy:

Contact 080-6767-9195

To start buying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by imagefixer: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
They didn't stop just restricted amount on online purchase
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mfunkeh: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
please who can help me out on fb ads....am willing to pay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2017
ntutu:
please who knows the best site and low costly site or company I can get these uploaded shoes. I will really appreciate if I can get one trusted site or company I can deal with. thanks for your advance responds.

You see your life?

I offered you the best price for my shoes, and you want to double cross me by posting the pictures of my shoes i posted on my thread on Nairaland, asking for a link.

Keep searching bro. God doesnt bless the handwork of people desperate enough to step on other people just to succeed. You wont go far, bro.

Meanwhile, i will report this post for plagiarism.

Thief!@

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mamud3: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please can I buy a watch with sim and Bluetooth
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
mfunkeh:

Contact me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by DREGE: 2:46am On Apr 09, 2017
I've Got someone in UK who I thought could help in the import of some goods so i could sell them here in Naija but says its very expensive sending things from UK to Nigeria.Pls what is the cheapest means of importing goods from UK to Naija.Thanks in anticipation for us replies.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2017
DREGE:

I've Got someone in UK who I thought could help in the import of some goods so i could sell them here in Naija but says its very expensive sending things from UK to Nigeria.Pls what is the cheapest means of importing goods from UK to Naija.Thanks in anticipation for us replies.

Yes I also import from UK,US and Dubai to Nigeria and UK is most expensive when shipping, but let me know the item you intend to ship and i will give you the shipping quote. Click on my profile for my pre-order thread and contact me whatsapp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2017
mfunkeh:

Contact me on whatsapp, I can help.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexynet: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes I also import from UK,US and Dubai to Nigeria and UK is most expensive when shipping, but let me know the item you intend to ship and i will give you the shipping quote. Click on my profile for my pre-order thread and contact me whatsapp.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
2sexynet:
undecided lipsrsealed

Enter the wall.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
please wonder house, if I want to buy something from a foreign online store how do i pay?

since most banks has blocked there card for international transfer and PayPal don't really accept Nigerian.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 1runm0le(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
please wonder house, if I want to buy something from a foreign online store how do i pay?

since most banks has blocked there card for international transfer and PayPal don't really accept Nigerian.

We can provide you with a reputable and legitimate means of payment... Contact
Tsardav 08**1150**76495
Oluwakemi 0806**81011**66
Sharon 09**0585**225*41
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by netflixgcs(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Hello vizboy 6767, let's deal[quote author=vizboy post=54953045][/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by davincida(f): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2017
we sell mtn airtime at a discount price as low as 15% for those buying internet bundles or more contact on 08144952841 either call ,text, whatsapp

why doing topup with your phone while you can transfer to us and get the same amount with a discount offer airtime ........contact davincida anytime any day 24hours service available
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SundryInfo: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chumaco12: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2017
vizboy:

Contact 080-6767-9195

To start buying

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by estilo(f): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

I understand you pain but At TIMES you will have to wait more than 10days for normal shipping.
I have used Uche Logistics in the past and I can only vouch for their express Shipping (I still use their express shipping till date).

Uche doesn't respond to whatsapp messages most times only Lily does. So your best bet is Lily in China and Ngozi or Michael in Nigeria.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY IN IMPORTATION BIZ
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls do anyone know where I can get a shipping agent from Germany
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please which shipping company is best now and can buy for you too...

Please legit company please...

With live support,whatapp,telegram...

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
estilo:

I understand you pain but At TIMES you will have to wait more than 10days for normal shipping.
I have used Uche Logistics in the past and I can only vouch for their express Shipping (I still use their express shipping till date).

Uche doesn't respond to whatsapp messages most times only Lily does. So your best bet is Lily in China and Ngozi or Michael in Nigeria.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY IN IMPORTATION BIZ

So wich one r u using now!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by prettytasha(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
I need a logistics company that can ship within Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.