Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,662 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001113 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluh(f): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Im2Busy2Bother:

I used it on aliexpress. Can you attach the screenshot of the reply you got?

Also £90 is more than $100 which is over the monthly limit of UBA, GTB and FCMB...unless of course you are using Access Naira debit card which has a monthly limit of $200
I get it now. Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
yuan is available

you need personal consultation on What, when, where to import from China... i can help.. contact my signature Asap.. you can start with as little as 20k i guess.. depending on your niche
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluh(f): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Im2Busy2Bother:

I used it on aliexpress. Can you attach the screenshot of the reply you got?

Also £90 is more than $100 which is over the monthly limit of UBA, GTB and FCMB...unless of course you are using Access Naira debit card which has a monthly limit of $200
Thanks. I get it now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukslar: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
WE Send money to your suppliers anywhere in the world in Dollars

Advantages of Using Infolinks Pay for Me
1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

WE Pay through PayPal cos its Instant and both Sender and Receiver are Protected.

Though Bank transfers can be agreed upon.

Note- Pls do not ask if you can Pay after we send the Money, the Answer is a big NO. If you doubt our services then you are free to start with any amount then Build your trust.
You can also ask to meet Face to Face or in a Bank (if your Order is big enough).

Send your Request to chukslar@yahoo.com or PM us if we can help you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chukslar: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
coolted:
Hi guys,

I need help. I did some transaction on aliexpress on the recent 11/11 sales but my bank UBA limited my transaction to $100 or less. I wanted to pick 3 phones but was successful on 1.

Now, is there a way I can find someone who could help to finish the remained transaction.

1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

WE Pay through PayPal cos its Instant and both Sender and Receiver are Protected.

Note- Pls do not ask if you can Pay after we send the Money, the Answer is a big NO. If you doubt our services then you are free to start with any amount then Build your trust.
You can also ask to meet Face to Face or in a Bank (if your Order is big enough).

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Chukslar:

1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

Your contact details please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Pls who has a master card here..got to order something from aliexpress urgently..will pay you some commission pls

Reach me here 0 8109404509
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Im2Busy2Bother:

Someone having similar issue sent their customer care mail and this is their reply :

Please be informed that you need an IPIN for successful online transaction.

Kindly follow the steps below to generate I-PIN for your Visa Debit card:

· Visit any of our ATM

· Insert the card, enter the normal/regular PIN to validate the card

· Select PIN change (You will be given two options - PIN or IPIN)

· Select IPIN (Insert 4 digits code of your choice)

· Reconfirm by inserting the same 4 digits entered initially

· If IPIN change is successful, the ATM will display “Transaction successful”

Once the above is done, and you have your IPIN; you can use it to perform any online transaction worldwide.

Also note that the IPIN is usable only on VbyV sites while your regular PIN would still be valid for transactions on other terminal (e.g. POS and ATMs).

Even though I have an access account, I don't use it for transaction on aliexpress.

I prefer GTB
Brother can I use your access to make an order urgently pls..will pay you some commission
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Bookiemart01:
oh... sorry, I thought you said aliexpress...alibaba has too though...they now sell retail too minimum of 10 pieces though...ask your seller or send me a mail

Hello friend do you have a Master card I can use for order pls.
Want to order 95usd item urgently..will pay some commission if you dnt mind pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Im2Busy2Bother: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2017
remainhidden:

Brother can I use your access to make an order urgently pls..will pay you some commission

Sorry. Just saw this now. Hope you later did the purchase

Already exceeded my monthly limit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Im2Busy2Bother:

Sorry. Just saw this now. Hope you later did the purchase

Already exceeded my monthly limit
Chai
Do you know monthly limit for access bank..cox i m sending one of my friend to open an account there since not around
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by leoblaze(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
remainhidden:

Chai
Do you know monthly limit for access bank..cox i m sending one of my friend to open an account there since not around

$200
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Enosa1(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2017
mayorall:
Merry christmas
sent you a message on whatsapp. Please do reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by benardemma(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
I can't use my access bank master card on aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Durosure(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2017
benardemma:
I can't use my access bank master card on aliexpress.
only access visa and gtb master card now.

Contact me. I can pay on aliexpress for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ecash1: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Durosure:
only access visa and gtb master card now.

Contact me. I can pay on aliexpress for you

How about UBA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by morzook(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please, what is Gtb charge for online transactions these days and the monthly limit? Need to get some stuffs on Aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello...

Plz how do I open Alipay account...

And how do I fund it....

Please help....

At Wat rate do I fund it here in Nigeria....

And who are the best and reliable exchangers..

Help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:
Hello...

Plz how do I open Alipay account...

And how do I fund it....

Please help....

At Wat rate do I fund it here in Nigeria....

And who are the best and reliable exchangers..

Help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shubbys: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
How much will gtb bank remove from my account and what type of atm card shld i use to pay

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
112$ btc for very cheap rate.....available for fast fingers

It's vickylala....

Push the signature button......

Am here for you......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
vickylala239:
112$ btc for very cheap rate.....available for fast fingers

It's vickylala....

Push the signature button......

Am here for you......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Skrill funded....

Contact my signature....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello guys ..why is it that if I use different cards of my friends gtb account to pay on aliexpress..it says thanks for payment, But the seller didn't receive the money and all orders closed..
Still now my money hasn't reverted back since last week
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by avuerhiroye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
remainhidden:
Hello guys ..why is it that if I use different cards of my friends gtb account to pay on aliexpress..it says thanks for payment, But the seller didn't receive the money and all orders closed..
Still now my money hasn't reverted back since last week
you have to send the email about the clised transaction to cardservices@gtbank.com and lay ur complain
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by avuerhiroye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hey guys i heard access bank is now $100 limit how true is this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by remainhidden: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
avuerhiroye:
you have to send the email about the clised transaction to cardservices@gtbank.com and lay ur complain
Thanks bro will give it a try
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by atoje(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Contact me for fiverr, upwork, freelance Paypal and Payooner withdrawal and get naira instantly.

Send money to any bank in usa while u pay in naira

Ebay checkout

Amazon checkout

as far as paypal/payooner logo is involve

Contact my signature.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Im2Busy2Bother: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
remainhidden:

Chai

$100
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by vickylala239: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Skrill funds needed...

Check my signature and Whatapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.