Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? (13285 Views)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Earlier today,we received a long expected news that, ACN,CPC;ANPP and APGA have merged to form a new MEGA-PARTY,although we are still expecting the name of the party.
I'm sure the question on everyone's lips is 'Who will be the presidential candidate of this newly formed Party'.
With the likes of Buhari and bakare (CPC),Tinubu and Fashola (ACN),Rochas (APGA),Shekerau(ANPP) present in this party, I think it's going to be a tough battle.
I think Buhari and Fashola will be the flag bearers. Who do you think will be the party flag bearer?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Civory(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
I will prefer to c a buhari/tinubu ticket

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by peckhamboi: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Buhari/Fashola

Mark my words.

14 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Chanchit: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na the fight wei them go fight till 2016 be that, that is a year after election.

If Buhari/Tinubu should enter as u jst said, then prepare to hear the death of Buhari in 2weeks after they gain power, cos Buhari would be too honest for Tinubu's likening.

But I'm sure, with this merging, some of the merging parties will cry in seven diffrent languages.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by drnoel: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Civory: I will prefer to c a buhari/tinubu ticket
taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by drnoel: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
peckhamboi: Buhari/Fashola

Mark my words.
dat nightrmares is reserved 4 only u

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2013

actually that is what i thought of,but why i finally settled for fashola is because he is more popular than tinubu in terms of perfomance during their respective reign's as governor's.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Chanchit: Na the fight wei them go fight till 2016 be that, that is a year after election.

But I'm sure, with this merging, some of the merging parties will cry in seven diffrent languages.

lol... I actually agree with you and...if care is not taken...d fight might become bloody......

Some of the merging parties 'll even cry in foreign languages..lloooll
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by bigsmoke2(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
buhari/ rochas

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Fellonigerians: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
Any ticket with Buhari will lose. If it is not Fashola as President, PDP will win again.

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
big_smoke: buhari/ rochas

I neva thought of this combination!! Buhari/rochas...and it looks like it's the best combination
BUT...hmm BUT..hmm BUUTT!!
Smh!!..Omo!! Its really a tough time here oo...
If it is buhari and rochas.....den the yoruba pple 'll nt vote for dem...like hw dey did nt vote for ribadu.
And if they pick buhari and fashola or tinubu....Igbo pple will not vote for dem......and i'm 100 percent sure the PDP will bring an igbo candidate either as president or vice...

Inshut i've changed my mind...it should be Rochas for president nd fashola as vice....buhari should go and sleep. We need young people with young brains as our leaders..
But..hmm...But..hmm BUUUTT!!!.....i said BUUUTTT!! Hmm
i'm speechless naw
this thread is crazy lol..its making me to crack my brain

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Fellonigerians: Any ticket with Buhari will lose. If it is not Fashola as President, PDP will win again.

My dear,it's unadviceable to write-off PDP.....You can say dey'll give PDP a very stiff battle...bt dont say dey'll defeat PDP!! Remember deir national chairman said dey'll rule for 100years ..lol......and also PDP is still in power!! Nd deir juju is international JUJU...i dont tink d NEWLY MERGED PARTY can stand dem

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by aljharem(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2013

10000 unlikes

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by aljharem(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2013

Mark my words.

gbammmmm
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2013
Someone with a youthful exuberance like fashola.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Chanchit: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Fellonigerians: Any ticket with Buhari will lose. If it is not Fashola as President, PDP will win again.

I prefer to vote for Tinubu, cos Fashola for me is a no no. If Fashola gets the opportunity to be president HA..! He would have law for everthing, even the colour of ur shi?!t would be controled.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Chanchit: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2013
I would prefer a Buhari/Rochas ticket, anything Fashola they would loose in Lagos, I dnt knw about other states o.

This silly mods won't take this good thread to FP now, but if its those threads they create with their other accounts, asking which one is sweeter between fried and roasted yam, u go don see am for FP.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Blyss: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2013
homesteady: Earlier today,we received a long expected news that, ACN,CPC;ANPP and APGA have merged to form a new MEGA-PARTY,although we are still expecting the name of the party.
I'm sure the question on everyone's lips is 'Who will be the presidential candidate of this newly formed Party'.
With the likes of Buhari and bakare (CPC),Tinubu and Fashola (ACN),Rochas (APGA),Shekerau(ANPP) present in this party, I think it's going to be a tough battle.
I think Buhari and Fashola will be the flag bearers. Who do you think will be the party flag bearer?

Buhari and Tinubu will definitely be the front runners, because the favored (Fashola) will not put his hat in. He seems content on simply running the affairs of Lagos for now.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Blyss: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2013

Mark my words.

Highly doubt it. First of all Fashola doesn't seem interested in the presidency at this time, and even if he were I highly doubt that he would want to serve with Bukari, who I don't think he likes very much.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Ibangap(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2013
why is buhari's name on every pairin? Is is dat d party can not do witout buhari in power? I tink he should act like a leader of d party nd send out d young nd popular ones 2 contest jus like d pdp leaders do.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by SlyIg(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2013
Buha What?
God forbid such a calamity from happening to a developing country like Nigeria!
Or is the suggestion meant to make Nigeria Boko Haram friendly?
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by musiwa10: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2013
ff

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by miiraaj: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Parties don't just appoint flag bearers,there has to be a convention. So I think a vote should decide who the flag bearer will be.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Chanchit:

I prefer to vote for Tinubu, cos Fashola for me is a no no. If Fashola gets the opportunity to be president HA..! He would have law for everthing, even the colour of ur shi?!t would be controled.

loool...i don't think he'll be able to do that iin Nigeria!! He did it in lagos because it is a state....sha...i'll somehow like it oo!! "Controlled colour of shit" lwkmd
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Gbawe: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2013
It will 100% be a Northern 'rapprochement' Presidential candidate and VP from the South. The VP, for strategic reasons, is likely to be a current governor. I think stakeholders will feel Buhari and Fashola ticks more boxes than any other combination.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by grafikii: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2013
musiwa10: Chanchit, why do you think someone else can not win lagos. i will win lagos.. i own lagos like my hand..

i will beat goodluck Jonathan in a free and fair election.. Goodluck will not pick 6 state.. he is only sure of bayelsa state.. if i run against him. I speak igbo. I will be the next president if i run against him. if you dont believe me, go and do a lie detector test for goodluck jonathan, that why goodluck close down the canada and USA embassy and shut the border in 2011. he knows he would not win against me..

i die fighting , any onlooker is either a coward or traitor
And musiwa arrives, thread closed
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2013

Mark my words.

FOR NOW this is my choice

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2013
drnoel:
dat nightrmares is reserved 4 only u

It can only be nightmares for thieves, crooks, criminals and corrupt beings that deserves to die. Are u a crook?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2013
Chanchit:

Tinubu is needed in the SW to root out remnants of the killer party. I prefer he remains a kingmaker for now especially in the SW.
Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Blyss:

Highly doubt it. First of all Fashola doesn't seem interested in the presidency at this time, and even if he were I highly doubt that he would want to serve with Bukari, who I don't think he likes very much.

Figment of ur imagination. Absolutely nothing to suggest such.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Ibanga p: why is buhari's name on every pairin? Is is dat d party can not do witout buhari in power? I tink he should act like a leader of d party nd send out d young nd popular ones 2 contest jus like d pdp leaders do.

because only him for now can without any serious structure bring to the table the core North votes. That matters a lot, the numbers, its all about the numbers. Even retardeen can never do that without rigging despite the killer party structure in there.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? by homesteady(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Demdem:

FOR NOW this is my choice

wat of rochas??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. / Anti-Corruption Fight: Top 'Own Goals' Scored By The Buhari Administration -Tori / Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.