Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays (22554 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / What's A Woman's Duty In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Michky:
Oya, lets handle your problems one after the other, shall we?

*You say i don't know what Proverb 31 contains. huh? I just read it again and i don't see any part of it where it says "Women, ye will allocate chores to your husbands" or "Husbands, ye shall obey thy wives". Infact, taking from King james version, Proverbs 31 verse 13 says: "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands". Verser 23 says: "He husband is known in the gates, when he siteth among the elders of the land".

Now, the first quote signifies woman to be willingly hardworking while the other quote tells what man's job should be in the home which is securing the wife and children. How will i ensure your protection when am busy washing your undies. Silly.

*Next. In your own words, you say "Do you know the kind of love Jesus showed the church? Do you know God said husbands should care for their wives as Christ cared for the church?" Well, i can't remember any where Jesus continuously did domestic matters, especially since he began his missionary work. So, i don't get your point here.

*Jesus cooked for his disciples but that was men cooking for men. Its like men doing forest camping. When there's no woman around, who else will do the cooking but man. BTW, Jesus did that cookiing because it was a significant meal foo/l!

*Finally, God's love for Isreal was like the love between a Leader and followers. You feminist ediots don't wanna follow. You want to be equals and you use the bible to excuse your fooli/shness. Insane.

In summary, you're confused and need urgent re-orientation.
I don't know how to communicate with someone like you. I wonder the breed of people who call others ediots, fo/ols etc because they don't agree with them. I have told you, ask God to tell you what it means to be a man. And please, if you don't understand the Bible, ask someone to explain to you and stop disgracing yourself publicly. Jesus said In his kingdom, the leader will be the servant. He also said He didn't come to be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many. Let me see how you spin this one.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
Michky: I DON'T CARE HOW YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR FAMILY BUT My husband will help me in chores, cook for me, serve me breakfast in bed with good lovemaking and shower me with unspeakable love. He will pamper me and make me blossom and shine with his love. I will become more beautiful daily and radiate like the sun. I will also do everything in my power to make him happy. I will build him up with my words, love and encourage him. I will be his greatest fan and give him my full support by God's grace. I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS TONIGHT. THINK ABOUT IT.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2013
@oyinbo, no thanks wink
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: @oyinbo, no thanks wink

grin
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by brilapluz(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: @oyinbo, no thanks wink
hahahahahahahah...... grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by brilapluz(m): 12:55am On Feb 11, 2013
please lets all bury our personal greviances...its time 2 celebrate naija...e no easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 grin grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
bukatyne: Michky: I DON'T CARE HOW YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR FAMILY BUT My husband will help me in chores, cook for me, serve me breakfast in bed with good lovemaking and shower me with unspeakable love. He will pamper me and make me blossom and shine with his love. I will become more beautiful daily and radiate like the sun. I will also do everything in my power to make him happy. I will build him up with my words, love and encourage him. I will be his greatest fan and give him my full support by God's grace. I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS TONIGHT. THINK ABOUT IT.
And you'll live happily ever after shey? Mumu. You've not factored-in problems that will inevitably occur during marriage most of which will be caused by you. Looks like you've been watching too much hollywood. You're on your own on this one. Keep dreaming foo/l!
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: And you'll live happily ever after shey? Mumu. You've not factored-in problems that will inevitably occur during marriage most of which will be caused by you. Looks like you've been watching too much hollywood. You're on your own on this one. Keep dreaming foo/l!
Michky, This is how my marriage will be, I am not talking about yours and don't care how yours will be. Get it? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
brilapluz: please lets all bury our personal greviances...its time 2 celebrate naija...e no easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 grin grin grin grin
Taking a que from football, everyone enjoyed a great game yesterday because of a few reasons. One reason is this: THE OFFICIALS PERFORMED THEIR DUTIES AS EXPECTED. The game wouldnt have been well officiated if the centre referee (the man with the wistle) had to also play the role of the lines man (the men holding the yellow flags). As it was obvious yesterday, the linesmen made the job easy for the centre referee. There's alot more to the game but i'll stop here. Now, in a marriage, if the husband has to leave his work to do what the wife should have done, eventually, his job will suffer and his potential that should have brought out the best in him (which would have earned him a promotion) would sieze to exist. At that point, his sack would be lurking in the corner cos the office would begin to see him as liability rather than asset. Well, i dont blame you. I blame the men that married you. IT IS QUITE EASY TO SELL YOUR DISTRACTIONS TO A VISIONLESS MAN. A man who has huge tasks ahead of him would have directed you on what to do and he wont have time to hear your rubbish.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
bukatyne: Michky, This is how my marriage will be, I am not talking about yours and don't care how yours will be. Get it? Thanks.
Fine. I wish you the very best. We have to agree to disagree attimes. It is well.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Aafulenu(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
am not married but i have never dated a selfish man. i dont see the reason y my husband will not help me if/when am ovachocked with house chores, especially when we are both working.

for eg, on sat, i went to d mkt after work to buy things i would use to preparw soup and stew, b4 i came back, hubby to be had already cleaned up the kitchen pending my return frm d mkt since he doesnt work on sat and i do.

even when i came back frm work/mkt, he still assisted in d kitchen, pounded the cocoayam and palm fruit for me. it didnt make him less of a man neither did it reduce his productivity at work.

there is nothing wrong with helping out in the home. the home belongs to the both of u not the woman alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Aafulenu: am not married but i have never dated a selfish man. i dont see the reason y my husband will not help me if/when am ovachocked with house chores, especially when we are both working.

for eg, on sat, i went to d mkt after work to buy things i would use to preparw soup and stew, b4 i came back, hubby to be had already cleaned up the kitchen pending my return frm d mkt since he doesnt work on sat and i do.

even when i came back frm work/mkt, he still assisted in d kitchen, pounded the cocoayam and palm fruit for me. it didnt make him less of a man neither did it reduce his productivity at work.

there is nothing wrong with helping out in the home. the home belongs to the both of u not the woman alone.

Makes me smile.

This song belongs in here, at least for some of us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1GSFXW3mw
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Aafulenu(f): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
JallowBah:

Makes me smile.

This song belongs in here, at least for some of us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i1GSFXW3mw

my dear, i think d problem is just pride, some men feel its beneath them to help out, that it makes them less of a man. to each his own. but i thank baba God every day for my Man.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
I have lost so much respect for women these past few months. EXCEPT FOR SISI_KILLS AND ONE OTHER FEMALE Nairlander (cant remember her moniker now) plus a few friends of mine, the rest of you, both on/off NL are nothing but holes. To me, you're not more valuable than my car for example. A car cant think, hence, you use them for their necessities only and change them when necessary. Same goes for most women. FACT is this: THE MOST VALUABLE PART OF YOUR BODIES IS THE HOLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND YOUR BABY PLACE (WOMB). Its a pity. If not for Sisi_kill and the other lady plus one or two friends that proved me wrong recently, i was begining to question the essense of woman aside child bearing. All that matters to you is gold, marriage and love. You forget that safety, vision and survival are other unavoidable necesities of life likewise (which most of you's minds cannot comprehend). The men that are now trying to ensure all these are the same men you're asking to wash your bra and undies? SMH

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Y'all keep repeating this phrase: when we are both working bla bla bla. Look, I insist, it is not right for husband to do wife's duties. Eh hen? And you're working. So what? I already said it time and time again: Get a house help, but looks to me like most of you only hear what you choose to hear. Oboy, una lucky say no be me una marry o. Una for don work taya. And when you're done complaining, you'll keep quiet. BTW, have you give up? Common guys, you can do better than this. Murons!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by sleekman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
kandiikane:

Yes, because if many arguing were married or even living with their partner they will know every marriage/partnership is different. What works for someone doesn't work for another. Washing your wife's panties doesn't make you any less of a man, you are not better than her. Marriage is a union and you're meant to work together. It's not a union where it's king and subject. If you don't have a job, you Should help around the house, it doesn't make you any less of a man. This shows the disrespect and ill mentality Many men have for women.

"Oh, I'm not a domesticated cat,Why should I wash plates?" what the hell, does that mean? Respect your woman and treat her as you would want to be treated if you want to have a happy and bliss union.

Ok I suppose ure one of those 'domesticated cats' Not to worry I have a something for you. My father told me of a clergyman that came to a farm and saw an eagle feasting with chicken and he was aghast. So he ran to the eagle and picked it up ran up a high cliff and said "eagle the king of birds this is your place amonsgt birds. You who should look into the sky and aim for the sky is down here feasting with chickens?". "Eagle, eagle now spread your wings and fly" and at that moment he thrust up the eagle into the sky. It began to make a trajectory fall and and as it spread it wings, it began to maneuver the wind as it should and slowly made an ascent. That was the last day it was seen. Oga love has nothing to do with washing a spouses' undies or doing chores. If u feel like it you do it otherwise you shouldn't be compelled to. Have u bought your wife a diamond ring yet? Get her one and let me know if love is different? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: Y'all keep repeating this phrase: when we are both working bla bla bla. Look, I insist, it is not right for husband to do wife's duties. Eh hen? And you're working. So what? I already said it time and time again: Get a house help, but looks to me like most of you only hear what you choose to hear. Oboy, una lucky say no be me una marry o. Una for don work taya. And when you're done complaining, you'll keep quiet. BTW, have you give up? Common guys, you can do better than this. Murons!

Why use money on a househelp when you have two hands?

And it is YOU saying it is the wife duties. That does not mean everyone feel the same. I am SO grateful my husband have more respect for me and our house than that.

And, who says that we do not think about safety, survival? Why can you not have all of it?
Are you saying that a woman can not feed the family?
Again: how would you do in my country, where the law says you have to take 3months off to be home with the baby, while the wife is working? You even get PAYED to do that.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
bukatyne: I don't know how to communicate with someone like you. I wonder the breed of people who call others ediots, fo/ols etc because they don't agree with them. I have told you, ask God to tell you what it means to be a man. And please, if you don't understand the Bible, ask someone to explain to you and stop disgracing yourself publicly. Jesus said In his kingdom, the leader will be the servant. He also said He didn't come to be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many. Let me see how you spin this one.
In your mind, you'll be applauding yourself regarding how you've nailed me right? This is how pastors have held us centuries aback resulting from the number of times they have arm twisted the Bible. Imagine using that servant master scenario to explain marital issues. Oh, Bukatyne, sorry to disappoint. I only translate the Bible literarily. That is why such phrases as "wives obey thy husbands" make more sense to me than your chosen manipulative verses.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
sleekman:

Ok I suppose ure one of those 'domesticated cats' Not to worry I have a something for you. My father told me of a clergyman that came to a farm and saw an eagle feasting with chicken and he was aghast. So he ran to the eagle and picked it up ran up a high cliff and said "eagle the king of birds this is your place amonsgt birds. You who should look into the sky and aim for the sky is down here feasting with chickens?". "Eagle, eagle now spread your wings and fly" and at that moment he thrust up the eagle into the sky. It began to make a trajectory fall and and as it spread it wings, it began to maneuver the wind as it should and slowly made an ascent. That was the last day it was seen. Oga love has nothing to do with washing a spouses' undies or doing chores. If u feel like it you do it otherwise you shouldn't be compelled to. Have u bought your wife a diamond ring yet? Get her one and let me know if love is different? grin tongue
Am seriously trying to imagine Patience Jonathan reminding Goodluck Jonathan (The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) about her unwashed undies.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
JallowBah:

Why use money on a househelp when you have two hands?

And it is YOU saying it is the wife duties. That does not mean everyone feel the same. I am SO grateful my husband have more respect for me and our house than that.

And, who says that we do not think about safety, survival? Why can you not have all of it?
Are you saying that a woman can not feed the family?
Again: how would you do in my country, where the law says you have to take 3months off to be home with the baby, while the wife is working? You even get PAYED to do that.
Why are you so stubborn? What if a husband says he doesnt want to do any chores, are you going to apply for divorce? And NO, am not saying a wife cannot feed the family. What am saying is its no problem if a husband cannot single-handedly cater for his family, and the wife wants to support. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR A WIFE TO BEGIN TO SHARE HER DUTIES WITH THE HUSBAND. And regarding your country's law concerning child care, let me remind you that there also exists a law in some states in the United states that legalizes same sex marraige. Does it now mean that because its law then its right? Summarily, a law that encourages a husband to stay at home for 3months is a bad one. Your law is faulty. Simple.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: Why are you so stubborn? What if a husband says he doesnt want to do any chores, are you going to apply for divorce? And NO, am not saying a wife cannot feed the family. What am saying is its no problem if a husband cannot single-handedly cater for his family, and the wife has to support. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR A WIFE TO BEGIN TO SHARE HER DUTIES WITH THE HUSBAND. And regarding your country's law concerning child care, let me remind you that there also exists a law in some states in the United states that legalizes same sex marraige. Does it now mean that because its law then its right? Summarily, your law is a bad one. Simple.

Lol, that law is a whole different discussion.

And if he was the kind that meant the wife was supposed to do everything, I would not have married him. That is what you are not able to see here..
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: In your mind, you'll be applauding yourself regarding how you've nailed me right? This is how pastors have held us centuries aback resulting from the number of times they have arm twisted the Bible. Imagine using that servant master scenario to explain marital issues. Oh, Bukatyne, sorry to disappoint. I only translate the Bible literarily. That is why such phrases as "wives obey thy husbands" make more sense to me than your chosen manipulative verses.
And the other verses I quoted are not literal? I must give you this: You are very funny. I guess all the verses I quoted to you are from Bukatyne's version.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: Why are you so stubborn? What if a husband says he doesnt want to do any chores, are you going to apply for divorce? And NO, am not saying a wife cannot feed the family. What am saying is its no problem if a husband cannot single-handedly cater for his family, and the wife has to support. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR A WIFE TO BEGIN TO SHARE HER DUTIES WITH THE HUSBAND. And regarding your country's law concerning child care, let me remind you that there also exists a law in some states in the United states that legalizes same sex marraige. Does it now mean that because its law then its right? Summarily, a law that encourages a husband to stay at home for 3months is a bad one. Your law is faulty. Simple.
At the bolded, a woman can share financial responsibilities with her husband BUT the husband can't share domestic reponsibilities with the wife?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol, that law is a whole different discussion.

And if he was the kind that meant the wife was supposed to do everything, I would not have married him. That is what you are not able to see here..
Obviously, males like me would never be a match with females of such ideologies as yours. Look, i got your point from the onset. Different strokes for different folks right? I just dont want innocent visitors believing that what you're saying is right because no man opposed you long enough. This is why i have done what i did. Pardon my unsocial attributes by the way. Being human comes with an uneven combination of skills and weakness. Sincerely, i wish you the very best with your marriage.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Michky: Obviously, males like me would never be a match with females of such ideologies as yours. Look, i got your point from the onset. Different strokes for different folks right? I just dont want innocent visitors believing that what you're saying is right because no man opposed you long enough. This is why i have done what i did. Pardon my unsocial attributes by the way. Being human comes with an uneven combination of skills and weakness. Sincerely, i wish you the very best with your marriage.

Lol.

No man opposed me because they were smart enough to see what I meant, instead of starting with bible-quotes they could not follow up on.
And my marriage does not need blessing from a man who is calling me dumb and trying to insult me in a language I do not even understand.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by sleekman(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
the interesing part with an insult or a curse is that no matter d language its written in, you'll definitely understand. Let me explain all these in a language you'll understand. Javla, Fifan kvinna! Forsta du nu? Very soon that woman you call a husband will soon let u know he's a man. Pls when that happens, kindly update us with whats going on.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by sleekman(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
You know I say this all the time. All men were born equal but there is a hierarchy. In the Church its God the Father, then God the Son but the Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father. The Son heads the church and we're his sheep. In the home we have God the Son first, then the husband and finally the woman. When women like u want to arm twist ur man in the false belief of being happy then I cannot begin to imagine the kind of calamity that awaits ur home in the future. A smaller chick that is willing to do the bidding of ur man can easily break up ur supposed happy union. Besides I dont understand whats so difficult for a woman like u with an automatic Washing machine, dishwasher, constant power at ur disposal. Then u dare open ur mouth and compare ur 'automatic world' to that of the likes of the 9ja woman?

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by JallowBah(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
sleekman: the interesing part with an insult or a curse is that no matter d language its written in, you'll definitely understand. Let me explain all these in a language you'll understand. Javla, Fifan kvinna! Forsta du nu? Very soon that woman you call a husband will soon let u know he's a man. Pls when that happens, kindly update us with whats going on.

Haha, nice half-swedish. Can`t see the language-school have done you much good, though.

And, regarding your next post..We have not had washing machine all the time for our clothes, and never had a machine for the dishes. So yeah, I kinda CAN compare itsmiley
( And if it is so DAMN EASY, why can`t the man push a button as well? )
Besides, I am not the only woman stating I want a man who helps around the house, am I? The only reason most of you are attacking ME, is because I am white and living in EU.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2013
sleekman: the interesing part with an insult or a curse is that no matter d language its written in, you'll definitely understand. Let me explain all these in a language you'll understand. Javla, Fifan kvinna! Forsta du nu? Very soon that woman you call a husband will soon let u know he's a man. Pls when that happens, kindly update us with whats going on.
Is this really called for? Just because the man loves his wife enough to help around the house, he's a woman? Is JallowBah saying she wants you to do this for your wife? What is your problem and business with the way her home runs? You can't belittle yourself to help your wife, fine. Don't come here and insult the men who do, it doesn't portray you in a good light. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2013
bukatyne: Is this really called for? Just because the man loves his wife enough to help around the house, he's a woman? Is JallowBah saying she wants you to do this for your wife? What is your problem and business with the way her home runs? You can't belittle yourself to help your wife, fine. Don't come here and insult the men who do, it doesn't portray you in a good light. Thanks.
As for me, it is very clear without a doubt that nothing else is useful on you aside the places i mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Michky: As for me, it is very clear without a doubt that nothing else is useful on you aside the places i mentioned earlier.
Did he not insult her husband by calling him a 'woman'? Michky. I don't know it all, but it would be foolish of me to start learning how to be bitter like you. I intend to improve daily and not otherwise.
Re: What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays by Michky: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2013
JallowBah:

Haha, nice half-swedish. Can`t see the language-school have done you much good, though.

And, regarding your next post..We have not had washing machine all the time for our clothes, and never had a machine for the dishes. So yeah, I kinda CAN compare itsmiley
( And if it is so DAMN EASY, why can`t the man push a button as well? )
Besides, I am not the only woman stating I want a man who helps around the house, am I? The only reason most of you are attacking ME, is because I am white and living in EU.
Who cares if you're white or black. If you like, be purple for all i care. And if you like, get a house on atlantic. ALL OF YOU FEMALES WORLDWIDE ARE and will remain THE SAME to me. Get off your high horse sweetie. I virtually interact with white girls/women everyweek and i can assure you that its the same poo that resides in your heads as that of blacks. Honestly, i dont know which color has more poo-in-the-head between both races. One more striking similarity between you and the ones on this thread is POVERTY. All of you wont be saying this rubbish if you are financially endowed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.