Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Am Confused!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused!!!! (976 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused!!!! by joydivine: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2013
i have this thing bothering my mind, so i need your suggestion. Am in a relationship close to 3 years now, we love ourselves dearly. But the issue is that he does things that hurt me so bad and he finds it difficult to apologise or sees himself guilty. I will be the one that will be defeated at the end of the day. This act of his is making me to doubt his love for me and its becoming unbearable. I need your advice before i do something i will later regret. (pls note, he is a good guy). Thanks
Re: Am Confused!!!! by jhydebaba(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2013
He is a good guy then stay with him afterall the devil you know is better than the angel you are about to meet.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by embee430(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Things like what? We all need to know in order to help you here.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by IZUKWU(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
embee430: Things like what? We all need to know in order to help you here.
threw more light on what he does that you want him to be apologizing for or that freaks you out!
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
If he loved you,he would respect u enough to apologise when he is wrong and own up to his misdemeanours.
I'm a guy,and all i see is your b.f trying to make u overly submissive and eventually dampen your self-esteem. Whatever decision u take,think of your happiness first.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused!!!! by LaParisienne(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^ Just what I wanted to type.

In addition, stop making eexcuses for him. If he's such a good guy, he'd stop hurting you, and make efforts to change his ways.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Being too proud to say "I'm sorry" when you're at fault is never a good sign.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by joydivine: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
he flares up at the slightest provocation, things dt doesnt matter atall n wen such happens he will tell me to b careful n usin our relationship to threaten me, dt if i continue wit my attitude he wont be able to tolerate me anymore.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by joydivine: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
embee430: Things like what? We all need to know in order to help you here.
Re: Am Confused!!!! by megliz(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]embee430: Things like what? We all need to know in order to help you here.she has sAid it already what more do you want to hear?
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
the responses have been great
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
U guys should sort urselves out. I dont have any business interferin with ur love life
Re: Am Confused!!!! by omega25red(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
binger: If he loved you,he would respect u enough to apologise when he is wrong and own up to his misdemeanours.
I'm a guy,and all i see is your b.f trying to make u overly submissive and eventually dampen your self-esteem. Whatever decision u take,think of your happiness first.
poster this is the advice you need. you are being emotionally beaten to submission
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
U are dating an egocentric guy who never apologise for his mistakes and faults it is enough reason to dump him, ur happiness should be ur priority that guy never luv u and he sees ur relationship with him as a favour he is doing for u
Re: Am Confused!!!! by joydivine: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
thank u guys for ur advice so far, i really appreciate it. Wat am nt gettin is dt, shld i leave him or wat
Re: Am Confused!!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
joydivine: thank u guys for ur advice so far, i really appreciate it. Wat am nt gettin is dt, shld i leave him or wat
If he is nt making u happy dump him ur happiness should be ur priority
Re: Am Confused!!!! by donblacky(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
U are asking us to tell u if U should leave him or nt?seriously u want to hear that 4rm us?ok wait,we dey cm ,mak we G☺ tink 4 u......my advice to u,decide 4 ur self,leave ppls opinion out of It.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways On How To Have An Exclusive,mature,(and Healthy) Relationship / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your EX / Ladies Will U Still Buy Brazilan Hair? Guys Will U Buy It For U Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.