Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns (14395 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by naijaswag1: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Welcome Sire. Enugu state needs you. I am not from your state but the hospitality you afforded me in government house guest house as an ordinary IT facilitator for youths in the state ministries, an event organized by NITDA tells a lot about your character and that you cared for your people. When I saw civil servants of all cadre cruising around the state with fast exotic cars (hyundai) as official vehicles, I wanted to become one. They even had better cars than bankers who used to be the bench mark. There is no better way to attract young intelligent graduate to seek their career with government. Welcome Sire.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by alexleo(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2013
NoContract: [size=48pt]WHO CARES?[/size]

And who cares wether you care? go siddon jor. Welcome our dear governor and may God grant you total healing in Jesus name. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by bebechuks: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2013
Please and please, that is not a breaking news,its a good news,learn your English. Also someone said they should sue him. Can u please stand up straight and tell us if you have never been sick before, and u felt you should only confide in a few people? Nairaland post things like human beings pls not like cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Teacake: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God for his safe arrival.The Lord who did it,will continue to preserve his life
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by adieora(f): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2013
NoContract: [size=48pt]WHO CARES?[/size]

I do hater.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by smartjyke(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Glory be to GOD !!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Buchianom(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla:

So, what was all the fracas about? You dont know what was happening. The deputy was not taking any critical decissions, he was restricted to approving only contracts less than 500k. The state was being run by chief of staff.
I dont call that proper handover.

Pls educate us on wat proper handover means in ur own context.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
bebechuks: Please and please, that is not a breaking news,its a good news,learn your English. Also someone said they should sue him. Can u please stand up straight and tell us if you have never been sick before, and u felt you should only confide in a few people? Nairaland post things like human beings pls not like cowards!

Apparently there is a clear difference between public servant and individual citizen. Right?
I voted for him, so i have the right to know what he is doing when it concerns my well being.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Welcome back!

Hope he has been cured of his Syphilis, he shouldn't start spreading STD here in Naija ooo....

cheesy

^^^Is it the one your mama is spreading about? Well Chime managed to escape her amorous advances, so you must have him confused with your local motorpark tout that wasn't so lucky.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by wizard01(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2013
***Sneezing
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Odunnu: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
I hope his health is fully restored!
My one honest prayer. May God heal him completely

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Buchiano(m):

Pls educate us on wat proper handover means in ur own context.

He was elected alongside someone refered to as deputy. Proper handover entails giving his deputy enough power to manage the state in his absence. He chose the deputy not me.
He cant handover power to chief of staff cos he appointed her on his own. She could be his girlfriend or anything.
Its more like handing over power to his wife. There is something called constitution. Its a working document.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla: I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his deputy.

He is a good man and he works very well but the Law is the Law. The lawmakers should be dismissed as well,

I'm also from Enugu and I partly share your position; except calling for his arrest. He should be relieved of further responsibilities as governor to enable him attend to his health. It's not his fault that he fell ill but the state shouldn't suffer for that. Let him resign honorably.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by XFive: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2013
binger: Praise God for his quick recovery and safe return...ekene di li Chukwu!
TRANSPORT
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by NoContract(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2013
adieora:

I do hater.

alexleo:

And who cares wether you care? go siddon jor. Welcome our dear governor and may God grant you total healing in Jesus name. AMEN.

[size=14pt]One bottle of Burukutu for both of you. Now, waka pass.[/size]
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2013
[quote
author=Sam Milla]I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge
him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his
deputy.

He is a good man and he works very well but the Law is the Law. The
lawmakers should be dismissed as well,[/quote so somebody dat jus returned from sick leave shuld be arrested abi...i wish u d same fate
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Larryfly: so somebody dat jus
returned from sick leave shuld be
arrested abi...i wish u d same fate

He goats like you are the reason for our problems. Egypt's mubarak is serioisly sick but under arrest. Law guides people not sentiments.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by slimur(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2013
I hope dis is true o.. Cos we really need him o.. Enugu don dey dirty like aba
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by 299: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2013
kITA TITA:

I'm also from Enugu and I partly share your position; except calling for his arrest. He should be relieved of further responsibilities as governor to enable him attend to his health. It's not his fault that he fell ill but the state shouldn't suffer for that. Let him resign honorably.
Many idiotas are claiming to come from Enugu State so they can hide their evil sentiments...we sabi una
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by 299: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Welcome home, my able governor. May God continue to guide and protect you as you return to continue the good work. Our enemies have been shamed
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by vicope: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2013
NoContract:

[size=14pt]One bottle of Burukutu for both of you. Now, waka pass.[/size]
Sick dude
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2013
XFive: TRANSPORT
lol grin
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by AsuquoEKenn(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sam. I quite admire ur courage to arrest sir Chime and charged him to court for improper handing over.First we shuld tank God for bringing him back to us alive. U see issues of live and death transcend man and the Governor I believe got it right first looking for live.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Eklektika(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lost but found Governor,
Careless elector8.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Uwakuwak(f): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
welcome sir, i read about you death rumour, thank God he are still alive, pls continue to transform Enugu State,
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Uwakuwak(f): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
[quote
author=Uwakuwak]welcome sir, i read about your death rumour, thank God
he is still alive, pls continue to transform Enugu State,[/quote]
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by GARRIx7(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

It's the Syphilis my mother is spreading about? Well Chime managed to escape her amorous advances, so i must have him confused with our local motorpark tout that wasn't so lucky.

My mother should learn to cover her old and worn-out "yansh"

Properly fixed!!

cheesy
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by PHIPEX(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
De-Grace01:
Thank God , a big shame to Nigeria press.
Bros welcome ok
Point of correction, shame on Punch newspaper.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Chinedudele(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
He did a proper handing over to his deputy and wrote to that effect before traveling. So he has no query to answer.
Sam Milla: I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his deputy.

He is a good man and he works very well but the Law is the Law. The lawmakers should be dismissed as well,
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by obiajurud: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God he is back.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by adesharon1: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
I thank God.

Sullivan Chime for President!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report / Elections: FG Announces Closure Of Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.