Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell (19448 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Founder of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Charles T Russell in Hell.
We continued walking and the Lord showed me a man whose hands were stretched out and the surprising thing about this man is that he had a very fine sword inside his tongue and this sword crossed through his head and was coming out of his body. His feet were grabbed by chains and his back was full of blades set in different positions in a way that no matter how he moved, he would be cut. When I saw this man in this condition, I told Jesus, “Lord, please help him. Do something Lord Jesus. Look at the terrible pain that this man is going through.” The Lord asked me- “You don’t know who this man is? “No, Lord”, I said. I saw how the knives got through his skin and then through the bones and how they came out of his body. The man only screamed in agony. The Lord told me, “Judgment against this man has been established. Now I am going to tell you the identity of this man.” Because of that revelation, the Lord said ‘You will have to run from city to city because this will cause you a great persecution but I will be with you.” He went on to say “Rodolfo, this man is Charles T. Russell”. I said “Lord, who is he?” The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I pleaded “Lord, please help him” and the Lord said: “No, Rodolfo”. And as the Lord moved his hands, immediately I saw that many souls were falling into hell in every way possible: they were falling head first, feet first, stomach first etc“.Rodolfo, for that cursed man, all these souls are entering into hell. This man taught that God was only a God of love. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon. Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible. He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit. For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19) Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Please Jehovah Witness that is listening to me at this moment, I don’t want to offend you. Get out of that sect and come to Jesus quickly. I don’t hate you and I don’t hate your religion either, but you are in a farce. Come to Jesus. He is waiting for you with open hands. Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies. Don’t follow his lies. When we left this place, these prison doors closed and caught fire and this man Charles Russell cried and screamed and cursed Jesus repeatedly because Jesus said “The judgment has been set for this man”.
Now the Lord said: “Rodolfo, now I am going to show you the black jails of hell. This is the extreme punishment of Satan to the souls in hell.”. “No Lord, please! I have already seen terrible things. Take me out of this place’’. The Lord said, “OK, Rodolfo, I am not going to do anything if you don’t permit me. I am going to take you to heaven now”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2013
E get the way e go be, only Jesus and im Papa go dey heaven grin

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by inspiredbyGOD(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2013
musKeeto: E get the way e go be, only Jesus and im Papa go dey heaven grin
*shao khan's voice*
You make me laugh!
Hahahahaha
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by frank317: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
Wow, u make it sound as if Jesus was having fun seeing his creation suffer in hell

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ijawkid(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2013

Hahahahahahaha...lmao....my belle oooo...grin...muskeeto you don kill me with laugh
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by brainpulse: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2013

Matt 7: 13-15

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2013
brainpulse:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Exactly the point I made.

Your false prophet is someone else's TRUE prophet...

cheesy
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Bella3(f): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Op, na you go hell come??
Indeed you are highly favoured.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
brainpulse:

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

some bible translation simply distorts the message of the bible as to hide the meaning.

brainpulse:

Is straith the opposit of narrow?

The right word should be broad or wide since many are going in through it.
Peace

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Did u see ur great grandfather in that false dream of yours?why is it that its always a popular person you people always see in ur "hell of a dream".thats to show u how false hell is

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Rich4god(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
ewooo... Nothing wey person no go hear. Make i go soak garri come....
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by brainpulse: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
truthislight:

some bible translation simply distorts the message of the bible as to hide the meaning.

Is straith the opposit of broad and wide?

The right word should be broad or wide since many are going in through it.
Peace.

Thanks bro. Bible translation
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
frank3.16:
Wow, u make it sound as if Jesus was having fun seeing his creation suffer in hell

nO THE bIBLE SAY AFTER DEATH, THEN JUDGMENT FOLLOW

SHOWING THE LIVING ONE THIS REVELATION IS TO WARN THEM OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM WHEN THEY DIED IN SIN

Jhn3:3 EXCEPT MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

MATT7:22 I WILL TELL THEM THAT DEPART FROM ME I KNOW YOU NOT

THE REPENTANCE OPPORTUNITY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR THOSE STILL ON EARTH

GOD NEVER WANT ANY ONE TO GO TO HELL, BUT MAN CHOSE TO FOLLOW SATAN TO HELL THAN GOD TO HEAVEN
NOTE: HE IS NOT HAPPY SEEING HIS PEOPLE IN HELL cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
GAL 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by frank317: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
@highyo
Have u ever lost a loved one? Ur relation or friend or neigbor? Are they all heaven bound? Did God by any chance show u anybody u know weather in hell or heaven?

Bsides in the hell u went to, why is it that devils or demons are havin fun punishing humans while humans are suffering. Does this mean that hell is only meant for humans? I think ur revelation is more confusin rather than convincing, is ur God a God of confusion?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by deebrain(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
highyo: Founder of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Charles T Russell in Hell.
We continued walking and the Lord showed me a man whose hands were stretched out and the surprising thing about this man is that he had a very fine sword inside his tongue and this sword crossed through his head and was coming out of his body. His feet were grabbed by chains and his back was full of blades set in different positions in a way that no matter how he moved, he would be cut. When I saw this man in this condition, I told Jesus, “Lord, please help him. Do something Lord Jesus. Look at the terrible pain that this man is going through.” The Lord asked me- “You don’t know who this man is? “No, Lord”, I said. I saw how the knives got through his skin and then through the bones and how they came out of his body. The man only screamed in agony. The Lord told me, “Judgment against this man has been established. Now I am going to tell you the identity of this man.” Because of that revelation, the Lord said ‘You will have to run from city to city because this will cause you a great persecution but I will be with you.” He went on to say “Rodolfo, this man is Charles T. Russell”. I said “Lord, who is he?” The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I pleaded “Lord, please help him” and the Lord said: “No, Rodolfo”. And as the Lord moved his hands, immediately I saw that many souls were falling into hell in every way possible: they were falling head first, feet first, stomach first etc“.Rodolfo, for that cursed man, all these souls are entering into hell. This man taught that God was only a God of love. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon. Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible. He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit. For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19) Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Please Jehovah Witness that is listening to me at this moment, I don’t want to offend you. Get out of that sect and come to Jesus quickly. I don’t hate you and I don’t hate your religion either, but you are in a farce. Come to Jesus. He is waiting for you with open hands. Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies. Don’t follow his lies. When we left this place, these prison doors closed and caught fire and this man Charles Russell cried and screamed and cursed Jesus repeatedly because Jesus said “The judgment has been set for this man”.
Now the Lord said: “Rodolfo, now I am going to show you the black jails of hell. This is the extreme punishment of Satan to the souls in hell.”. “No Lord, please! I have already seen terrible things. Take me out of this place’’. The Lord said, “OK, Rodolfo, I am not going to do anything if you don’t permit me. I am going to take you to heaven now”.

U need a doctor. After that-then deliverance. The fact that God is a God of judgement does not imply He enjoys watching the judgement. Personally i think u are a wicked person.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
highyo:

nO THE bIBLE SAY AFTER DEATH, THEN JUDGMENT FOLLOW

SHOWING THE LIVING ONE THIS REVELATION IS TO WARN THEM OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM WHEN THEY DIED IN SIN

Jhn3:3 EXCEPT MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD

MATT7:22 I WILL TELL THEM THAT DEPART FROM ME I KNOW YOU NOT

THE REPENTANCE OPPORTUNITY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR THOSE STILL ON EARTH

GOD NEVER WANT ANY ONE TO GO TO HELL, BUT MAN CHOSE TO FOLLOW SATAN TO HELL THAN GOD TO HEAVEN
NOTE: HE IS NOT HAPPY SEEING HIS PEOPLE IN HELL cry cry cry cry cry

Yr "revelation" does not show a God that is not happy seeing judgement. Yr revelation is more concerned on the details of bodily pain...(mind u-souls dont feel pain of swords or whatever OUTSIDE THE HUMAN BODY so i wonder whether u have been dreaming of the PARABLE of the rich man and lazarus). U are heavily possessed.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by fuye101: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wat makes u tink jehovah's witness is a sect?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by vowiski(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thread Re-Opened.. cheesy

Today, They Saw Pope John Paul II in Hell Fire,

Yesterday, they saw Archbishop Benson Idahosa in Hell Fire

I am just learning about JW, and I am seeing again that it's founder, Charles T. Russell
was also seen in HELL FIRE..

I really don't get this..

How come no one has seen Martin Luther in Hell Fire,
That's the father of over 20,000 denomination in the world..

Who are they going to see next..

The other time, someone said all non-tithers are in Hell Fire,
The next-day, a counter revelation was seen and all tithers were in Hell Fire.

I want to believe Jehovah is not a God of confusion..

HM.. na wa o..

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
vowiski: Thread Re-Opened.. cheesy

Today, They Saw Pope John Paul II in Hell Fire,

Yesterday, they saw Archbishop Benson Idahosa in Hell Fire

I am just learning about JW, and I am seeing again that it's founder, Charles T. Russell
was also seen in HELL FIRE..

I really don't get this..

How come no one has seen Martin Luther in Hell Fire,
That's the father of over 20,000 denomination in the world..

Who are they going to see next..

The other time, someone said all non-tithers are in Hell Fire,
The next-day, a counter revelation was seen and all tithers were in Hell Fire.

I want to believe Jehovah is not a God of confusion..

HM.. na wa o..

if you follow his doctrine, you will end up there, only how to escape it is to follow the bible

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by vowiski(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
if you follow his doctrine, you will end up there, only how to escape it is to follow the bible

And what makes you feel you won't end up there too?

If people who have served God delightedly have ended up there, you make no exception..
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2013
vowiski:

And what makes you feel you won't end up there too?

If people who have served God delightedly have ended up there, you make no exception..
As the lord Live forever, I will not end up in hell, and by his grace I will finish my course on earth in Jesus name.
If there is something I can do to gain billion of soul for the kingdom of God, I will do it, but I only put my trust in God. if others has made it, then you and me too can make it, it's just the matter of determination.
on Tuesday this week, I was preaching to a lady in my office, she is a Jehovah withness, she doesn't even believe in saint going to heaven, neither will she believe that the lord has gone to prepare a place for us in his kingdom. she believe they will live on earth forever, I also think they don't even believe in the holyspirit, and that one alone is everlasting condemnation in hell.
Now if this is truly what charlse T teaches, and their follower follows, then they have already miss the road, because they are already against the word of God, and the word of God is Jesus (john1:14) then they are against Jesus. You can't even remove a single or add to the word of God. it's settled in heaven already, and you will be judge by the word it self
If you too are among, it's not late yet, but after you leave the world, it will be too late
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by vowiski(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
highyo:
You can't even remove a single or add to the word of God. it's settled in heaven already, and you will be judge by the word it self
If you too are among, it's not late yet, but after you leave the world, it will be too late

That means you have never heard the names; Emperor Constantine and Martin Luther.. cheesy

Everyone adds to the bible while they claim they don't..

You know, just have a personal relationship with him and forget about who added and who did not add..
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by MyJoe: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013

Seems they have shekpe in heaven - or what could be responsible for this "Lord's" lies? Russell's or his followers didn't write any of that in any Bible. Russell didn't even translate any Bible!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Danruth: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
u all can say watever u want,but in d last day u will all knw!!!i said so...hw can sum1 said he was communicating with jesus ...who do u people tink jesus is!!!u will all knw d truth bt it may nt b nw!
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Danruth: u all can say watever u want,but in d last day u will all knw!!!i said so...hw can sum1 said he was communicating with jesus ...who do u people tink jesus is!!!u will all knw d truth bt it may nt b nw!
Do you have a bible? if you do you will not alter this kind of statement
hw can sum1 said he was communicating with Jesus
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ebukaOtika(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2013

Kai Guy you too Funny Nawa for you o ,,.,,. Com wher you come from sef ?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by God2man(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2013

Great Job @ Highyo, God bless you for this post.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Boomark(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2013
highyo:
As the lord Live forever, I will not end up in hell, and by his grace I will finish my course on earth in Jesus name.
If there is something I can do to gain billion of soul for the kingdom of God, I will do it, but I only put my trust in God. if others has made it, then you and me too can make it, it's just the matter of determination.
on Tuesday this week, I was preaching to a lady in my office, she is a Jehovah withness, she doesn't even believe in saint going to heaven, neither will she believe that the lord has gone to prepare a place for us in his kingdom. she believe they will live on earth forever, I also think they don't even believe in the holyspirit, and that one alone is everlasting condemnation in hell.
Now if this is truly what charlse T teaches, and their follower follows, then they have already miss the road, because they are already against the word of God, and the word of God is Jesus (john1:14) then they are against Jesus. You can't even remove a single or add to the word of God. it's settled in heaven already, and you will be judge by the word it self

Mt 5:5
Blessed are the meek, for the shall inherit the earth.
When this take place?

1Pe 3:13
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look forward to a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Rev 21:1-4
And i saw a new heaven and a new earth... 2 then i, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God ... "behold, the terbanacle of God is with men..."

Rev 21:23-24
And the city has no need of the sun... And the nations of those who are saved shall work by it light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honour into it.

I can see you are taking the earth out of the will of God. May be all you have been seeing will befall you this time. Your falsehood did not even start today. This is no longer the time they tell us, "if you chew gum(chewing gum), you are from the marine world."

Upgrade your understanding of the word of God.

SMH!!! For god2man too.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Ranchhoddas: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Kids that a born today into JW families will be brought up in the JW way and will thought to believe nothing else except JW doctrines.I guess they will all roast in hell because of taze rusell.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
highyo:
[/b] If there is something I can do to gain billion of soul for the kingdom of God, I will do it
highyo: , but I only put my trust in God. if others has made it, then you and me too can make it, it's just the matter of determination.
[b]
highyo:

There u go again with ur lies and fake vision,...just lik Mr. PAUL
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rilwayne001: [/b] If there is something I can do to gain billion of soul for the kingdom of God, I will do it [b]

There u go again with ur lies and fake vision,...just lik Mr. PAUL
on that day, you will know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.