Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell (19476 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
on that day, you will know
Oh Sharrap!
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
truthislight: Oh Sharrap!
JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF, SHOULD I OBEY YOU AND SHUT UP, OR I SHOULD OBEY GOD AND KEEP TELLING THE TRUTH?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Boomark(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF, SHOULD I OBEY YOU AND SHUT UP, OR I SHOULD OBEY GOD AND KEEP TELLING THE TRUTH?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Highyo

How do we know that your visions are truth since Jesus said false prophate will arise ?

Apostle paul that saw the vision of paradise said that what he saw was things that was forbidden for a man to speak, but your tells did not get such directives from God, has God changed ?

Rilwayne001: [/b] If there is something I can do to gain billion of soul for the kingdom of God, I will do it [b]

lies, fake vissions.

@Highyo,

what he said above, ^ was it bad ?
Did you quote any bible to verify what you were saying ? How then will he know if it is true or false since the word of truth was not used ?
Dont you know that witches also see visions and it comes to pass also ?

Hence, from apostle pauls experience, we can deduced that the source of your vision is different from that of Apostle Paul since God did not direct you like he did paul, "fobbiden for a man to say", are you not a man ?

So, it is enough for one to conclude that what you saw was false since the bible example show you to be such. Hence his statement above, and you did not even care to use the bible to convince him but threaten him with last day destruction, is that the way to preach ?
Threatening people ?

highyo:
on that day, you will know

And i told you to sharrap!

highyo:

the sharrap meant what you said was nonsens, that you should stop talking nonsens in the name of Jesus.

Learn how to use the word of God if you are of God.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. " (Matthew 7:15).

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? " (Matthew 7:22).

From ^ that, using of the name of Jesus is not what proves that one is true or false, since the false prophet also makes use of the name 'Jesus'.

Only the ignorant ones follows someone just because he calls the name Jesus.

If you dont show evidence that is consistent with what paul said, you are a lying medium.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Boomark(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
^^lets hope he will understands that.

@highyo
Concerning the earth(kingdom of God), you never tell me anything.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ebukaOtika(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
You Guys Are Just Here Judging And Making Noise ,,.,,,,... We have the Full Freedom to Worship ,,.,,,, no one Knows what will happen On The Last Day ,,.,,. i am A Catholic A confirmed one for that Matter ,,.,,,,.. I Dont Find it Funny And Interesting Insulting Or Judging My Fellow christians even if i dont flow and agree with some of what they Preach ,,.,,. If you Think Your Church Is The "BEST" AND LEADS DIRECT TO "HEAVEN" what of those that die and go to Hell ,,.,,. Does it mean they were Just CHURCH GOERS ?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2013
highyo: Founder of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Charles T Russell in Hell.
We continued walking and the Lord showed me a man whose hands were stretched out and the surprising thing about this man is that he had a very fine sword inside his tongue and this sword crossed through his head and was coming out of his body. His feet were grabbed by chains and his back was full of blades set in different positions in a way that no matter how he moved, he would be cut. When I saw this man in this condition, I told Jesus, “Lord, please help him. Do something Lord Jesus. Look at the terrible pain that this man is going through.” The Lord asked me- “You don’t know who this man is? “No, Lord”, I said. I saw how the knives got through his skin and then through the bones and how they came out of his body. The man only screamed in agony. The Lord told me, “Judgment against this man has been established. Now I am going to tell you the identity of this man.” Because of that revelation, the Lord said ‘You will have to run from city to city because this will cause you a great persecution but I will be with you.”

this your malaria is an acute malaria. which malaria drug do you take? And this must be a demonic mosquitor that bite you.

1. Give me a support from the bible for using chain and knife to punish. You also teach that God uses the Devil to torment people, why use the Devil?

2. Now, you ve said it, who is pursuing you from city to city?

3. how can his judgement be established when in the judgement all those in hell will come out to be judged? Read Rev. 20:13. how can you begin to jugde him before the time, or will you double judge them and double punish them? is that what the demon told you?

when one dies, he losts consciousness even in hell(shoel in hebrew). read ccl 9:5,6,10.

The most righteous, Lizarus died and told no story when he resurrected, you guys are now more righteous than those in the bible.

He went on to say “Rodolfo, this man is Charles T. Russell”. I said “Lord, who is he?” The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I pleaded “Lord, please help him” and the Lord said: “No, Rodolfo”. And as the Lord moved his hands, immediately I saw that many souls were falling into hell in every way possible: they were falling head first, feet first, stomach first etc“.Rodolfo, for that cursed man, all these souls are entering into hell.

Russell didnt found JWs. he never claim to have found a new religion. He even refuse to answer any name, but prefares being called xtian. JWs was a name we answered yrs after his death. He never chose that name nor know we will later answer it. Russell said he came to revive the then teachings of xtians to what Christ founded at pentacost. He wanted xtians to revert to the former teachings of the first century. that was his goal.

No one is suffering in hell. the good and the bad are in hell. during the judgement of Rev.20:13, some in hell will be saved. so stop this malaria.

This man taught that God was only a God of love. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon. Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible. He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit. For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19) Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Russell was never among the translators of the New world Translation. this translation was released years after his death. He never inaugurated the committee or know that we will achieve that fit.

2. Russel never said God was not a consuming fire, but he denied that God is the cause of those who died during war time or desaster periods. the then churches teaches that God has prededstined people to die in that format before the disaster strikes. This doesnt represent the he reads in the bible so well. God of love cant create people and predestine them for such a terrible inhuman treatment. God cannot create people and predestine some for eternal tormdnt and some for eternal life. Our actions determinez our fate.

3. Neither Russell nor the JWs took away shoel/hades from the bible.

4. You deity of Christ and holy spirit is from pagans. go and read history. the bible never taught such.

5. Russell believed in Jesus and the holy spirit. he never removed anything. he even preached it. Jehovah is the name of God. Psalms 83:18.

6. Jehovah was not the only name Russell used. He called Jesus and the holy spirit. Jesus used God's name. john 17:6.

the manuscript of the septuagint used in the first century contained that name Jehovah, YHWH. So Jesus and the apostles must have used the name.

Again, the NWT was done after Russell's death. so acussing him of removing this or that by your demon is funny.

Please Jehovah Witness that is listening to me at this moment, I don’t want to offend you. Get out of that sect and come to Jesus quickly. I don’t hate you and I don’t hate your religion either, but you are in a farce. Come to Jesus. He is waiting for you with open hands. Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies. Don’t follow his lies. When we left this place, these prison doors closed and caught fire and this man Charles Russell cried and screamed and cursed Jesus repeatedly because Jesus said “The judgment has been set for this man”.
Now the Lord said: “Rodolfo, now I am going to show you the black jails of hell. This is the extreme punishment of Satan to the souls in hell.”. “No Lord, please! I have already seen terrible things. Take me out of this place’’. The Lord said, “OK, Rodolfo, I am not going to do anything if you don’t permit me. I am going to take you to heaven now”.

Satan is now cooperating with your demon? your god will punish humans and live satan. rather given satan an assignment. Why wasnt the fire burning satan?

secondly, you are the one controllin d. "jesus"?

With all these your lies, I leave you to decide your faith.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
JMAN05:

this your malaria is an acute malaria. which malaria drug do you take? And this must be a demonic mosquitor that bite you.

1. Give me a support from the bible for using chain and knife to punish. You also teach that God uses the Devil to torment people, why use the Devil?

2. Now, you ve said it, who is pursuing you from city to city?

3. how can his judgement be established when in the judgement all those in hell will come out to be judged? Read Rev. 20:13. how can you begin to jugde him before the time, or will you double judge them and double punish them? is that what the demon told you?

when one dies, he losts consciousness even in hell(shoel in hebrew). read ccl 9:5,6,10.

The most righteous, Lizarus died and told no story when he resurrected, you guys are now more righteous than those in the bible.

Russell didnt found JWs. he never claim to have found a new religion. He even refuse to answer any name, but prefares being called xtian. JWs was a name we answered yrs after his death. He never chose that name nor know we will later answer it. Russell said he came to revive the then teachings of xtians to what Christ founded at pentacost. He wanted xtians to revert to the former teachings of the first century. that was his goal.

No one is suffering in hell. the good and the bad are in hell. during the judgement of Rev.20:13, some in hell will be saved. so stop this malaria.

Russell was never among the translators of the New world Translation. this translation was released years after his death. He never inaugurated the committee or know that we will achieve that fit.

2. Russel never said God was not a consuming fire, but he denied that God is the cause of those who died during war time or desaster periods. the then churches teaches that God has prededstined people to die in that format before the disaster strikes. This doesnt represent the he reads in the bible so well. God of love cant create people and predestine them for such a terrible inhuman treatment. God cannot create people and predestine some for eternal tormdnt and some for eternal life. Our actions determinez our fate.

3. Neither Russell nor the JWs took away shoel/hades from the bible.

4. You deity of Christ and holy spirit is from pagans. go and read history. the bible never taught such.

5. Russell believed in Jesus and the holy spirit. he never removed anything. he even preached it. Jehovah is the name of God. Psalms 83:18.

6. Jehovah was not the only name Russell used. He called Jesus and the holy spirit. Jesus used God's name. john 17:6.

the manuscript of the septuagint used in the first century contained that name Jehovah, YHWH. So Jesus and the apostles must have used the name.

Again, the NWT was done after Russell's death. so acussing him of removing this or that by your demon is funny.

Satan is now cooperating with your demon? your god will punish humans and live satan. rather given satan an assignment. Why wasnt the fire burning satan?

secondly, you are the one controllin d. "jesus"?

With all these your lies, I leave you to decide your faith.

May be you should put it this way. Only those that are following this kind of teaching you wrote above, will be in hell until the judgment day. Because is this is how you have mis-interpreted the word of God, then you don’t have the holy-spirit that should have guid you to all truth
{(John 16:13) But whenever The Spirit of The Truth comes, he will lead you into the whole}
And you lack the holyspirit because you are not born again, and if you are not born again, you will surely go to hell as you have said, but we born again will reside in heaven till the new heaven and the new earth decend.
Only those that are born again may enter heaven John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.""

HE Has gone to prepare a place for us in heaven and not in hell
Christ is preparing heaven. John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Friend anyone who go to hell, is lost forever
It is forever. John 3:15 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Now Let me Lecture you on Why people in hell are suffering and satan is not.

BEFORE THE RESURRECTION
That was when people descend to the underworld when they died. But there was different place. The first place is called the Abraham Bosom and the other part of the underworld is called hell. That was why he was able to see Lazarus from Hell. But there is a great gulf that separate them
(And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.)
. people in Hell have the opportunity to communicate with people in Abraham Bosom then (in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.)

Whenever any one died, saint or sinners, they descend to the Underworld, sinner go to Hades which is also known as Hell, while saint go to Abraham Bosom. Remember then, that was why Saul was able to summon Samuel spirit from the Underworld. If Samuel was in heaven then, Saul will not be able to do that. Saul told the woman Bring up the one I shall name for you
Now Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Mark the word, why have you brought me Up. Not why have you brought me down.

But the moment The lord Jesus Christ died , he went down to the Abraham Bosom to set them free, He came to set the captive free. And They all resurrected together and went to heaven.

Matthew 27:52-53
"and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

So my dear, There is only Heaven and Hell. Anyone who is in hell will surely be cast into the lake of fire on the last day.
Hell is Just a place where sinners reside, waiting for the judgment day and Heaven is the place saint reside waiting for their judgment too.
The Demons in hell and satan can not feel the pains until the final day, (The Demon ask Jesus have you come to torment us before the appointment time?) so there Judgement is yet to come. People suffering in hell is just pre-suffering. There real suffering will come when Hell (Hades) and death will be cast into the lake of fire, then there they will be suffering with satan.
If satan and his demons will feel the pains of the Lake of Fire, how about ordinary human?
Don’t go to hell my dear, Hell is real

ANOTHER QUESTION IS WHY PAUL WAS FORBIDDEN TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HE SAW IN HEAVEN
My dear, Perhaps Jesus deprived Paul to talk about what he saw, because he has chosen someone else for the Job. Paul was forbidden to talk about it, but John was given the right to talk about it. Jesus has chosen John for the mission and not Paul, in fact Paul said in 1 Cor. 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
To baptized anyone is not a sin, but Paul was not ask to baptized but to preach the gospel.

WHY GOD WILL SEND PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT HELL?
You can see that it was Abraham that was speaking to the rich man, and Abraham said, even if The lord send someone, they will not still belief, just as you have not believe.
If you have believe, then the word of God has not being fulfilled, the word said, if I send someone, they will not still belief. So you not believing, you have completed the word

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Though it was a parable, still i wish to ask you a question to set something streight.

highyo:

You can see that it was Abraham that was speaking to the rich man, and Abraham said, even if The lord send someone, they will not still belief, just as you have not believe.
If you have believe, then the word of God has not being fulfilled, the word said, if I send someone, they will not still belief. So you not believing, you have completed the word

Did Abraham in the parable send someone or he said that they should listen to the people preaching to them, hence did not send ?

If he Abraham did not consent to sending someone to preach, your messages are from who then ?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
truthislight: Though it was a parable, still i wish to ask you a question to set something streight.

Did Abraham in the parable send someone or he said that the should listen to the people preaching to them ? hence did not send ?

If he Abraham did not consent to send someone to preach, your messages are from who then ?
you still fail to understand the simple English. EVEN IF GOD SEND SOMEONE, doesn't mean God will not or can not send anyone. Even if, i.e. If God send someone they will not believe him, and for God to prove his word, he has being sending people so that on that day, He will be So that He will be justified when He is judging you (ps51:4). Against You, You only, have I sinned and done that which is evil in Your sight, so that You are justified in Your sentence and faultless in Your judgment.)
You can’t say then that you never knew when he ask you to depart away from him and go to hell.
My dear, do not limit the power of God. Remember God is a God of Mercy, and he will do anything to save people from the damnation of hell. He keep showing people the vision of hell so that they can get serious

Secondly, The lord said in the book of Joel 2:28
And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

My dear, this is the time the bible is referring to. Don't Ague with the word of God, don't call God message lies, else you may end up sinning against God try helping him.

Remember Uzah, he was trying to help God, but he died for it
He was trying to hold the Ark so that it wont fall down, but he died

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by sloo1: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op
I have read the history of Jws and studied their doctrines. Consider the following as against what u posted (saw in ur vision).

1. C. T Russell was not the founder of Jws rather he joined other bible students as they were called then.

2. C. T Russel and his group did not translate any bible.

3. The modern language bible that is often used by Jws was translated years after the death of CTR (note that Jws also make reference to other translations.)

3. Jws did not remove the words "hades /shoel " from the bible.

4. Jws believe in both Jesus and holy spirit

5. The name Jehovah appear in other bible translations eg king James vasion, American standard vasion etc.

In summary, i believe you either fabricated your story or you had contact with a demon. Jesus, for sure, will not be ignorant of facts.

I would also like to know the part of hell fire you visited. Was it Nigerian part or American part or is the hellfire so small that you were able to see everybody at a glance.

My advice for you; you need a serious spiritual help. Pray to God and search for help, I believe he will free you from the shackles of demons.

Please do not ignore my advice. I wish you the best bro.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^

Dont mind the op, he does not know what is leading him and giving him the fake msgs.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
highyo:

May be you should put it this way. Only those that are following this kind of teaching you wrote above, will be in hell until the judgment day. Because is this is how you have mis-interpreted the word of God, then you don’t have the holy-spirit that should have guid you to all truth
{(John 16:13) But whenever The Spirit of The Truth comes, he will lead you into the whole}
And you lack the holyspirit because you are not born again, and if you are not born again, you will surely go to hell as you have said, but we born again will reside in heaven till the new heaven and the new earth decend.
Only those that are born again may enter heaven John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.""

HE Has gone to prepare a place for us in heaven and not in hell
Christ is preparing heaven. John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Friend anyone who go to hell, is lost forever
It is forever. John 3:15 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

BEFORE THE RESURRECTION
That was when people descend to the underworld when they died. But there was different place. The first place is called the Abraham Bosom and the other part of the underworld is called hell. That was why he was able to see Lazarus from Hell. But there is a great gulf that separate them
(And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.)
. people in Hell have the opportunity to communicate with people in Abraham Bosom then (in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.)

Whenever any one died, saint or sinners, they descend to the Underworld, sinner go to Hades which is also known as Hell, while saint go to Abraham Bosom. Remember then, that was why Saul was able to summon Samuel spirit from the Underworld. If Samuel was in heaven then, Saul will not be able to do that. Saul told the woman Bring up the one I shall name for you
Now Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” Mark the word, why have you brought me Up. Not why have you brought me down.

But the moment The lord Jesus Christ died , he went down to the Abraham Bosom to set them free, He came to set the captive free. And They all resurrected together and went to heaven.

Matthew 27:52-53
"and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

So my dear, There is only Heaven and Hell. Anyone who is in hell will surely be cast into the lake of fire on the last day.
Hell is Just a place where sinners reside, waiting for the judgment day and Heaven is the place saint reside waiting for their judgment too.
The Demons in hell and satan can not feel the pains until the final day, (The Demon ask Jesus have you come to torment us before the appointment time?) so there Judgement is yet to come. People suffering in hell is just pre-suffering. There real suffering will come when Hell (Hades) and death will be cast into the lake of fire, then there they will be suffering with satan.
If satan and his demons will feel the pains of the Lake of Fire, how about ordinary human?
Don’t go to hell my dear, Hell is real

ANOTHER QUESTION IS WHY PAUL WAS FORBIDDEN TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HE SAW IN HEAVEN
My dear, Perhaps Jesus deprived Paul to talk about what he saw, because he has chosen someone else for the Job. Paul was forbidden to talk about it, but John was given the right to talk about it. Jesus has chosen John for the mission and not Paul, in fact Paul said in 1 Cor. 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
To baptized anyone is not a sin, but Paul was not ask to baptized but to preach the gospel.

My dear, this is not a reply. If you want to reply, quote my comments one by one. I wonder why you left the lies you levelled against Russell that I exposed to discussing another thing. Just respond one by one, so that people will see how good you are in unveiling demonic vision that gives you falsehood.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is just what I want to prove to him. Since he loves lies, what else should we expect from him except a demonic phantasmagoria. And he has the guts to include Jesus in his demonism. Just pray that God forgives you.

sloo1: @op
I have read the history of Jws and studied their doctrines. Consider the following as against what u posted (saw in ur vision).

1. C. T Russell was not the founder of Jws rather he joined other bible students as they were called then.

2. C. T Russel and his group did not translate any bible.

3. The modern language bible that is often used by Jws was translated years after the death of CTR (note that Jws also make reference to other translations.)

3. Jws did not remove the words "hades /shoel " from the bible.

4. Jws believe in both Jesus and holy spirit

5. The name Jehovah appear in other bible translations eg king James vasion, American standard vasion etc.

In summary, i believe you either fabricated your story or you had contact with a demon. Jesus, for sure, will not be ignorant of facts.

I would also like to know the part of hell fire you visited. Was it Nigerian part or American part or is the hellfire so small that you were able to see everybody at a glance.

My advice for you; you need a serious spiritual help. Pray to God and search for help, I believe he will free you from the shackles of demons.

Please do not ignore my advice. I wish you the best bro.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses is a millenarian
restorationist Christian denomination
with nontrinitarian beliefs distinct from
mainstream Christianity.
The organization reports worldwide
membership of over 7.78 million
adherents involved in evangelism,
convention attendance of over 12 million,
and annual Memorial attendance of over
19 million. They are directed by the
Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, a group of elders in Brooklyn, New York,
that establishes all doctrines.
Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs are based on
their interpretations of the Bible
and they prefer to use their own
translation, the New World Translation of
the Holy Scriptures. They
believe that the destruction of the present
world system at Armageddon is imminent,
and that the establishment of God's
kingdom on earth is the only solution for
all problems faced by humanity.[15]
The group emerged from the Bible
Student movement—founded in the late
1870s by Charles Taze Russell with the
formation of Zion's Watch Tower Tract
Society—with significant organizational
and doctrinal changes under the
leadership of Joseph Franklin Rutherford.

adopted in 1931 to distinguish
themselves from other Bible Student
groups and symbolize a break with the
legacy of Russell's traditions.
Jehovah's Witnesses are best known for
their door-to-door preaching, distributing
literature such as The Watchtower and
Awake!, and refusing military service and
blood transfusions. They consider use of
the name Jehovah vital for proper
worship. They reject Trinitarianism,
inherent immortality of the soul, and
hellfire, which they consider to be
unscriptural doctrines. They do not
observe Christmas, Easter, birthdays, or
other holidays and customs they consider
to have pagan origins incompatible with
Christianity. Adherents commonly refer to
their body of beliefs as "the truth" and
consider themselves to be "in the truth".

They consider secular society to
be morally corrupt and under the
influence of Satan, and most limit their
social interaction with non-Witnesses.
Congregational disciplinary actions
include disfellowshipping, their term for
formal expulsion and shunning.

Baptized individuals who formally leave
are considered disassociated and are also
shunned. Disfellowshipped and
disassociated individuals may eventually
be reinstated if deemed repentant.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
All the above has truely diverted from the real word of God.
It's just a cup of true and a tank of lies.
Chalse is the founder of JW and he is in hell for teaching false doctrine and if you follow his doctrine, you will end up in hell too
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by God2man(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
highyo: Jehovah's Witnesses is a millenarian
restorationist Christian denomination
with nontrinitarian beliefs distinct from
mainstream Christianity.
The organization reports worldwide
membership of over 7.78 million
adherents involved in evangelism,
convention attendance of over 12 million,
and annual Memorial attendance of over
19 million. They are directed by the
Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, a group of elders in Brooklyn, New York,
that establishes all doctrines.
Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs are based on
their interpretations of the Bible
and they prefer to use their own
translation, the New World Translation of
the Holy Scriptures. They
believe that the destruction of the present
world system at Armageddon is imminent,
and that the establishment of God's
kingdom on earth is the only solution for
all problems faced by humanity.[15]
The group emerged from the Bible
Student movement—founded in the late
1870s by Charles Taze Russell with the
formation of Zion's Watch Tower Tract
Society—with significant organizational
and doctrinal changes under the
leadership of Joseph Franklin Rutherford.

adopted in 1931 to distinguish
themselves from other Bible Student
groups and symbolize a break with the
legacy of Russell's traditions.
Jehovah's Witnesses are best known for
their door-to-door preaching, distributing
literature such as The Watchtower and
Awake!, and refusing military service and
blood transfusions. They consider use of
the name Jehovah vital for proper
worship. They reject Trinitarianism,
inherent immortality of the soul, and
hellfire, which they consider to be
unscriptural doctrines. They do not
observe Christmas, Easter, birthdays, or
other holidays and customs they consider
to have pagan origins incompatible with
Christianity. Adherents commonly refer to
their body of beliefs as "the truth" and
consider themselves to be "in the truth".

They consider secular society to
be morally corrupt and under the
influence of Satan, and most limit their
social interaction with non-Witnesses.
Congregational disciplinary actions
include disfellowshipping, their term for
formal expulsion and shunning.

Baptized individuals who formally leave
are considered disassociated and are also
shunned. Disfellowshipped and
disassociated individuals may eventually
be reinstated if deemed repentant.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
highyo: All the above has truely diverted from the real word of God.
It's just a cup of true and a tank of lies.
Chalse is the founder of JW and he is in hell for teaching false doctrine and if you follow his doctrine, you will end up in hell too

Your evil spirit accused him of what he didn't do. If you like, keep ur relationship with that succubus.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
JMAN05:

Your evil spirit accused him of what he didn't do. If you like, keep ur relationship with that succubus.
where were you when the church was established? Were you there when Chalse was on earth? Do you know him one on one? Do you even know what he belief?
My dear, the bible said I have present before you life and death, choose life my dear.
If you keep saying your soul will remain with your body on earth, then you have called the bible lies. And indirectly you call God a liar and his son. Even when Jesus spoke about Lazarus and Rich man.
Bro, truely I said unto you, if you die, your soul will be isolated from your body immediately and you will surely appear before God's throne for judgement. Your pastor mummy and daddy will not be there to defend you
that which you have taken away from the bible will stand against you, for the bible said, whosoever take away from the word, his name will be taken away from the book of life.
Do you want to take the risk? Ethernity is forever
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2013
highyo:
where were you when the church was established? Were you there when Chalse was on earth? Do you know him one on one? Do you even know what he belief?
My dear, the bible said I have present before you life and death, choose life my dear.
If you keep saying your soul will remain with your body on earth, then you have called the bible lies. And indirectly you call God a liar and his son. Even when Jesus spoke about Lazarus and Rich man.
Bro, truely I said unto you, if you die, your soul will be isolated from your body immediately and you will surely appear before God's throne for judgement. Your pastor mummy and daddy will not be there to defend you
that which you have taken away from the bible will stand against you, for the bible said, whosoever take away from the word, his name will be taken away from the book of life.

Ok.
I think it is time for us to help our self by interchange of encouragement.

What do you think about soul and what it is, pls, elucidate clearly.

The bible will and should have the final say.

Am waiting.

Peace
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by dareabiola98(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
God will punish everyone of you...every week for God's sake...there's always a christian that visits hell..when did u turn to an agent of hell

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ebukaOtika(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
dareabiola98: God will punish everyone of you...every week for God's sake...there's always a christian that visits hell..when did u turn to an agent of hell

Like seriously ,,.,,,,.,,.. Pls who went last ?
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
truthislight:

Ok.
I think it is time for us to help our self by interchange of encouragement.

What do you think about soul and what it is, pls, elucidate clearly.

The bible will and should have the final say.

Am waiting.

Peace
we are created in God's image, and were given a special breath by an imortal God, and his breath gave us Imortal soul. If God cannot die, then our soul can not die. Your body will surely go back to the dust where it came from but your soul, the real you will go back to God to give account what you have done with your earthly body.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by truthislight: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
highyo:
we are created in God's image, and were given a special breath by an imortal God, and his breath gave us Imortal soul. If God cannot die, then our soul can not die. Your body will surely go back to the dust where it came from but your soul, the real you will go back to God to give account what you have done with your earthly body.

Please, to avoid going up and down, can you verify what you have there to say with scriptures please, then and only then can i know what you have in mind.

Peace.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
highyo:

ask your succubus another lie tonight. This one you bring at op disappointed u cos it was just a gaffe.
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by OlaoChi: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is why more people hate religion especially christianity. Such a disgusting thread angry
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by highyo: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
JMAN05:

ask your succubus another lie tonight. This one you bring at op disappointed u cos it was just a gaffe.
erase the issue of Jehovah withness living on earth forever. Amagedon whatever, heaven is the place prepare for saints i wonder why you chose to remain forever here on earth. A wish that can never be granted to you. And believing that, you called your bible lies

FOREVER WITH CHRIST IN HEAVEN

1Thes 4:17-18 saints will be caught in the sky with the lord that is RAPTURE my dear
another example of people who rapture in bible

Enoch, Elijah, And Jesus. There satan can never come there. But woe unto the earth you claim to leave forever but will never happen woe unto it for satan has being chased there. Satan and his demon own and control the earth pending the time God will destroy it.

Another fact is where Jesus said he is going to heaven to prepare a place for us so that where he is we can also be. Where is Jesus? Heaven

WHERE I AM YOU CAN BE.
Matthew, mark, Luke, John, Acts, Thestanonial, Revelation all testify to it that Jesus is in heaven and we are all going to where he is.

DO YOU READ YOUR BIBLE AT ALL? MAY BE YOU JUST KNOW HOW TO READ 10 CHAPTER OR 20 CHAPTER WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE KEY WORD IN IT.

John 17:24 listen to Jesus prayer
Father I will that they also whom thou has given me be with me where I am. Where is Jesus? Heaven. If we belong to him we are going to heaven. But if you want to remain in this world then you are his enemy.
And all his enemy are going to hell.

MY DEAR IF YOU MISS HEAVEN YOU WILL CRY.
not a day or week crying or year crying or trillions year but everlasting crying and regret. You will not regret in Jesus name. Why don't you get out of that doctrine and follow the truth? Jesus will save you. He loves you

just one thing I know JW does right is the issue of christmas or easter or birthday, that they are 100% right that's why I called it a cup of truth and a thank of lies.

HOW CAN YOU GO TO HEAVEN?

leave that false doctrine and follow the true word of God

Leave the broad way that lead towards destruction

Believe in Jesus as saviour

Get away from cultism
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by dooch(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
On the whole, Christianity had tend to be better at depicting hell than heaven or any of the other places. The demons and the tortures of hell have an immediacy and richness of texture generally lacking in the corresponding descriptions of heaven, which is most often some vague and ethereal place where angels sit around on clouds playing harps and singing hosannas.
~Carol Neiman and Emily Goldman angry embarassed tongue undecided
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by plus7(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2013
@OP: who is Rodolfo?
Or is that the name your "so called God calls you??
Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
highyo:

That is really different from what I read in;

Jer 2:34,"Also in thy skirts is found the BLOOD OF THE SOULS of .....": Souls have blood?!

Lev 7:18 ,"....and the SOUL THAT EATETH of it shall bear his iniquity.": Souls do eat, do they?!

Eze 18:4,"....*ANY SOUL THAT SINNETH, SHALL DIE,"
Does that mean God was lying here!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell by ololololo: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
K.congratulations. anything else?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.