Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pencil Stuck In 19 Month Old Baby's Brain, Pierces Her Eye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pencil Stuck In 19 Month Old Baby's Brain, Pierces Her Eye (519 Views)

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo / “sleeping Face Up When Pregnant Can Damage Baby’s Brain” – Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pencil Stuck In 19 Month Old Baby's Brain, Pierces Her Eye by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
The 19-month-old toddler from New Boston, N.H., is foreseen to make a full recovery after she fallen off a reclining seating up on the end of a tinted pencil that pierced her eye and she endured three caresses as a deduction of the wound,

The pencil was stuck at the center of her brain, according to the New Hampshire union chief.

"If you can consider a well renowned individual fortuitous who has a pencil go through her brain, you have to address this young feminine amazingly lucky," Dr. Darren Orbach, one of more than 50 wellbeing practitioners and experts who were assembled to handle Smith's case.

"If you asked me to sit down with a patient's scan and draw a line that would accelerate from one end of the mind to the other, bypassing every foremost body-fluid vessel and even bypassing critical localities of the mind. I would be hard-pressed to find a pathway that would source so little injury."

For 45 minutes, Dr. Shenandoah Robinson step-by-step and mindfully dragged the pencil out, according to WHDH.

"I would pull a little bit out. [A] wellbeing practitioner would blaze some images…I’d pull a little bit more out. It was nerve-racking,” Robinson said
http://gistdesk.com/pencil-stuck-in-19-month-old-babys-brain-pierces-her-eye/

(1) (Reply)

What To Know When Taking Herbal Drugs2 / How Healthy Is Your Heart? / Poor Sleep Linked To Heartfailure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.