Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. (4677 Views)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by coputa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Some people posting childish comments here have engage in one ritual or the other without their knowledge,for example on every new year eve you will see chritians taking lit candles home after the cross over service to place in their door mouth to burn,this is a ritual..the candles that we place on bithday cakes are all rituals for llongivity..we should wake up from our slumber.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
coputa: Some people posting childish comments here have engage in one ritual or the other without their knowledge,for example on every new year eve you will see chritians taking lit candles home after the cross over service to place in their door mouth to burn,this is a ritual..the candles that we place on bithday cakes are all rituals for llongivity..we should wake up from our slumber.
thank you. Christianity of today practics what they dont know, those who call themself christian are lanquishing in povety. The roman catholic church which substain the christain movement from the 1st century to this 21st century do make use of insence, canlde, spitial perfume, mostar seed, oil, etc till today. So what are they talking.

I wish i have more people like you to enlighthen people here.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
They dont know anything, blood of jesus is a ritual thing, how do you drink and cover yourself with blood of jesus.

They take holy commumion in church, all tituals.

Those who are wise hearken into the message deeply.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by coputa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
My people perish for lack of knowlege...most of the problems people are facing today expecially christians is self inflicted..they swim against the tide of life unknowingly believing that prayers will solve their problems..there r things you must know to be aale to break barriers..do you know that when we go out everyday to earn a living we attract a lot of negative energies which we need to get rid of in order to be successful in all our endeavours..do u knw that there are plants and animals that refresh your aura and bring you peace, success and happiness by merely putting their picture in your home..please these things r created by God for our use..no harm is done to anybody..

1 Like

Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
@potent

Thank you. You are negative force. So i am not surprise, you jugde me by yourself so you win, bye bye
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
I do not seek to create a religion, just a spiritual being. We will make use of the Holy bible but concerntrate more on the old TM.
How to apply formula to be succesful, its just to elimenate the suffering of the people. Helping hand and knowlegde. You Go through all my post.

The Holy book that we are to establish has nothing to do with religion, just a key elemet and ethics. On words and coding in formula and all will be refer to Holy Bible on reference to bible scripture as backup manuscript.

The book will be like manu of our brotherhold list of what we do and forbids. How to apply the laws of power on daily life. The book will be teaching tool on class room and bible as the supreme gift of God.

So do not confuse the viewer
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by JeSoul(f): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Look people, if you don't want to join his brotherhood it is not by force to comment. Open your own thread if you want to debate and leave his alone. Thanks.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by highness111: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
When re u starting ur brotherhood. No too much talk pls. I'm with you
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Still working on it. Let them keep coming
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Sirniyeh(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
On the journey to success, one has to avoid road side distraction orelse the person will not reach the destination. Roadside distractors are people of black minds, the educated illiterates, the blind-but-looking ones, the obsessed minds, the dead in the living corpse, the trained-but-idiots, the hypnotized slaves, the detonated bombs, and the religious maggots. These class of people dominated the penticostal terrace of xtianity reliion. Mr. Joe, u should understand that nobody will reason or speak beyond the level of his or her understanding. Kindly stop arguing with those morons who never ascertained that they are theologically caged. Focus on your mission, dont be distracted. 99% xtians are bunch of ignorants, they are blinded to the truth.
When it comes to the issue of spirituality and God, I can boldly say that I've gone far. It is knowledge that can deliver, enrich and heal. Nobody will rise beyond the horizon of his mind.
Imagine, my wife is a University Secretary, last week monday she got to the office on early monday morning and found blood sprinkled in her drawer. She called on the school security and the man who touched it is still bedridden till today. But my wife returned home and I performed my own formular for her. Today, she is still in that office.
There is something i do tell people, "prayer Additive".
(I'm tired of typing if not I will explain further).
The point is, i have stopped praying in jesus name and stopped going to any church for over five years. I can swear that i never patronize herbalist or involved in blood ritual but the knowledge I acguired about God is sustening me till today. And believe in God but no in Jesus. I thank God for what i have achieved.
So, Mr. Joe, concentrate on your mission. I'm here planning (RFM - Reformed Fidelity Mission).
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sirniyeh: On the journey to success, one has to avoid road side distraction orelse the person will not reach the destination. Roadside distractors are people of black minds, the educated illiterates, the blind-but-looking ones, the obsessed minds, the dead in the living corpse, the trained-but-idiots, the hypnotized slaves, the detonated bombs, and the religious maggots. These class of people dominated the penticostal terrace of xtianity reliion. Mr. Joe, u should understand that nobody will reason or speak beyond the level of his or her understanding. Kindly stop arguing with those morons who never ascertained that they are theologically caged. Focus on your mission, dont be distracted. 99% xtians are bunch of ignorants, they are blinded to the truth.
When it comes to the issue of spirituality and God, I can boldly say that I've gone far. It is knowledge that can deliver, enrich and heal. Nobody will rise beyond the horizon of his mind.
Imagine, my wife is a University Secretary, last week monday she got to the office on early monday morning and found blood sprinkled in her drawer. She called on the school security and the man who touched it is still bedridden till today. But my wife returned home and I performed my own formular for her. Today, she is still in that office.
There is something i do tell people, "prayer Additive".
(I'm tired of typing if not I will explain further).
The point is, i have stopped praying in jesus name and stopped going to any church for over five years. I can swear that i never patronize herbalist or involved in blood ritual but the knowledge I acguired about God is sustening me till today. And believe in God but no in Jesus. I thank God for what i have achieved.
So, Mr. Joe, concentrate on your mission. I'm here planning (RFM - Reformed Fidelity Mission).
thank you bro..
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by highness111: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bros hw fr with the Brotherhood, is it not ready yet. I'm waiting .
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by bigjoule(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
I am ready and in whenever you wanna start. Joel is the man!
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
still working on it bro.. not on the hurry. we will get there.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by clnzo: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nawah ooo! People will wona join cos of lack of proper knowledge which they will definately regret later. For me,jus passing by!!Pls this will lead to cultism at a latter stage with the claim of serving God. People be warned pls...
Still passing by n watching!
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by giftbz(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2013
Bros. I am very much interested, just hit us up when u r ready.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Cultured(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by bigjoule(m): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2013
@joel. Wen ll it start?
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
still working on it
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by highness111: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
bros how far, d stuff never set. Its taking long
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
the problem is the followers are scattered... and there should be a central forum in a particular location.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Kirinwa: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
euromilion: We shall call it the inner circle.I shall be the high priest.

Jonsers grin
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Paulscholari(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Umnh...am not ready to join,but am ready to watch and learn...i have seem lot of things in my nite visions that i dont understand,cos i cant link them up with bible neither can i share them with my MOG maybe this joels thread can help..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Secrets Of The Secret Place / Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.