Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. (4540 Views)

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hey pals, i am seeking for a group of persons to organize a worldwide spiritual being, we can be the founder of a strong brotherhold which will be stronger than witches and marine powers.

Powers to be fame, successful, inteligent, authority, and have a strong tile of helping hands, control the powers in the country, have a teaching class and all that.

Are you interested? what are your take. I am on phone and cant type much. Looking for positive response.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by accused(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
am in
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by ifyeky(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'm game
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2013
Ok, that cool. We need upto 20 person for a starter. Keep coming
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
We shall call it the inner circle.I shall be the high priest.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Goshen360(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmmm, afraid dey catch me for this kind S-S-B o. I don't understand what it's all about bro. @ Joel
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Jeel: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
I'll be the treasurer
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
@goshen

its just like having a strong energy force within you, a backup power to get riches and protection against negative forces and your wealth.

Having respect, connection, command and authorities. Power to attract favor and goodluck, breaking poverty bonage and family course. much stronger energy force to excel in life, having energy powers and authority over local powers, Having a centra temple gathering for fellowship and your personal secret room and alter, it has nothing to do with blood, blood sacrifices or such, but only burning of incense, candle and offering etc, a strong prayer formula and reciting words, all words and practices will be taken from the bible, it will be scriptural, we are children of GOd, but we will discover the hidden secret to get riches and power, non of our members will be poor, we will concor the world as we grow further.

Its all about positive. This is public forum and i cannot say much here. Looking forward to more serious people only.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by potentpraise: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Joel.:
@goshen

its just like having a strong energy force within you, a backup power to get riches and protection against negative forces and your wealth.

Having respect, connection, command and authorities. Power to attract favor and goodluck, breaking poverty bonage and family course. much stronger energy force to excel in life, having energy powers and authority over local powers, Having a centra temple gathering for fellowship and your personal secret room and alter, it has nothing to do with blood, blood sacrifices or such, but only burning of incense, candle and offering etc, a strong prayer formula and reciting words, all words and practices will be taken from the bible, it will be scriptural, we are children of GOd, but we will discover the hidden secret to get riches and power, non of our members will be poor, we will concor the world as we grow further.

Its all about positive. This is public forum and i cannot say much here. Looking forward to more serious people only.

i can smell rat... secret altar and bible and burning incense
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
@potentpraise

what rat, and what is your fears?
And is anything wrong with that?
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by accused(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
when re starting pls i cant wait oh.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by potentpraise: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Joel.:
@potentpraise

what rat, and what is your fears?
And is anything wrong with that?

i do not want to prejudge you, but one thing is clear that either you or the people that are pouring their allegiance don't really know the in-dept of what you are asking for.
Before i comment in details i have few questions for you.

1. How do you intend to get power, get strong energy, drive favor to yourself without blood?
2. What experience have you got to think you can initiate a fraternity of such?
3. How do you intend to invoke secret hidden riches and power through the biblical scripture?
4. How do you intend to get your connection, power and favor
5. where in the bible is what you are proposing can be referenced to?
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Goshen360(m): 12:19am On Feb 09, 2013
@ Joel, Well, me I'm afraid of such things anyway. I do not see such in the NT. You know say me na NT preacher. My hand no dey o. cool Anyway, goodluck bro. You're still my very brother. Nothing do us.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2013
potentpraise:

i do not want to prejudge you, but one thing is clear that either you or the people that are pouring their allegiance don't really know the in-dept of what you are asking for.
Before i comment in details i have few questions for you.

1. How do you intend to get power, get strong energy, drive favor to yourself without blood?
2. What experience have you got to think you can initiate a fraternity of such?
3. How do you intend to invoke secret hidden riches and power through the biblical scripture?
4. How do you intend to get your connection, power and favor
5. where in the bible is what you are proposing can be referenced to?

i cant answer your question here cos its a public forum and no amount of words can convince a guy like you so dont press further, beside that you are not capable to join my group and we dont want some bounch of faithless guys.

Its fear that kill the cat, fear is what make all the poor men remain where they are today.

When you talk about the bible then you have to start with the jews mythology, cos that is where it all begin, the jew just like others ethnic in the world who have various myth they believe in, on how it all started, but they are the oldest and first civilize people to have recorded the mytheology.

my question is who documented it in writen? My view is that it must start with a hearsay, because the Jew came into being when GOd visited their father abraham who reside in Ur an aribian nation over 4000 years ago, there are not much details given in this visit about what was the communication entails, my though was abram must have ask who are you and how do i believe that you are the true creator.

You see anybody or gods can claim to be the creator.

But Because this men are uncivilize they believe anything just like that.

And we are told the Bini empire edo state has substain one thousand and something years now it comes from somewhere they too have a mytheology.

To be continue

1 Like

Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Well let me just leave that because i am on mobile.

The children of abraham, jew. Believe that there GOd is one, and He never change, He talk to our father abraham, jacob, and moses. He lives forever with one VIsion and purpose, He never told us he is three in One. And there was no any room for Jesus claims to be GOd, despite this miracles perform by Jesus they say crucify him, for we know hes mother and father hpw can he says he come from heaven and he is the son of God, what kind of dotrince is this, for two thounsand years we have been with our GOd who vist us and our father he never told us about jesus.

Christanity, followers of Jesus. the first deciples must to have seen Jesus the master and believe hes claims, they grow further and all what they do and the words they preach is taking from the jews bible and this same jews dont believe in them.

and after about 600 years later, there araise someone to be great, prophet mohamend who claims to be somebody, the christain reget and disregards him and hes teachings, our master jesus christ never told us about your coming.but it never end there.

Islam was formed and exstablish after mohamend. Today we have three Legion which came out from one source, the preach similar things according to one GOd who is in heaven.

Islam, followers of mohamend, all there scriptures also are taking from the christain bible.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Let just believe the bible is a spiritual book, and need to be followed up properly in spiritual form, the old TM, that is where the real practice really is.

They where angels who cast satan to the ground, defilt. This angels need to be considered. I can go on and on to pick some scriptures, that is the secret most prominate pastors are doing, like holy water oil and all that, this things are formula, the bible has deep and spiritual meaning, not everything is reveal. Only the wise knows the codings in it and apply this formula, there is power is the jews GOd no doubt. This are all i can explain to the public, cant go forther. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by bigjoule(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2013
I am interested and completely in @joel
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by potentpraise: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Joel.:

i cant answer your question here cos its a public forum and no amount of words can convince a guy like you so dont press further, beside that you are not capable to join my group and we dont want some bounch of faithless guys.

Its fear that kill the cat, fear is what make all the poor men remain where they are today.

When you talk about the bible then you have to start with the jews mythology, cos that is where it all begin, the jew just like others ethnic in the world who have various myth they believe in, on how it all started, but they are the oldest and first civilize people to have recorded the mytheology.

my question is who documented it in writen? My view is that it must start with a hearsay, because the Jew came into being when GOd visited their father abraham who reside in Ur an aribian nation over 4000 years ago, there are not much details given in this visit about what was the communication entails, my though was abram must have ask who are you and how do i believe that you are the true creator.

You see anybody or gods can claim to be the creator.

But Because this men are uncivilize they believe anything just like that.

And we are told the Bini empire edo state has substain one thousand and something years now it comes from somewhere they too have a mytheology.

To be continue

I am not bother with what your intention is if you had not advocate for follower-ship. While i strongly believe that this will lead to nothing other than you will wet the appetites of those interested to no avail. I want to use the medium also to open others who do not know anything about what you are doing and might sought another options once your plan failed.

All you have said was nothing but Abraham history/introduction of Islam. Initially i was thinking you were talking about how Abraham and the Jewish people secure their success and wealth, but i see that, you just went talking about those things that are irrelevant to my questions other than secret spiritual meaning. There is nothing like fraternity that you are talking about in the bible and those that have been stupendously rich and successful in their endeavors have followed biblical open spiritual code or meaning.

All i see is that you are formulating a non existing principles except adding black magic and covering it with bible to call it biblical secret code. We have lots of false prophets doing that and we all see their ends. If you need clearer understanding on how the Jewish became successful and their descendants have been doing ok, even though they did not out-rightly believe in the bible, i will tell you in my next post to come, if you ask; because its long and if any man follow the same principles he will be successful and do not think its hard, but challenging.

Also the highlighted portion of your text begs for clarification: To say Abraham is uncivilized is like saying Albert Einstein is uncivilized because he lived in 19 century. Abraham and his descendants never just believe in anything. You mean, believing in anything is believing in God that parted the Red Sea, the God that appeared to Abimelech and Pharaoh when they collected Abraham's wife Sarah, the God that told Abraham that Sodom will be destroyed; the God that appear to Jacob and told him he will go with him and bring him back to his father's land, the God that said he will bless them and actually blessed them and protected them from all evils? Then the Egyptians would have kept them for life and enslaved them if all they believe was anything.

1 Like

Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
@pontentpraise

what i see in you is a clear failure of an helpless syconphant, who want money but afriad to pick it from the floor, with no doubt i can see you are interested but you are fearful and too dumm, i just pity how you go about writing a thread about to be successful and also those that we bother to read it,

and again i will describe you as a temtation, who only aim is to cause destraction and bring down the divine plan, afterall when Jesus stand out to be somebody great He too got opposers, you are not deferent , if you are not in then kick out no need for stories.

I am not a false prophet or seeking a ministry of a piramise. Where the top enjoy and the down suffered.

Everybody are the same, we are meant to serve and help each other just like as Jesus christ did. No body is greater but are to play by the ethics and rules if you are not satistfy you can go.

What make you think it has something to do with black magic? Thats why i said we are not faithless and fearful like you, you claim to read and know the bible but you dont have faith in it.

Again i did not make any mention of cult or frathanity, i dont know where you get that from, i would advise you read the post again, i said brotherhold.

Our aim is to establish a believers fellowship bond by ethics and power, yes secret, why i said secret is that we are spiritual being and need to have coding formula against nagetive force.
Maybe you are one.

Like as i have told you, i am not going to disclose any formula or scribture to open forum not even to you. The best i can do, already i have dont that.

We are very well prepared to woship in possitive and in prayers, not nagative things or rituals. Infact dont make me think you are the judas as its always normal have one or a sent negative agent to desolve this plan but you have failed already big time.

Bye
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by potentpraise: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Joel.:
@pontentpraise

what i see in you is a clear failure of an helpless syconphant, who want money but afriad to pick it from the floor, with no doubt i can see you are interested but you are fearful and too dumm, i just pity how you go about writing a thread about to be successful and also those that we bother to read it,

and again i will describe you as a temtation, who only aim is to cause destraction and bring down the divine plan, afterall when Jesus stand out to be somebody great He too got opposers, you are not deferent , if you are not in then kick out no need for stories.

I am not a false prophet or seeking a ministry of a piramise. Where the top enjoy and the down suffered.

Everybody are the same, we are meant to serve and help each other just like as Jesus christ did. No body is greater but are to play by the ethics and rules if you are not satistfy you can go.

What make you think it has something to do with black magic? Thats why i said we are not faithless and fearful like you, you claim to read and know the bible but you dont have faith in it.

Again i did not make any mention of cult or frathanity, i dont know where you get that from, i would advise you read the post again, i said brotherhold.

Our aim is to establish a believers fellowship bond by ethics and power, yes secret, why i said secret is that we are spiritual being and need to have coding formula against nagetive force.
Maybe you are one.

Like as i have told you, i am not going to disclose any formula or scribture to open forum not even to you. The best i can do, already i have dont that.

We are very well prepared to woship in possitive and in prayers, not nagative things or rituals. Infact dont make me think you are the judas as its always normal have one or a sent negative agent to desolve this plan but you have failed already big time.

Bye

I think you are one the deceivers of modern history, i need not to exchange words with you but establish an argument with facts.

Can you explain the following text from this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1184516/today-omnipresent and how it establish this thread?

Joel.:
Now, i can see somebody is about to go mad,

yes, i do go strans on consciously and picture out things that i cannot really understand or interprit.

Do you understand what you picture out on each vision you see? Also do you received vioce message? I use to hear a vioce vision like name calling or thing like that, if i study alot about spirituality it happens frequitely.

But what is most important now is that i need money furtune, i want power to gain success and over principalities and demons.
I need a group or found a group to control powers.

The highlighted portion reflect your desperation for money and history has always have it that those that tread in your path have not only ruin themselves but those that foolishly follow them.

I pity those you will mislead to believe in vanity
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
You are waste of space and deraling this thread dont reply anymore. How did that text show despiration?

Even if it does, none of your business, oya alele
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2013
For those of you who keep sending private PMs, kindly make your post here so that i can identify you better, nothing to hide bro..
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by coputa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is an interesting thread and it is quite revealing..i am not too surprised at some of the post on this thread by christians because.we practice blind religious dogmas in nigeria which explains why nigerian christians are among the poorest and most ignorant in the world. Go to countries where we imported christianity from..they still partake in rituals,burning of candles.insence,.usage of oil 'salt and meditation to attract positive energies and clear negative energies from within..these r traditional practices that runs across different races ,religion and cultures. That is why we always run to our pastors for prayers when we are comfronted with small challenges that we can apply just simple formulars to eliminate.
Re: Strong Spiritual Brotherhood. by Joel3(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
coputa: This is an interesting thread and it is quite revealing..i am not too surprised at some of the post on this thread by christians because.we practice blind religious dogmas in nigeria which explains why nigerian christians are among the poorest and most ignorant in the world. Go to countries where we imported christianity from..they still partake in rituals,burning of candles.insence,.usage of oil 'salt and meditation to attract positive energies and clear negative energies from within..these r traditional practices that runs across different races ,religion and cultures. That is why a we always run to our pastors for prayers when we are comfronted with small challenges that we can apply just simple formulars to eliminate.
thank you, i can feel your impart, you are really a wise one, prayer is all about formula, 1+1=2.

When you apply the right method, you will have power.

Even the chinise, have a formula of prayer, thats why they are successful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran / Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.