Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735058 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Allegory(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'm flattered!
Thanks for the complement.

Btw, ABSU doesn't have an Engineering faculty, so it wasn't ABSU. You must be an ikengress. Looking forward to seeing more of your comments here.
You're welcome.
tnx dear. I never deluded myself into thinking this was purely non fiction, but whatever it is you are good. And no, if i were an 'ikengress', i'd have known Absu doesn't have an engineering faculty. tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Uhmmmmmnnnn... Great work Mazi..

Thanks sweeriee,
Still don't know why that guy took you before I could meet you. We were actually meant for each other...

If he doesn't get you a car for valentine, dump his a'r'se and cone back home, I'll be waiting...grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ Mazi, Nice ending to part 1.

Good emotional stuff you threw in there too. I could really "feel" your characters....

Well done!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I knew it!!!!
That a'r's'e at your profile pix looks so familiar I could have sworn I tapped it at camp.

What platoon??

Lmaooo..... You'r sooo deading... Tapped which ass. Btw when did you served?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Allegory:
tnx dear. I never deluded myself into thinking this was purely non fiction, but whatever it is you are good. And no, if i were an 'ikengress', i'd have known Absu doesn't have an engineering faculty. tongue

Trust me babe, no 100% fictional work will look so real! A writer has to get real and dig up stuffs that happen in everyday life; this is exactly what I do. A collabo of my personal experience with that of hundreds of people I come in contact with.

Anyway, I give a special expository of my work to friends who care to contact me outside this thread.

Hit me up!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Double post. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Lol... *Come close let me whisper in your ear*
'He has even promised to buy me National Stadium and MMA2'
If he doesn't buy me National Stadium this Val, I'll leave him for you... U hear! grin

Deal!!!!

#...prayer mode activated; oh lord, dry my enemy's pockets, may they never have the money to buy national stadium and MM airport, may their containers be seized, may their bank acounts be mistakenlly frozen overnight and re-opened after February 14th...#

Can I have a big amen??

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Allegory(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Trust me babe, no 100% fictional work will look so real! A writer has to get real and dig up stuffs that happen in everyday life; this is exactly what I do. A collabo of my personal experience with that of hundreds of people I come in contact with.

Anyway, I give a special expository of my work to friends who care to contact me outside this thread.

Hit me up!!!

yeah, I know @bolded already. I'm just saying that since this is kinda fiction, Absu could as well have had an engineering faculty. As for hitting you up outside this thread, that sounds like the beginning of another story grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: But Seriously Mazi.. U have all it takes to write and publish books. Have you considered taking this to the next level.. Even if it's E-books that people can buy and download.
Pls, give it serious thought cos you write well.

We're getting there, even movies will be shot with our names written boldly on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Mazi, Nice ending to part 1.

Good emotional stuff you threw in there too. I could really "feel" your characters....

Well done!

Thanks aunty efe. You've been too nice to me. When I count my blessings, I count you first. . .

#. . . No pun intended...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
@girluv01,
I'm missing your inputs here, where are you? Hasn't pyguru released you yet? Please say something! Anything! Just say something b4 I sleep tonight...

I'm waiting, still waiting...

#...still waiting...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by skoloppy31(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi mazi...u too much beefers can. Die.... 
( cheesy )
_ 
 \ ,
‎​. Tuale ... 
( cheesy )

/ \
 ‎​ Tuale Baba owo meji fun eyan kan |/ |
| =))
| / |\
| 
|
|
___|___ LAFF DON HANG Ɣ☺ΰR ENEMY 4HERE O° God is ur strenght

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @girluv01,
I'm missing your inputs here, where are you? Hasn't pyguru released you yet? Please say something! Anything! Just say something b4 I sleep tonight...

#...still waiting...#
tah! Comot there. She don sleep. Go sleep too tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nice write up
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Allegory:

yeah, I know @bolded already. I'm just saying that since this is kinda fiction, Absu could as well have had an engineering faculty. As for hitting you up outside this thread, that sounds like the beginning of another story grin

Fiction got to be real at the background. I think I'n already divulging too much info on this thread already. I don't do such.

@hitting me up; trust me, I don't kiss and tell grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
brokoto: tah! Comot there. She don sleep. Go sleep too tongue

Stop hating, it makes you look older than your real age grin

#...I will wait for her...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I already look younger than my real age, so I need this hating to balance it.

As for waiting... You go grow white bear bear for ear first. tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

she's nt gona come
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by LaurinaDavid(f): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
@Mazi, 48hrs is a long wait, but i'll be waiting when you come back. Nd can you plz, spice up the action with Handcuffs, Cat whips, or Whipped Cream/ Ice Cream for more fun. You know how we do it. Please?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ishocoolzone(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nice write up...can't wait for d part 2 to begin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Xtranoble: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
am suprised you mentioned the sch.Unizik awka.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @girluv01,

#...still waiting...#

was she bannned ni..
Abeg make una free ma language teacher from where una hide m oo...

#fastin n praying till she comes#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Mazi
Ima ka-esi ako akuko ofuma. I bu onye odee. Dalu nke oma. Ome nuko aku.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Phinity: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2013
oh my god..dis last part touched my whole being...it changed my ideology abt distant relation...relativ balance,created by nature nd now i am left in conflict wit my emotions nd feelings to continue a distant relationship i started two years ago!guys i need ur candid advice on wat to do..d said gal studies in abu zaria nd i am runin a per time program(HND) here in minna ..i seriosly lov dis chick involved*pls advice me b4 i do sth stupid..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Phinity: 12:20am On Feb 12, 2013
nd les i forget lemme add dis mazi dis piec of art work u av got here is NL's story of the year.any oda one na counterfeit..i lov d coded word snt by ur army rumie ..bros u jst dy scater my dada..one love menh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Phinity: oh my god..dis last part touched my whole being...it changed my ideology abt distant relation...relativ balance,created by nature nd now i am left in conflict wit my emotions nd feelings to continue a distant relationship i started two years ago!guys i need ur candid advice on wat to do..d said gal studies in abu zaria nd i am runin a per time program(HND) here in minna ..i seriosly lov dis chick involved*pls advice me b4 i do sth stupid..
pls do something silly. This thread is the reference standard for all relationships.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Candyrain(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2013
I've been Чoυя quiet follower but I really must come out and give it to you. You are †ђε man. Nice write up, full of suspense and intriguing. Thumbs up brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.