Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735707 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Aunty Avicky i thought you were banned?
avicky:
Sorry, i had to quote all dis.
Pls go ahead and publish it afterall it is ur work.
So that we can use it to checkmate that e-dupe.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
avicky:
Mon amie, qu'est ce que se passé?

madmoiselle Efe, je pensais que u ont été interdits o. cheesy Coz I était sans raison valable. U peut imaginer? shocked
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Thanks hunie cheesy...The vacation didn't go well. Seeeing comments and unable to add mine and perhaps drill some people undecided
wetin u do 4 d invicinble pyguru?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
you guys av started,okay interprete this;
quest le on c'est choc

lol, are you a learner? the question or english is incorrect. It means "the question is on shock"

Try again cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
temi4fash:

Praise GOD....
E kabo se dada le de.
Ki ni e mu bo fun wa..
Hope u had a nice time wit d mods...

#fasting n prayer ends... Testimony time#

Thank you o. I never had a nice time. Not for a second! I turned to a silent follower, unlike me embarassed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
oluwabishop:
Its Temp site oh, constant lite + all d glitzy attractions,but trust me say exams period, i migrate to perm-site. I see u still mentioning Engr Onyechi ke ? I almost 4got dat u were from d generation of Mechanical Production engr. dey've split to Mechanical engr and Industrial Production Engr, and Engr P.C Onyechi was den head of Industrial Production engr. Was it Onyechi dat ws ur HOD den ? Abeg wich set did u pass out with sef ?
I think you should stop this expo here. You May cause him some harm. Some guy from UNILAG got familiar like this with another poster and poster started receiving threats.

@Omenuko,
Stop this question and answer thing.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
wetin u do 4 d invicinble pyguru?

I don't know o. I don't know who he is banning me without justifiable reasons. sad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Thanks hunie cheesy...The vacation didn't go well. Seeeing comments and unable to add mine and perhaps drill some people was damn annoying angry
i knew dis thread was misin somone..y were u banned?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Thanks hunie cheesy...The vacation didn't go well. Seeeing comments and unable to add mine and perhaps drill some people was damn annoying angry
Cherie , so u have only 1 I.D?
U nid to hav an alternative moniker because of situations like this. Me i get o.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Aunty Avicky i thought you were banned?
Non, pas du tout. I was surprised when i learnt u were banned .
Mais, je suis très contente de vous voir encore.
Enemies shud park well joooor.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01:

madmoiselle Efe, je pensais que u ont été interdits o. cheesy Coz I était sans raison valable. U peut imaginer? shocked
Il faut imaginer? Les peuple ici ont grande jalousie.
Smh.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
mabebe1:
i knew dis thread was misin somone..y were u banned?

Babe me nor no o. Glad to be back anyway wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow ... Bon à savoir u l'étaient pas. Et bien discuter avec vous de nouveau, vous avez manqué. Oui, des gens jaloux. plz Faisons faire plus anglais avant que pyguru d'un mec se conduit mal à nouveau. J'aime être de retour! # heureux # cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Wow ... Bon à savoir u l'étaient pas. Et bien discuter avec vous de nouveau, vous avez manqué. Oui, des gens jaloux. plz Faisons faire plus anglais avant que pyguru d'un mec se conduit mal à nouveau. J'aime être de retour! # heureux # cheesy
we need an interpreter.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Haba mazi u no upload anything today?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Cosmopolice: Haba mazi u no upload anything today?
my 48 hrs break hasnt elapsed yet. I'm really having a great time, I feel like extending the break. . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
gluv01: Wow ... Bon à savoir u l'étaient pas. Et bien discuter avec vous de nouveau, vous avez manqué. Oui, des gens jaloux. # heureux # cheesy
this is so not cool! You promised not to derail my thread again! This isnt why i posted a bail for your release. I'm going to inform pyguru your parole officer!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Banjousman(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
If u make any attempt to extend the break I will make sure I .............
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
avicky:
Il faut imaginer? Les peuple ici ont grande jalousie.
Smh.

It was fun while it lasted, but right now, I'm this close to being pissed!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

It was fun while it lasted, but right now, I'm this close to being pissed!!!
So sorry. It won't happen again.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Kpele...Mazi i was only tring to tell her that we should use more English to avoid your wrath. And that's what we're doing o. grin

And as for my release, I secured it myself with a pm to the moderator. You left me out in the cold room in chains(banned), and now you want to claim you solicited my release? hmmm*crosses hands with a grin* angry

#Stands akimbo with question mark in her eyes, searching for the truth in his eyes#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
we need an interpreter.

grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by angelajuni(f): 1:30am On Feb 13, 2013
Without sentiments or bias i must say @mazi u'r a brilliant writer that can stand his own anywia in the world. I wld advise u go 4 a few short courses in writing and delve into it professionaly,pls dnt waste this talent......tke cre

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Mehn... Dis 48hrs long ooooo btw any body dat in one way or d other derail dis thread again, dat person wil surely face d wrath of d beast in SANGO

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2013
Mehn... Dis 48hrs long ooooo btw any body dat in one way or d other derail dis thread again, dat person wil surely face d wrath of d beast in SANGO......
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Yibariba samboribobo!!!!
Mehn! This break make sense die! You need to see me now, I fresh like Adenuga!!!

Kai! Nl no go kill person!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by hokbah(f): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wud Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ pls continue embarassed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Part 2: Asaya Camp
Loading. . . (68% complete). . .
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Niiade(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
you in Asaya Camp, They re in soup, Kabba oooooooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: *************************
Part 2: Asaya Camp
Loading. . . (68% complete). . .

....80%...100% complete... cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mazi,na u b the president in dis corner
Oya go on soun nau....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
gluv01:

....80%...100% complete... cheesy

So where is it. 2hrs have elapsed

2 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.