Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,704 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" (2087 Views)

Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by GARRIx7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
wesley80: ^ Isn't that obvious you morone?

Get lost!!

Pathetic low-life!!!!
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by wesley80(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
^ Says the red G-string wearing sissy.
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by LFJ: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rossikk: What has the writer's father done for Nigeria?

I will be glad to know wht your own father too has done for Nigeria. Thank God for the life of the writer, at least he is making his own contribution to his father land by exposing the lies of wicked people. Must u come here to exhibit ur level of indiscipline
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bilms(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes i sent it
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bilms(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes i sent it to sr
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by taharqa: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
So the trains, that were DEAD for yrs b4 GEJ came, are NOW actuali working on schedule and attracts very many extremely enthusiatic people who are grateful and eager to use d 'resurrectd' trains... Thnks @OP; GEJ is obviously clearing d Mess he inheritd and TRANSFORMING Nigeria bits by bits..
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by wesley80(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
>
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by wesley80(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
bilms: Yes i sent it to sr

Now mumu Gbawex7 Garrix7 knows as does the entire NL community who are now trooping to google and FB thanks to mumu Gbawex7.
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bilms(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dont get ur message
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by GARRIx7(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Modified for security reasons!!!

grin
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by GARRIx7(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Modified for security reasons!!!

grin
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by otokx(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Government of liars by liars and for liars.
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bilms(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Why the insult pls
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bilms(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
?
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mediocrity is the hallmark of GEJ administration...
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by Adurangba(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
otokx: Government of liars by liars and for liars.

Did they lie that the train was back running and you got there and nothing happened?
Re: A Passenger's Experience On GEJ's "Train Of Hell" by bigboss80s(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2013
As the saying goes 'government has no business doing business.' These trains should have been concessioned to a private operator and then regulated by the government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe GEJ In 1 Word If You Watched The Presidential Media Chat / Buhari: Boko Haram Is Subterfuge To Kill The North / 10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.