Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today (8130 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Is This Picture Of Gej's Train Really True Or It Was Photoshoped? / Gej's Train Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
I've taken time to asses everything about Gej and I've found out that he has failed nigerians. I've been carrying a burden of self deceit for long and its being destroying every fabric of my person. We need to re-orientate our mindset and ask ourselves "Has there been any Changes since Gej came to power? We crave for change but GEJ and GMB are NEVER the CHANGE we need.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ op, if you're asked to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, which would you go for??

to me, I will go for Jonathan, a better devil (if there's anything like that) against buhari - the deep blue sea filled with revenge and uncertainties.

a semi-illiterate with no certificates

28 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=28pt]where are the chibok girls mr president?[/size]

27 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Odutodaiwa: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
@ OP. May your days be long. Welcome to Change for a more prosperous future.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dlionsheart:
@ op, if you're asked to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, which would you go for??

to me, I will go for a better devil (if there's anything like that) - Jonathan against buhari - the deep blue sea filled with revenge.
I'm leaving all for them for good

4 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:
[size=28pt]where are the chibok girls mr president?[/size]
I felt pained knowing that a man I was supporting didn't even say anything about those girls through out all his rantings on his campaign train. #IhaveaConscience

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
God bless you OP

The President has not even said anything about the Baga massacre of 2days ago........

10 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SweetyZinta(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Change or no Change God has used jonathan to teach godfathers a bitter lesson(imposition of candidates against d will of d people) Imagine!! obj said he prefers Buhari 2WIN & Take him back 2 prison than 4 Jonathan 2win. Smh 4 Naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

[size=18pt]
Mogidi and all idi0ts, ask your president...

where are the chibok girls? would he atone for the lives of thousands of igbos that were massacred in one bomb blast or the other? and you want him to continue? what crass stupidiity[/size]
kindly tone down your comments please. You can pass a message without engaging in name calling

3 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Djicemob: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP what exactly are you saying? Are you saying you have no bearing? #JustAsking

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SweetyZinta(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
beopened:
God bless you OP

The President has not even said anything about the Baga massacre of 2days ago........

but he quickly condemn d one going on in paris. Smh 4 Jona

6 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I felt pained knowing that a man I was supporting didn't even say anything about those girls through out all his rantings on his campaign train. #IhaveaConscience
I feel your pain Op! GEJ is a crafty man...and here in Naija, litu thingz trip us..we tend to be sentimental and show signs of weakness in pressing for what we truly want/deserve!
Why MOST persons are voting for GEJ is not because of his competence, but because of his outward demeanour..like his perceived quietness or his puerile smile...all these things he has perfected with time to beguile us

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I'm leaving all for them for good

Bros, that's how I felt sometimes but I always ask myself, if all Nigerian leave them without exercising our civic responsibility, where will the change come from

9 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Change or no Change God has used jonathan to teach godfathers a bitter lesson(imposition of candidates against d will of d people) Imagine!! obj said he prefers Buhari 2WIN & Take him back 2 prison than 4 Jonathan 2win. Smh 4 Naija
He has played his part but he failed in a lot of promises. My voters card will be my agent of Change
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SUBMARINE: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've taken time to asses everything about Gej and I've found out that he has failed nigerians. I've been carrying a burden of self deceit for long and its being destroying every fabric of my person. We need to re-orientate our mindset and ask ourselves "Has there been any Changes since Gej came to power? We crave for change but GEJ and GMB are NEVER the CHANGE we need.

Bye bye

Dear comrade

Kiss Beer and Obiageli for me

GEJ till God says otherwise cool

11 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Djicemob:
OP what exactly are you saying? Are you saying you have no bearing? #JustAsking
its a secret ballot voting system. Be the change you want to be

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Bye bye

Dear comrade

Kiss Beer and Obiageli for me

GEJ till God says otherwise cool
thanks but I never mentioned about joining APC supporters here

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Mogidi: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
@donmalcolm21

I feel your pain and there are things the president could have done better without the North refusing to accept him as their president from day one.
But I hope you read the WikiLeaks excerpts which revealed what Tinubu really thought about Buhari. The same Buhari El-Rufai said was unelectable due to extremism.
Are you ready to pitch tent with the well marketed terrorist posing as messiah?

If Nigerians hated Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011 because of his deeds, am sure Nigerians will still see through the smoke screen of APC marketing. A man who failed at everything he's ever done in his life is marketed as a messiah.
Only in Nigeria would a man who hasn't worked in 30yrs be promoted as an economic messiah/guru.

If only Osama Bin Laden had the APC publicity team to turn him from a terrorist to a lovable terrorist.
Anyway I wish you the best, GEJ however is here to stay till 2019, nothing will change that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Bros, that's how I felt sometimes but I always ask myself, if all Nigerian leave them without exercising our civic responsibility, where will the change come from
your voters card should be your weapon of change
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I feel your pain Op! GEJ is a crafty man...and here in Naija, litu thingz trip us..we tend to be sentimental and show signs of weakness in pressing for what we truly want/deserve!
Why MOST persons are voting for GEJ is not because of his competence, but because of his outward demeanour..like his perceived quietness or his puerile smile...all these things he has perfected with time to beguile us
I saw myself doing some of those things you enumerated, it destroys the real you when you judge people with their outward demeanour

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donphilopus: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Ntooorrrrr!!!!

People are leaving your sinking ship o

Stay their till the sailor throw way una for water!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by SeverusSnape(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one OP...
Buhari and Jonathan, None of them deserves my vote, but all the same, I'll vote the lesser evil.

The change we are craving for, Is not here yet.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by opiaoku: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:

Ntooorrrrr!!!!

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

8 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one OP...
Buhari and Jonathan, None of them deserves my vote, but all the same, I'll vote the lesser evil.
thanks and also join me to make nigeria a greater country by using your voters card to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I saw myself doing some of those things you enumerated, it destroys the real you when you judge people with their outward demeanour
seriously! Peepz ud b like...'eeeehhyyah, chaaii!! Dis man has really suffered', but meanwhile he has the powers to change some certain situations that wud ve bettered the citizens, but he decided to do nothing! What would it cost him to probe @ least corrupt officials in his govt..to retrieve all the money accrued if he doesn't want them sacked? My dear, as far as corruption is still 'walking' with its 2legs hale and hearthy...Nigeria can't be better than it is now...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by donmalcolm21(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
When you are lying to yourself thinking that with time it will get right, it will always remain with you, I'm ready to make my RIGHT to overcome my Wrong. I'm ready for a better Nigeria but not under GEJ

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:

And you think that Mr. President, if reelected to power this year will remained this silent, gentle, etc about the boko haram insurgence and the chibok girls??. No bro, I don't think so. The Jonathan you're seeing now will be different, I tell you.

All hope is not lost.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Dlionsheart: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
donmalcolm21:
your voters card should be your weapon of change

EXACTLY!
Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dlionsheart:

And you think that Mr. President, if reelected to power this year will remained this silent, gentle, etc about the boko haram insurgence and the chibok girls??. No bro, I don't think so. The Jonathan you're seeing now will be different, I tell you.
All hope is not lost.
Jonathan, is that you?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by Mogidi: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:

Ntooorrrrr!!!!

Hahaha!!

I think her name is Mizcoli deserted APC yesterday, its the game bros. GEJ would still remain your president come FailBuhary.

1 Like

Re: I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today by arewaempire: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
opiaoku:

BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

By may 29th, when Jona is kicked out and replaced with Henry Orka in southAfrican jail,we all shall know who the real terrorist is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / Benin Pledges 800 Troops To Anti - Boko Haram Force / APC Dissolves Ebonyi State EXCO, Appoint 15-member Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.