Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend (11377 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Valentine Gifts For Guys / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
hissssssss to the thread
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by kinggenesis(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
I will buy her pampers
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by FXKing2012(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
yeye4live: Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend
5, A pastor chris tape
And what's wrong wt this?
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by rosety: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bush!
I deliver roses every non valentine week to ladies who love them. Emphasis on the word Ladies. How do you expect a valentines day without lovely red roses.
Once again, Bush!
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by disboy: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Antell95: Comb.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Chiopatra: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
yeye4live: don't gve it a tryer xcept u want 2 lose her ooh, dis days a girl u don't spend atleast 50k on, on a vals day wil automaticaly dump u 4even ur close friends, all of dem re just gold digers
Dats not true.der are exceptions.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by disboy: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
a novel (eze goes to skul)
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by albacete(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Will give her ...
Help me say it...
Help me say it...
a bag of

[size=20pt] GARRI [/size].
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
This particular gift shown below. grin

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Slickest(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
~vicky~:

but i love teddy bears embarassed
Az old az u ar?...
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by pat077: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
tonto dike's album.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by mopol2(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
torch light
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=yeye4live]Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend

As for me these are funny gifts you don't dare give to any Nigerian girl except you want her to break up with you,but if she accept it with her whole heart then that girl is a wife material, marry her ooh.

1, A hand fan
2, A rose flower
3, A bathroom slipers (50 naira)
4, A tooth paste
5, A pastor chris tape
6, A rapped Kuli-kuli
7, A mortal/pistle
8, A wall clock

my bf can neva try giving me dis trash!
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
12 inch Love Machine
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by buJu234: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
a new car & check of 5M grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Bjkhaleed(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
All these worldly dat has no value people tends to appreciate it or carry it here & there like wyclef rather than discussin abt wot will end a man in his path in life by preachin d gospel, asking abt his/her spiritual growth in d journey of faith and kip tellin him to b vigillant,careful nd b prayerful so as he/she nt 2 lose his/her salvation. Go nd read 1john 2 & 3, u'll knw wot am saying. Once again "End Times" children of God, think deeply
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: The last time I checked, I helped a friend deliver a greeting card, na so the babe tear am carry am pour for my body, as she did that, the dude just entered with the gift basket that we had taken lots of time to bring up inside. Na so this babe kneel down begin beg o.

I chop enough shocolate meant for my friend val but me no send o
grin grin grin
I love this concept... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by yeye4live(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
albacete: Will give her ...
Help me say it...
Help me say it...
a bag of

[size=20pt] GARRI [/size].
U want her 2 open a gai stal, u wicked ooh.
FXKing2012:
And what's wrong wt this?
U say wat s wrong wit pastor chris tape? 4me ooh its gud but give a naija girl dat n se her reply,2of una go put leg 4one trouser.

Harbosede02: my bf can't gve me any of this shit
madam wat ve u given him,I kno its pple like u dat give boxer n xpect to b given a cheq of 1milion ,u ve brain wash ur bf wit jass
shocked shocked
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Shoe rack undecided
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by kayphyzee(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
yeye4live: Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend

As for me these are funny gifts you don't dare give to any Nigerian girl except you want her to break up with you,but if she accept it with her whole heart then that girl is a wife material, marry her ooh.

1, A hand fan
2, A rose flower
3, A bathroom slipers (50 naira)
4, A tooth paste
5, A pastor chris tape
6, A rapped Kuli-kuli
7, A mortal/pistle
8, A wall clock

U can plss add more u kno too

LWKMD
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by TheMatrix3: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nixoderm
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by FXKing2012(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
It's not the gift but the heart that gave it; the true value of the gift is in the heart that gave it, not the monetary value of the gift.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Canisma(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls and pls,
Don't buy her many pants of same colour.
People would think that she doesn't change pants.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Sleekknight(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pencil
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by happykidArotiba(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tolexander: FRENCH LETTER,
BROKEN HEARTH,
Mouth Action,
DEODORANT(means she has a body odour),
PREGNANT,
HEART ATTACK,
PASTOR KUMUYI'S TAPE,
I WONT TAKE HER TO DEEPER LIFE CHURCH THAT DAY.
MY WEAKNESS
guy u are a fool..u will stilll come to deeper life to worship...
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Psamuelle(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
na half mudu of sawa garri na
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by jidex001(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Just like dis one

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Should Never Do This During Sex!!! / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") / About Urhobo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.