Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Want To Be A Distributor Of Agricultural Produce. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be A Distributor Of Agricultural Produce. (718 Views)

Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Distributor Of Agricultural Produce. by uyogabie(f): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2013
I need a reliable farmer in the house that can supply farm produce at the cheapest rate so i can sell at whole sale prices.Items like Beans,guinea corn,maize,millet e.t.c.Any Idea and information on the business will be highly appreciated.I'm based in the middle belt.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic / The Customer Is Right, No Rights And Not Treated Right: A Case In Nigeria / Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.