Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Happens When A Woman Loves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When A Woman Loves? (2524 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2013
When a woman loves as a wife, mother or sister, what happens? A friend said she would break every protocol, but to me that is not descriptive.
So ladies, when you are genuinely in love, how does the objject of your love feel the impact.
I think when a woman loves, the face of the earth is regenerated.
What do you think?
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
I cannot believe our ladies do not truelly love these days, or is it dat they cannot put their state and actions into words? Ayam waiting.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by harbeordune(f): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
When I love, I d̶̲̥̅̊☺ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ with d whole of my hrt nd go extra mile jes to make my loved ones comfortable, I can be caring to ♠ fault!
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
harbeordune: When I love, I d̶̲̥̅̊☺ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ with d whole of my hrt nd go extra mile jes to make my loved ones comfortable, I can be caring to ♠ fault!

The extra mile as in disobeying all authories like ur parents?
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
When a woman loves, she thinks its just the two of u that lives on earth, and without u, her life would be meaningless. Even tho she no longer thinks with her brains but with her heart, she feels everythin she does at that moment is right. And when a woman is in love, she will travel all the way just to see ur face

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by 190: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
she begins to attara you undecided
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by harbeordune(f): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
The extra mile as in disobeying all authories like ur parents?

Nt all d time, to b sincere, I d̶̲̥̅̊☺ disobey @ times bt most times I listen to advice esp frm pple ahead
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2013
When a woman loves ........ women are too farking complicated angry

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Mynd44: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Frail hearted but that does not take anything away from them

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Frail hearted but that does not take anything away from them

Frail hearted, really? I think many women love with the strength and passion of ALL their heart wink

@ topic, When a woman truly loves she will stand by whoever she loves, unconditionally,respectfully,but with honesty

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Mynd44: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2013
talina:

Frail hearted, really? I think many women love with the strength and passion of ALL their heart wink
You get the point. Their fragile hearts makes them more courageous and stronger than most men I know

3 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
You get the point. Their fragile hearts makes them more courageous and stronger than most men I know

Ah ok, Got it!
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Do they ever love these days except there is something in it for them.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2013
Ok naw. Orobokibo kiboroki. cheesy
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by aaliyaSA(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
lrguru: When a woman loves, she thinks its just the two of u that lives on earth, and without u, her life would be meaningless. Even tho she no longer thinks with her brains but with her heart, she feels everythin she does at that moment is right. And when a woman is in love, she will travel all the way just to see ur face

U've hit the nail on the head..I think for most women anyway. You can add that they loose all sense of reality and cannot see the truth even if it stares them right in the face...blinded..thts what we become! undecided
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by sexybash(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
When a woman loves she loves for real but it so unfortunate that in both sexes you have users they come to use u so as to distract u. I reapeat trust no man including your self, don't waste your time on pple who don't appreciate you may God don't allow us to attract users anymore
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nowadays women dnt love! They only want their hrt desires fulfilled! Who una wan decieve again? Una dey crase!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by 190: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
Jenams: Nowadays women dnt love! They only want their hrt desires fulfilled! Who una wan decieve again? Una dey crase!

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by DonTim1: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Listen to when a woman loves by r Kelly. Answers lay therein.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2013
tpacalipse: Do they ever love these days except there is something in it for them.
OMG! Aren't u over-generalizing?
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Mynd44: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2013
gregtochi:
OMG! Aren't u over-generalizing?
That is the in thing on NL now
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by baibijayyahoo(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
some
may not call you or even talk to you. but be sure they are thinking
about you when walking, lying down, even when reading and nothing kips
the smiles that comes along with their taughts. dat is what happens when some women love

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by UjSizzle(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
I'm tempted to sing that song by R Kelly
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: I'm tempted to sing that song by R Kelly

Bring it on BAI-BE! Come on! Go away with me!!!
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is the in thing on NL now
Pity, but we should know when and where to draw the line
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by UjSizzle(f): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
gregtochi:

Bring it on BAI-BE! Come on! Go away with me!!!
undecided
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by greedie1(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
some
may not call you or even talk to you. but be sure they are thinking
about you when walking, lying down, even when reading and nothing kips
the smiles that comes along with their taughts. dat is what happens when some women love
true!

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Noblequin(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
When a lady luvz shez doez dat wit all her hrt not mindin wot may b4 her or woteva ordaz said simply bcoz shez in luv....somtymz it get 2 a stage wen she disobeyz her parentz an onli listenz 2 onli wot her guy tellz haa...when shez in luv she doez dat wit all ha hrt.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Well I aint sure I wanna love again except in marriage but when I love, I fit catch grenade o.
But seriously I love deeply, 4 now am on a break.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2013
I still dey laugh.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2013
when i am in love i think wiv my heart .... And follow it.... Lol
Re: What Happens When A Woman Loves? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
ladunsky: when i am in love i think wiv my heart .... And follow it.... Lol
Are u sure??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) / Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! / 2015 Advise To NL Ladies: Pay Attention!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.