Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu (26955 Views)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Odunnu: You never chop Nkalagu own? thats the reason I cry each time I wake up outside Enugu. That Okpa in Emene na the juju wey dem do tie me down for that state. But thank God.

My own juju is stronger than Okpa...

Any person that tries it cries to stay...
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Dude looks like "The Joker" in this picture angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/981464_Gov_Chime_jpgada6cd61e1b1d12423e12465d6e7559b

He's no longer hansom cry cry

You wont see anything good with his return. Yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2013
obowunmi: how can Nigerians just take him back? Is he mentally stable? Something seems off here. undecided undecided undecided

Whether or not he is mentally capable to serve as Governor is another issue.

Yeah, i saw you supporting him on a wheel chair, rabble rouser!!!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by tamtamlaw: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Welcome back dear Governor chime. God keep and bless you amen. May God heal you completely amen.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Dude looks like "The Joker" in this picture angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/981464_Gov_Chime_jpgada6cd61e1b1d12423e12465d6e7559b

He's no longer hansom cry cry
He was never handsome. I always wonder what people see in him.
Nnamani Chimaroke is by far more handsome even though he isnt my kinda 'doctor's prescription'
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Loveangel: Which of the shoprites do you pay with your card?certainly not Enugu shoprite.
Its clear you havent been to shoprite

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by pheesayor(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Philolos:

What apology? The so-called Governor, Chime, should be the one apologizing to both his constituents and the media. What nonsense. OP, if you have a job, try disappearing for a week talk less of months and see if your sorry behind still has a job. Just give it a try, even as a prank.
I’m sorry to say, but Nigerians like you are gullible fools.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 09, 2013
okpara ugo:

You wont see anything good with his return. Yoruba...
. Whose return? Where did he go? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by chyket(m): 6:33am On Feb 09, 2013
I have just been seeing several photographs of this man on his return,why is He not talking?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by sirugos(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2013
I can see that dis thread belongs 2 enugu pple and okpa. No need 2 read further. Dancing spiritual conji by niga raw as I exit from here
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nuzo1(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2013
Lol....Some girls are more concerned about his fast fading good looks than his mental and physical ability to continue with his good works in Enugu.
Issorite! Afterall, the ladies in USA have told the Republican governor of NJ to never talk of being a president if he can't shed some fat and build some muscles like Obama. grin

That being said, I feel Chime and his supporters were too greedy for power hence why it didn't matter if the constitution was disregarded just to keep him on seat.

Morally, it may have been the right thing to do cos he is a good administrator. But constitutionally, it was criminal.

I rejoice with Chime and the entire Enugu people. However, it should be noted that a bad trend has been reinforced.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by fuke(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Obinnau: my governor returns. This is a shame to those wishing him death.

The guy still looks under the weather.

I pray he recovers fully.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nma28(f): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2013
Oga Governor, u are welcome oh! Wish u all de best as we don't know what to believe about your disappearance. Meanwhile, contact me for your makeover.08179034319
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Asis(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God for his life,he has really pass through a lot,welcome back sir..
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by fxseven(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2013
We thank God who answers our prayers. May he continue to sustain him for the greater good of the people. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2013
chyket: I have just been seeing several photographs of this man on his return,why is He not talking?
He is a man of lil words.

Good news,you're welcome my dear governor. I just wonder why some people here, on nairaland, would wish him dead
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Odunnu: You never chop Nkalagu own? thats the reason I cry each time I wake up outside Enugu. That Okpa in Emene na the juju wey dem do tie me down for that state. But thank God.

Abor in Udi leads in the okpa business. Try their abacha and you'll know there's food in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2013
frond:
which grammar is this? to those wishing him death or dead?
U RE WRONG URSELF. PLS DIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH CLASS. U WISH SOMBODI DEATH NOT DEAD. PASS UR WASSCE B4 WRITIN 4 SOM1

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by chucky234(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Na ogba you come dey cry for,haba go find Cotonou frozen chiken chop jare.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by satysaca: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Let us believe that you were not sick, you went to oversea to study about neat,beautiful environment,good roads,pipe bone water,steady electricity,street lights,housing accomodation,good transport system, neat environment and above all Maximum Security no political killings and so on please make sure YOU apply all that you met there and the HEALTH system you saw is SUPERB.Thanks as we watch out for your next line of Actions.

L
Geomac: He has lost soem weight o
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Tochi4life: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2013
NIce!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2013
kITA TITA:

Abor in Udi leads in the okpa business. Try their abacha and you'll know there's food in Nigeria
Udi/Ezeagu get the abacha market, biko.
Legend has it that any man an udi/ezeagu girl wants, if she can just get him to chop her abacha, then the rest is history. grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2013
chucky234: Na ogba you come dey cry for,haba go find Cotonou frozen chiken chop jare.
That ogogoro isnt good for you. grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Ikology(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Loveangel: Which of the shoprites do you pay with your card?certainly not Enugu shoprite.

Dude certainly Enugu shoprite
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Philolos:

What apology? The so-called Governor, Chime, should be the one apologizing to both his constituents and the media. What nonsense. OP, if you have a job, try disappearing for a week talk less of months and see if your sorry behind still has a job. Just give it a try, even as a prank.
I’m sorry to say, but Nigerians like you are gullible fools.

Please stop the cursıng, we can really express ourselves wıthout resortıng to name callıng.
Now, how can you prove the governor just stood up and 'dısappeared'? Please answer wıthout negatıve emotıons.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by OneNaira6: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2013
Isn't he suppose to be dead? See dead man walking.

Bad belle where una dey? Come wish the man more bad wishes. Ewu Gambia.

Welcome back chime, may you live longer, rule long and knock all your bad wishers on their head with your health.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Nuzo':
Lol....Some girls are more concerned about his fast fading good looks than his mental and physical ability to continue with his good works in Enugu.
Issorite! Afterall, the ladies in USA have told the Republican governor of NJ to never talk of being a president if he can't shed some fat and build some muscles like Obama. grin

That being said, I feel Chime and his supporters were too greedy for power hence why it didn't matter if the constitution was disregarded just to keep him on seat.

Morally, it may have been the right thing to do cos he is a good administrator. But constitutionally, it was criminal.

I rejoice with Chime and the entire Enugu people. However, it should be noted that a bad trend has been reinforced.

Whıch sectıon of the constıtutıon was breached? None of you wants to answer thıs lıttle questıon.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2013
chyket: I have just been seeing several photographs of this man on his return,why is He not talking?

We elected hım to work and not to talk, and he has been workıng, ıf you want talks, why not elect a parrot ın your state grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Kai!! This guy is cute oº°˚! Even as na hospital e from de come, e still fine!! wink
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by illuminutty: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2013
seriously this dude looks like someone that was pulled out of a morgue after 21 days. he looks really sick like some casts in 'The Wake of the Dead'.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013

U want to see a picture of him talking? Dude, what if na d time e close mouth them snap am? Or want a 'talking picture' like alice in wonderland? Nna, take it easy.... grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.