Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu (26952 Views)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Good, we welcome the peoples' governor back home. But, has he ADDRESSED the good people of Enugu, how about members of the Fourth Estate, did he SAY anything to them since he touched down at the Airport?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2013
illuminutty :
seriously this dude looks like someone that was pulled out of a morgue after 21 days. he looks really sick like some casts in 'The Wake of the Dead'.

Name just 2 governors wey fıne pass am for naıja?grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2013
spyder880:

Name just 2 governors wey fıne pass am for naıja?grin

Niger state governor....and T A Orji!! angry angry tongue
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2013
aze: Good, we welcome the peoples' governor back home. But, has he ADDRESSED the good people of Enugu, how about members of the Fourth Estate, did he SAY anything to them since he touched down at the Airport?

Thıs man ıs not known to talk to people. How many tımes have we heard thıs man talkıng before?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2013
tchidi:

I thınk TA Orjı ıs most handsome, that ıs why he ıs puttıng hıs pıctures on all the vehıcles ın the state. grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2013
spyder880:

We elected hım to work and not to talk, and he has been workıng, ıf you want talks, why not elect a parrot ın your state grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Say an individual like larbana Maku "the noise maker" cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Odunnu: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2013
tchidi:

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by gulfer: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2013
The face looks reconstructed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Cmiller(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Now that am planning on settling down with my babe and he iz back......am changing state seriously

Maka Ngbawa Aka
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by frankjoy200520: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Our Governor is back. Your excellence, your present deserve thank giving fellowship show him appreciation for this great opportunity he alone has given unto to rule again. Then, this time use to bless others cos that is the major reason this privilege was given to you. Welcome home once again.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Buchianom(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Welcome bak our dear governor Sullivan Ihenacho/Ihe Enugu na acho Chime....Onyeoma chiri anyi gaba!

Haters can nw officially kiss a transformer tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sullivan welcome...hope u enjoyed ur vacation..afterall that was what ur aids told,i neva believe u were sick...in.any case,welcome to coal city
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by 2mch(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
This guy has cancer. Looking at the face and body. I hope he has much time left. He may have to fly out soon again. The drastic weightloss is most likely from chemo and the loss of hair too. The darkening of the face is also a giveaway.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by EagleNest(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sullivan welcome back to Enugu. Hope your trip was good.
Next time don't keep people in dark about your whereabouts, remember you are a public figure.
When you have relaxed enough, please start work. I was trilled by my last visit to Enugu (Dec 2012).
Good work. Welldone!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by nelsoooooo: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God for healing him

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by AJpikin: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
I like Chime as a Governor but d fact remains that he n his team take d state n at large Nigerians for fools. Pics don't lie. It is obvious the man has been sick. I pray he recovers fully but will always doubt any word coming from them.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by adconline(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rationalman: This man deserves an apology from some media

The state deserves an apology from the gov for deserting his legal duties. It's OK to be sick, but it's Mischievous to hide/lie about it when you are a public officer. He kept the state in darkness for almost a year.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
2mch: This guy has cancer. Looking at the face and body. I hope he has much time left. He may have to fly out soon again. The drastic weightloss is most likely from chemo and the loss of hair too. The darkening of the face is also a giveaway.

You must have obtaıned your medıcal lıcence after you got your WASC. Good dıagnosıs Doc grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
adconline:

The state deserves an apology from the gov for deserting his legal duties. It's OK to be sick, but it's Mischievous to hide/lie about it when you are a public officer. He kept the state in darkness for almost a year.

Well, apart from these complaınts onlıne, the whole of the state ıs serıously jubılatıng hıs return, govt offıcıals, frıends, market women, barrow pushers, students, musıcıans, radıo presenters and hıs enemıes alıke (Its hard to thınk of anyone that can hate Sullıvan)
He may not have talked to the crowds but hıs works are starıng us ın the face everyday, everywhere wıthout stoppıng. Welcome sır!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
AJpikin: I like Chime as a Governor but d fact remains that he n his team take d state n at large Nigerians for fools. Pics don't lie. It is obvious the man has been sick. I pray he recovers fully but will always doubt any word coming from them.

You must have some strong mystıcal powers to spot a sıck man from onlıne photos. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
My brother the governor, I pray for your full recovery. It is sad that only good men suffer certain things on this earth.

But take solace in what is written in Psalms 34: 19-20

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
He guards all his bones; Not one of them is broken.

Jisie ike nwanne. Our God will preserve you to finish the great work you have started in Enugu state.
I shall continue to pray for your total and complete recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by musiwa10: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
h
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Eziachi: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nigeria!
Imagine disappearing from your job for months and when you decide to turn up, the company lay out red carpet for you with all the board of directors of the company lining up to kiss your forehead.
You gotta love and admire Nigerians and their oppressors. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Eziachi: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Onlytruth: My brother the governor, I pray for your full recovery. It is sad that only good men suffer certain things on this earth.

Jisie ike nwanne. Our God will preserve you to finish the great work you have started in Enugu state.
I shall continue to pray for your total and complete recovery.
You lost me here, what exactly is he recovering from? His sun tan? I thought we were told for months by his foot soldiers that he is hail and hearty, that the guy is on holiday?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi: Nigeria!
Imagine disappearing from your job for months and when you decide to turn up, the company lay out red carpet for you [/b]with all the board of directors of the company lining up to kiss your forehead.
[b]You gotta love and admire Nigerians and their oppressors
. grin grin grin

But you should at least agree that the man is working even more than those physically warming their seats with little or nothing to show.
Bros let's always recognize merit so that more of good things would come our way.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Eziachi: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
nelsoooooo: Thank God for healing him
So what do we say to God about thousands of un-healed one in nearby UNTH due to lack of good and quality facilities? f@ck you god?
His so called healing, if he now finally sick has nothing to do with God but a good medical care money can only afford.
God is not there to be mocked you know!
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:
So what do we say to God about thousands of un-healed one in nearby [b]UNTH [/b]due to lack of good and quality facilities? f@ck you god?
His so called healing, if he now finally sick has nothing to do with God but a good medical care money can only afford.
God is not there to be mocked you know!

I thought you would say something about a STATE OWNED hospital, in which case you would have a stronger point.
UNTH is a federal institution.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Eziachi: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Onlytruth:

But you should at least agree that the man is working even more than those physically warming their seats with little or nothing to show.
Bros let's always recognize merit so that more of good things would come our way.
He was handsomely paid to work, he shouldn't be congratulated for doing a job he was chosen among many and paid to do.
Where you work do they send you even a post card because you turn up for work?
My staff, who didn't turn up for work even for a week without telling anybody or a legal/moral reason shouldn't bother even coming back, because his/her P45 is already in the post.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Eziachi: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Onlytruth:

I thought you would say something about a STATE OWNED hospital, in which case you would have a stronger point.
UNTH is a federal institution.
Illness or diseases don't know the difference between federal, state or council. And you haven/'t answered my earlier question, has he been sick all along then?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:
Illness or diseases don't know the difference between federal, state or council. And you haven/'t answered my earlier question, has he been sick all along then?

To the best of our knowledge, Sullıvan has never been sıck ın the past 5 years, or ıs there any evıdence to hıs sıckness?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu by Nwachinemere: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank u Lord For
My Gov & My Frnd,I'm so happy to see Him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead / Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.