Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nairaland on Focus Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland on Focus Nigeria (763 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Akpabio Flops On Focus Nigeria / See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by Joel3(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Good morning veiwers, i am your presenter Joel, on your award winning NL social media.

Today we decide to bring Focus nigeria to Nairaland, and this daily show will be featuring some important guest from NL which i'll be inviting to comment only on our wonderful debates.

Today, we will be looking at the crisis the newly formed party margers called ACP is facing in just a short run after the merger, there are already speculation going on in the media the setback APGA and ANPP are facing right now.

So i would like to choose three guest from NL for this debate, if you are interested just say hi, i need only three guest, warning only the guest are to comment this topic while i will be asking question.

Moderator place take note.
Re: Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by Joel3(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by Joel3(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Where are the guest
Re: Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by Gbawe: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2013
OP, What do you want to know? Fire away.
Re: Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by nonsom(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Joel.:
Good morning veiwers, i am your presenter Joel, on your award winning NL social media.

Today we decide to bring Focus nigeria to Nairaland, and this daily show will be featuring some important guest from NL which i'll be inviting to comment only on our wonderful debates.

Today, we will be looking at the crisis the newly formed party margers called ACP is facing in just a short run after the merger, there are already speculation going on in the media the setback APGA and ANPP are facing right now.

So i would like to choose three guest from NL for this debate, if you are interested just say hi, i need only three guest, warning only the guest are to comment this topic while i will be asking question.

Moderator place take note.

Hi
Re: Nairaland on Focus Nigeria by Joel3(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
nonsom: Hi

i have a guest @nomom

introduction veiwers, nomom is a prominate member of nairaland, a retired doctor who operated in one of the bigest private clinic and was also a one time personal adviser to prominate member of the house of senate. Thank you nomom, you are welcome to the show.

Now nomom, they are currently crisis and challange the APGA is facing right now, that the imo state Governor rochas okorocha did not take any of the party members along with the merger, Including governor Obi, as we speak the APGa has made it know that rochas is on it own.

Now, How you sure rochas did not informed the party flag bearer for such a merger discussion? And again how you sure only rochas will be able to do this from south east? Can only rochas make the majority of the south east vote for APC?

(1) (Reply)

Fg Should Give Amnesty To Boko Haram-elrufai / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo AKA Madame Digbo-lugi / Polls and Rating of Past and Present Heads of State of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.