Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT (5665 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba(focus Nigeria ): Is This A Bed Or A Table? / Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Akpabio Flops On Focus Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
She was hosted in the show along side Labour Party publicity secretary, Ebere Ifendu and you can clearly see the difference in her dress mode compared to the subject; Barrister Lawrencia Uzoamaka Onyeama who is an Abuja based lawyer and also a staunch APC member who contested with the the deputy senate president and Lost in 2011
Assessing her personality, her dress mode as compared to Ebere ifendu's to me was totally "out of it"!!! Her laps were exposed with her feeling very uncomfortable as her legs remained folded all through the programme.
The question should be; why should women with such lifestyles be given GOAHEADS to contest positions in public offices? Personally i dont have issues with that but, when you represent Nigerians whose customs and traditions frowns at such acts, then you shouldn't be putting up runway acts like that because it just might put her political carreer on a QUICK SAND. The pictures below shows barr. Lawrencia Uzoamaka wearing a Blue dress while, Ebere ifendu on a natively sown Akanra.

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by INTROVERT(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Choices

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by bunmititi(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
if you do not like her laps
comot eye!

8 Likes

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
That is the place of women as you can see cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Jorussia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
.I am not surprised at her dressing,most women in politics in Nigeria are" SOPHISTICATED HARLOTS".

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
bunmititi:
if you do not like her laps
comot eye!
I wasn't about her!!! Was concerned about about the constituency that has been giving her votes for her to always be third in position whenever INEC releases her result.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jorussia:
.I am not surprised at her dressing,most women in politics in Nigeria are" SOPHISTICATED HARLOTS".
Bros! You need to take another look at her hairdo, see the difference between her and IFENDU, who would u place ur vote on?
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
She was hosted in the show along side Labour Party publicity secretary, Ebere Ifendu and you can clearly see the difference in her dress mode compared to the subject; Barrister Lawrencia Uzoamaka Onyeama who is an Abuja based lawyer and also a staunch APC member who contested with the the deputy senate president and Losted in 2011
Assessing her personality, her dress mode as compared to Ebere ifendu's to me was totally "out of it"!!! Her laps were exposed with her feeling very uncomfortable as her legs remained folded all through the programme.
I think we should be more concerned about our vocabularies than the dressing of others... undecided

8 Likes

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw the word 'losted'. Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by hedonistic: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
who contested with the the deputy senate president and Losted in 2011

I need oxygen. Please help, anyone.

6 Likes

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by masseratti: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Lolzzzz I can't help myself.

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Badassniggga(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
hedonistic:

grin grin lol you've got jokes sire..

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by solodox(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jorussia:

KAI! you can like to vex o! small dress now and you haf deleted 12 years from her life! diarirgod o!
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I think we should be more concerned about our vocabularies than the dressing of others... undecided
Bless you bro.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Foodconsumer(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
hedonistic:

LMAOO grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Dgunnerz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
I believe she losted her sense...

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Tittos: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
GOAHEADS!!!.... Lmao!!!! He even put the 'aheads' in capital letters. boss, i think her dressing should be the least of your worries..
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tittos:
GOAHEADS!!!.... Lmao!!!! He even put the 'aheads' in capital letters. boss, i think her dressing should be the least of your worries..
Was that your only issue? Capital letters? What's ur ish!!! The capital letter or the spelling mr editor!
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Bless you bro.
you are cousin, bro,or admirer? Too bad! Cos you'll have to deal with the errors, i think the message should be your concern mr Editor-in-chief!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Thanks for the correction bruv!! Don't worry, you won't be in need of oxygen anymore.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by mikolo80: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
I wasn't about her!!! Was concerned about about the constituency that has been giving her votes for her to always be third in position whenever INEC releases her result.
Third in position...Pls explain
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
you are cousin, bro,or admirer? Too bad! Cos you'll have to deal with the errors, i think the message should be your concern mr Editor-in-chief!!!
You left the person who corrected you and faced me who only prayed for the person that corrected you? grin

Well, we aren't related and she isn't my kind of woman, that doesn't change the fact that you should improve on your vocab bro. It is Nairaland today, it might be in a public forum tomorrow. Also, learn to mind your business and respect other people's choices. Guess her thighs was what you were busy staring at while the interview lasted! grin
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
bunmititi:
if you do not like her laps comot eye!
I no understand o
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Tittos: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlesucheh:
Was that your only issue? Capital letters? What's ur ish!!! The capital letter or the spelling mr editor!
Okay, sorry for laughing but there is nothing like go aheads.. Its go ahead or goes ahead.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
You left the person who corrected you and faced me who only prayed for the person that corrected you? grin

Well, we aren't related and she isn't my kind of woman, that doesn't change the fact that you should improve on your vocab bro. It is Nairaland today, it might be in a public forum tomorrow. Also, learn to mind your business and respect other people's choices. Guess her thighs was what you were busy staring at while the interview lasted! grin
check! I've also acknowledged him. NB: wasn't looking at her tighs, Was bordered about her being so Uncomfortable as she folded her legs all through, while her counterpart seemed relaxed.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
mikolo80:
Third in position...Pls explain
check the 2007 senate election result in Enugu state.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by joeace2020(m): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2015
charlesucheh:
check! I've also acknowledged him. NB: wasn't looking at her tighs, Was bordered bothered about her being so Uncomfortable as she folded crossed her legs all through, while her counterpart seemed relaxed.

I once had a friend who asked me why it was difficult for him to get girls to like him on and offline? ... i couldn't tell him the truth, cuz i was too scared to hurt him. The day he wad told, he assumed i was being wicked by concealing something a good friend should have said. Since then i have taken it as a responsibility to help people, most especially guys work on their vocabulary, to sound and write better. Girls don't dig guys with a bad command of English language. I am no expert myself but the little i know is enough to blend in with.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by donphilopus: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2015
joeace2020:

I once had a friend who asked me why it was difficult for him to get girls to like him on and offline? ... i couldn't tell him the truth, cuz i was too scared to hurt him. The day he wad told, he assumed i was being wicked by concealing something a good friend should have said. Since then i have taken it as a responsibility to help people, most especially guys work on their vocabulary, to sound and write better. Girls don't dig guys with a bad command of English language. I am no expert myself but the little i know is enough to blend in with.

You are on point bro.
Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by charlesucheh(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2015
joeace2020:

Good for you!!! I'll keep learning and you keep criticising. Okay!

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by Immanueladebol(m): 3:01am On Jun 06, 2015
It shows our expensive "common sense" is.Education without morals.

1 Like

Re: See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT by mikolo80: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2015
charlesucheh:
check the 2007 senate election result in Enugu state.
o ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / 'Sunday Oliseh Insulted My Late Mum Before Stripping Me Of My Captaincy':Enyeama / Dear Biafrans What Next After Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.