Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Stolen Brain Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Brain Box (829 Views)

Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! / Can Brain Box Cause Gear Selection Problem? / Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Brain Box by nemesis2013: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
my car brain box was stolen and i went to ladipo market in Nigeria to change another one , after then then my car has not been moving fine. what do i do? Toyota matrix 2006 model.
Re: Stolen Brain Box by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
nemesis2013: my car brain box was stolen and i went to ladipo market in Nigeria to change another one , after then then my car has not been moving fine. what do i do? Toyota matrix 2006 model.

You'll need to be more specific - you state since replacement of the ECU, your car "has not been moving fine." What exactly do you mean? The ECU is either the correct one, or it isn't. How has the drive been affected?

Another thing - does your '06 Toyota Matrix have an engine? You don't mention one.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Montero Sport Engine ?? / Gear Box For 190 Mercedes Benz Automatic / Cars To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.